It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump is upset that Mueller hasn't broken his mandate

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: angeldoll

If he keeps this up, they will be able to push the crazy button and remove him.

for using twitter?
really?
are you THAT desperate?
Lefties will find anything to get rid of something they don't like.

Liberal tech giants suppress free speech and close right wing accts. Liberal politicians want an investigation simply to clog the judicial pipeline and liberal leftist users resort to blocking and wet dream scenarios.

It's amazing how the hive mind works.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlackJackal
In the past, Donald Trump has said that Robert Mueller has broken his mandate and gone beyond what he was authorized to investigate. Well, now he is angry that Robert Mueller HAS NOT broken his mandate. Yes, you heard that right, he is upset Mueller has not broken his mandate. He wants Mueller to re open the investigation into Hillary Clinton's email server.

The Mueller Witch Hunt is a total disgrace. They are looking at supposedly stolen Crooked Hillary Clinton Emails (even though they don’t want to look at the DNC Server), but have no interest in the Emails that Hillary DELETED & acid washed AFTER getting a Congressional Subpoena!

Trump Twitter

Yes, these are the words of a supposedly innocent man. He is so desperate to get out from under investigation he is throwing everything he can imagine against the wall and hopes something sticks.

While I was writing this out, he tweeted yet again about the Mueller investigation and this time he is upset that the world doesn't feel sorry for Paul Manafort or Jerome Corsi.

While the disgusting Fake News is doing everything within their power not to report it that way, at least 3 major players are intimating that the Angry Mueller Gang of Dems is viciously telling witnesses to lie about facts & they will get relief. This is our Joseph McCarthy Era!

Trump Twitter

The double standard on the right is truly mind bending. Remember Benghazi? Remember how mad everyone was at Hillary Clinton? There were investigations into Benghzi and Clinton went right along with it even though she claimed she was innocent. She didn't continually tweet about witch hunts. The investigations took place, Clinton testified and when the report (written by a Republican controlled House) was released it showed that Clinton was not guilty of any of the things she was accused of.[1] This is how our government should run. If there are serious questions raised they should be investigated thoroughly.

So tell me, why is Trump above reproach? Why should Trump not allow this investigation to continue? Why is it ok to investigate a liberal for something they are innocent of but not a conservative?

[1] House Benghazi Report Finds No New Evidence of Wrongdoing by Hillary Clinton

From what I see, you must be paid by the reeee Trump piece. Please, while I appreciate your opinion, do use sources to validate what you are trying to say.

Also, Trump is complaining about double standards...there is just as much, if not more to look at with emails, foreign sources and Russian propaganda from the left that is not being looked at.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 08:38 AM
link   
[

originally posted by: headorheart

a reply to: BlackJackal

Why should Trump not allow this investigation to continue?

What has trump done to stop the investigation?
I am unaware he has taken action against the investigation.
Wait are you counting he tweets as actions? Is he not allowed to complain?

He is allowed to complain, but he stomps his feet like a three year old who doesn't get his way, on social media no less. It's horribly unpresidential.

That’s odd. What the president does is not presidential? Well, now it is presidential.
edit on 28-11-2018 by Propagandalf because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Well, the left has pushed this crazy button 2 years ago, still trying to push an impeachment.

Let's talk about being emotional again?

Your fantasy was fun while it lasted tho.

edit on 28/11/2018 by vinifalou because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: headorheart

What has trump done to stop the investigation?
I am unaware he has taken action against the investigation.
Wait are you counting he tweets as actions? Is he not allowed to complain?

He is allowed to complain, but he stomps his feet like a three year old who doesn't get his way, on social media no less. It's horribly unpresidential.

Yup, but at least his blatantness will either open the eyes of his opposition that his presidency isn't too much inherently different than Bush/Obama, or it will expose their virtue signaling purely because they want a president to speak well and make them feel good.

I'm not a fan of all the deregulation, but militarily he has been a tad bit more calm which is a plus. As far as immigration, he is more honest about his intentions, which make no mistake are no different than Obama's.

I'd be hard pressed for anyone to show me areas where he is completely different than administrations in the past 2 decades.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

for using twitter?
really?
are you THAT desperate?

Liberal tech giants suppress free speech and close right wing accts. Liberal politicians want an investigation simply to clog the judicial pipeline and liberal leftist users resort to blocking and wet dream scenarios.

It's thinking like this, paranoid and hateful, that is tearing our country apart.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

originally posted by: Arnie123

for using twitter?
really?
are you THAT desperate?

It's thinking like this, paranoid and hateful, that is tearing our country apart.

I agree, it's paranoid and hateful thinking from extremes on both side that is hindering our country from being productive rather than stagnant.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou

Well, the left has pushed this crazy button 2 years ago, still trying to push an impeachment.

Let's talk about being emotional again?

Your fantasy was fun while it lasted tho.

