It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump is upset that Mueller hasn't broken his mandate

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 07:56 AM
link   
In the past, Donald Trump has said that Robert Mueller has broken his mandate and gone beyond what he was authorized to investigate. Well, now he is angry that Robert Mueller HAS NOT broken his mandate. Yes, you heard that right, he is upset Mueller has not broken his mandate. He wants Mueller to re open the investigation into Hillary Clinton's email server.

The Mueller Witch Hunt is a total disgrace. They are looking at supposedly stolen Crooked Hillary Clinton Emails (even though they don’t want to look at the DNC Server), but have no interest in the Emails that Hillary DELETED & acid washed AFTER getting a Congressional Subpoena!

Trump Twitter

Yes, these are the words of a supposedly innocent man. He is so desperate to get out from under investigation he is throwing everything he can imagine against the wall and hopes something sticks.

While I was writing this out, he tweeted yet again about the Mueller investigation and this time he is upset that the world doesn't feel sorry for Paul Manafort or Jerome Corsi.

While the disgusting Fake News is doing everything within their power not to report it that way, at least 3 major players are intimating that the Angry Mueller Gang of Dems is viciously telling witnesses to lie about facts & they will get relief. This is our Joseph McCarthy Era!

Trump Twitter

The double standard on the right is truly mind bending. Remember Benghazi? Remember how mad everyone was at Hillary Clinton? There were investigations into Benghzi and Clinton went right along with it even though she claimed she was innocent. She didn't continually tweet about witch hunts. The investigations took place, Clinton testified and when the report (written by a Republican controlled House) was released it showed that Clinton was not guilty of any of the things she was accused of.[1] This is how our government should run. If there are serious questions raised they should be investigated thoroughly.

So tell me, why is Trump above reproach? Why should Trump not allow this investigation to continue? Why is it ok to investigate a liberal for something they are innocent of but not a conservative?

[1] House Benghazi Report Finds No New Evidence of Wrongdoing by Hillary Clinton

+17 more 
posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Emotional outburst and fluff thread.

You didn't give any sourcing or adequate reasons for why you think Mueller hasn't broken his mandate.

As for your Benghazi article, it's dated two years ago, when the liberal media was in full swing and the institutions weaponized.

As a matter of fact, I probably wouldn't trust any sourcing before and a bit after, of 2016.

You have a serious and rampant problem of trying to push a view without any real proof of anything, proclaiming it as fact, when in reality, it isn't.
edit on 28-11-2018 by Arnie123 because: Truth

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: BlackJackal

Why should Trump not allow this investigation to continue?

What has trump done to stop the investigation?
I am unaware he has taken action against the investigation.
Wait are you counting he tweets as actions? Is he not allowed to complain?

+7 more 
posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 08:14 AM
link   
The Clinton investigation was done from beginning to end with one objective, to exonerate her of any legal peril, and clear her path to the presidency.

The Trump investigation was conducted from beginning to its current ongoing status with the objective to find anyone within the Trump campaign up to Trump himself guilty of any crimes, or wrongdoings by any and all means necessary....

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: ausername
The Clinton investigation was done from beginning to end with one objective, to exonerate her of any legal peril, and clear her path to the presidency.

The Trump investigation was conducted from beginning to its current ongoing status with the objective to find anyone within the Trump campaign up to Trump himself guilty of any crimes, or wrongdoings by any and all means necessary....

correct me if I am wrong, but all the rushia probe has to show is process crime pleas and indictments against russians that will never appear in court?(and whom mueller is attempting to block the discovery process on)
not much imo for some grand conspiracy to effect our election.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Please provide your source showing he is stopping the investigation.

Why is it ok to investigate a liberal for something they are innocent of but not a conservative?