Your link doesn't work...funny story, I searched liberal tears on youtube...every one has an error and will not stream...

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

I'd be hard pressed for anyone to show me areas where he is completely different than administrations in the past 2 decades.

Giving away your tax dollar money for foreign countries for no (public) purpose.

I believe no one can beat Obama on this one.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Agreed. Acting likes a child is not grounds for impeachment, but it is grounds for me not to respect you. I still can agree with some of his policies while not respecting him, immigration like you mentioned being one of them (for the most part).

One if the biggest areas I see a difference is environment policies. I wont say completely different, but definitely different.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Giving away your tax dollar money for foreign countries for no (public) purpose.

I believe no one can beat Obama on this one.

They all suck on that note. Please elaborate though, what instance in particular? I'm not arguing your point, just curious which example you're talking about.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 08:47 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

you're to the left what xuenchen is to the right...

not a good league to be in

He isn't that far gone.

Xune just launched a thread because Hillary farted or coughed. Same same.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: six67seven

originally posted by: ausername
The Clinton investigation was done from beginning to end with one objective, to exonerate her of any legal peril, and clear her path to the presidency.

The Trump investigation was conducted from beginning to its current ongoing status with the objective to find anyone within the Trump campaign up to Trump himself guilty of any crimes, or wrongdoings by any and all means necessary....

The Clinton investigation was done from beginning to end with one objective, to exonerate her of any legal peril, and clear her path to the presidency.

The Trump investigation was conducted from beginning to its current ongoing status with the objective to find anyone within the Trump campaign up to Trump himself guilty of any crimes, or wrongdoings by any and all means necessary....

So unbelievably true, I thought it was important to quote you on top of your quote! Even though I'm sure no anti-Trumper will touch upon the hypocrisy and corruption intertwined within this sh*tshow.

So undeniably true I thought it was important to quote yet again.

Imagine if President Trump deleted emails and whitewashed computer servers after being subpoenaed.

That happened. And the OP along with every brainwashed NPC in the country considers that acceptable.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: headorheart

Agreed. Acting likes a child is not grounds for impeachment, but it is grounds for me not to respect you.

Agreed, I don't respect him... That said, I'd take this over Obama, who used his charm and articulation to veil his whole presidency was an extension of Bush doctrine with the exception of the ACA.

One if the biggest areas I see a difference is environment policies. I wont say completely different, but definitely different.

Yea, I'm not a fan of that either. Protecting our environment for the future and energy independence just seem like common sense issues to me. I've always despised our reliance on Saudi Arabia, and not just because they killed a journalist, he's a drop in the bucket.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 08:52 AM
link   
You're spending way too much time reading CNN and Politico.

Because Mueller doesn't have anything on Trump and this drama is getting old with many Americans. It's time to end this witch-hunt and focus on more important things, instead of skewering Trump 24/7.

"So far, the narrative, that's in all these previous filings, really have one conspicuous omission and that is a direct connection, not just to Trump, but the Trump officials in a true, collusion conspiracy."

From March 2018: Dems: "Significant Evidence" of Trump Collusion

So, where is all this evidence Schiffhole?

We do need to get an answer to that and be able to tell the American people, yes, it's true, or, no, it's not. The American deserve to know that the president has their interests in mind, not his pecuniary interests.

www.realclearpolitics.com... ml

Judging by the crowds that attended Trump's midterm rallies, I think most Americans feel that Trump has their interests in mind. The Democratic Party? Not so much.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 08:52 AM
link   

I'm still on the fence if Trump's draining the swamp or if he's part of it, but I'm talking about the NATO withdraw, U1 deal made by Obama, Clinton Foundation relation to Haiti, and a few other examples that are most speculation because no one is investigating these people and I have no idea why.

But he did saved some money to the U.S. in a few areas, at the very least.
edit on 28/11/2018 by vinifalou because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

To be honest, I can't even begin to think about who has wasted the most money abroad.

We've spent 6~ trillion since 2001 in the Middle East for post 9-11 wars.

Our dilapidated infrastructure is estimated to need 5~ trillion in repairs, which if you've ever worked in any construction related field or had big jobs done.... Probably 7-10 trillion when it's all said and done.

Unless the wars stop, and we focus our attention at home, all the presidents that follow the current model are corporate whores and are certainly part of the swamp.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 09:05 AM
link   

It's going to be interesting to see where this goes. Why would trump care so much about mueller if there was nothing to hide?

Even if it is a witch hunt, why would stopping it now matter? It's not near the elections yet..

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Agreed 100%. We should be spending more with our people than with wars.

Problem is, you can't stop investing in the military when you have Russia, China e Iran building nuclear weapons as we speak.

Unless the wars stop, and we focus our attention at home, all the presidents that follow the current model are corporate whores and are certainly part of the swamp.

Things need to change globally before we reach that point.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join