Pretty sure the Trump administration (conservatives) are being investigated right now. Not only have they been investigating, but also wiretapping and implanting spies to find dirt on conservatives. Now, how about you show me the same treatment being applied to any liberal...I'll wait.
edit on 28-11-2018 by Middleoftheroad because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 08:22 AM
link   

So unbelievably true, I thought it was important to quote you on top of your quote! Even though I'm sure no anti-Trumper will touch upon the hypocrisy and corruption intertwined within this sh*tshow.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Yeah yeah the Clinton investigation was to exonerate her. It needed to be done 6 times just to be sure.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 08:27 AM
link   

you're to the left what xuenchen is to the right...

not a good league to be in

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 08:30 AM
link   

The Mueller Witch Hunt is a total disgrace. They are looking at supposedly stolen Crooked Hillary Clinton Emails (even though they don’t want to look at the DNC Server), but have no interest in the Emails that Hillary DELETED & acid washed AFTER getting a Congressional Subpoena[

He's way too emotional. We are witnessing the breakdown of a US "president". If he keeps this up, they will be able to push the crazy button and remove him.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Do you charge rent by the hour ? Rent the space of your mind by the month ? Should we refer to the empty space between those ears as the real White House since President Trump resides there ? Rent free too ! A real Section 8 area for sure, surely the housing authority would authorize a monthly stipend.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: six67seven

Even though I'm sure no anti-Trumper will touch upon the hypocrisy and corruption intertwined within this sh*tshow.

Anti-Trumper here. I would love to agree with you. Democrats handed Trump the election (not saying he didn't have a chance by himself) when they forced Hillary down everyone's throat specifically because it was "her turn". Go reinvestigate Hillary. Lock her up if she is guilty beyond a reasonable doubt. Her and the Trump family should be help to the same standard and I think they're all guilty of breaking the law. Two wrongs don't make a right.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

If he keeps this up, they will be able to push the crazy button and remove him.

for using twitter?
really?
are you THAT desperate?

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

The Mueller Witch Hunt is a total disgrace. They are looking at supposedly stolen Crooked Hillary Clinton Emails (even though they don’t want to look at the DNC Server), but have no interest in the Emails that Hillary DELETED & acid washed AFTER getting a Congressional Subpoena[

He's way too emotional. We are witnessing the breakdown of a US "president". If he keeps this up, they will be able to push the crazy button and remove him.

One can only hope that happens....I can see him unraveling more each day.

+4 more 
link   

This is the biggest straw man I’ve seen this week. You even quoted what he was upset about, but still misrepresented it, maligned it, and treated it with a hand-wave, all while leaving his real arguments untouched. Sad.

link   

What you're seeing is a president upset that the law isn't being applied equally and instead, being used as a political tool.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

you're to the left what xuenchen is to the right...

not a good league to be in

Most of the threads and posters are to the right. I appreciate having a different perspective, and the same ole same ole gets boring, does it not? It's not like the OP is lying. He isn't. He simply highlights facts the rest of you won't.

link   

Do you even read your own links? Hillary was powerless to stop the investigation because she was no longer in office, but that didn't stop Obama's administration from trying to protect her.

■ The Obama administration repeatedly sought to obstruct the select committee’s investigation by delaying or refusing to respond to requests for documents and testimony.

In fact, Judicial Watch is the only one trying to dig up all of the documentation from the SOS's office on the matter that proves that there was still documentation that wasn't disclosed during the hearings. Hillary didn't delete 33,000 emails for nothing, unless you want to be a fool and believe that half of her emails were of a personal nature and she wasn't doing her job.

Regardless, Hillary has proven her incompetence over and over again, at the very least.

www.judicialwatch.org...

link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

What has trump done to stop the investigation?
I am unaware he has taken action against the investigation.
Wait are you counting he tweets as actions? Is he not allowed to complain?

He is allowed to complain, but he stomps his feet like a three year old who doesn't get his way, on social media no less. It's horribly unpresidential.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

One can only hope that happens....I can see him unraveling more each day.

I'm rather indifferent on Trump....

I'm not seeing anything different now from two years ago.

My guess is I'll have that same opinion in a year from now.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join