It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Theresa May has done the unthinkable, united Britain, against HER!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy

Lead me where into world war 3?

The lesser of two evils is still evil.

Trumps a disaster as POTUS, even die-hard Tories can see the tool that he is.

I actually ended up in a conversation with a conservative on the train during one of his visits to our shores, could not believe we actually shared some common ground, but even most diehard Tories hate that particular muppet. LoL
edit on 29-11-2018 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Sorry - was not meaning to reply to you.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy

Sound pal.

Trumps priceless all the same.

The guy is a menace to reality.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

They're united in their disdain for HER. She has handed their country over to Muslim's and it will be noting but a living Hell for Britain's from now on...for however long they're allowed to live, or live there. What she has really done is to Unite Muslims against her own people.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: IlluminatiTechnician

But it's not our Muslim communities screaming on about Brexit.

Francky i don't see what religion has to do with anything pertaining to Brexit. LoL

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: IlluminatiTechnician

They're united in their disdain for HER. She has handed their country over to Muslim's and it will be noting but a living Hell for Britain's from now on...for however long they're allowed to live, or live there. What she has really done is to Unite Muslims against her own people.

Oh noes!!!! When did this happen, it must have been during that 2 hour nap I had thi afternoon, what did I miss? Links???

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Apparently da Muslims done it or something to that effect. LoL

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Did any of you realize that the elite that control and run the UK might secretly be against Brexit and are doing everything they can to railroad the exit while trying to convince the public they want Brexit too but it's too hard to implement???

I fall back on the old adages - everything on tv is fake and politicians lie constantly.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Just about covers it really.

edit on 30-11-2018 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash
Did any of you realize that the elite that control and run the UK might secretly be against Brexit and are doing everything they can to railroad the exit while trying to convince the public they want Brexit too but it's too hard to implement???

Lol!! Thats a given she was a remainer but when David Cameron resigned

and left the top job, her ambition took over. She spent years in the back

ground watching and waiting for her chance, so she had to do a quick turn

round and become a Brexiter...... so in a nutshell a *remainer* is leading

the assault on leaving.

I think the ptb have had her worked on in the manner of the manchurian

candidate

Initially her mantra was *Brexit means Brexit* this morphed into *No deal is

better than a bad deal* Which is now the threat of *My deal is the only deal

its my deal or no Brexit*

Personally I dont think she has a hope in hell of getting it through the house

of commons.... but she is adamant ...... La la la la la ear plugs in shes NOT

LISTENING.

What part of LEAVING .... the result of the democratic referendum do they not

not understand?? The question on the referendum said two choices

# 1 Do you wish to remain in the EU.

# 2 Do you wish to leave the EU.

NO MENTION OF A DEAL.......

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 02:39 PM
link   

I fall back on the old adages - everything on tv is fake and politicians lie constantly.

Ha ha ha, yeah it does. I watched the Young Ones so often I remember every episode, "Sick" is my favourite.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 02:50 PM
link   

It's possible but if true they'll find a way. Darth May is looking more and more like a Sock Puppet PM the question is whose hand is up her jacksie?

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: eletheia

not understand??

Do you actually think the Referendum means the government has to do anything? You know Referenda in the UK aren't legally binding? They are for gauging public opinion and nothing more.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro

not understand??

Do you actually think the Referendum means the government has to do anything? You know Referenda in the UK aren't legally binding? They are for gauging public opinion and nothing more.

^^^^^They have polls for that^^^^^

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 06:31 PM
link   

not understand??

Democracy either matters or it doesn't. In the heat of the moment many remainers think showing it doesn't is a small price to pay for getting thier way. It will be higher than they think. If the vote result isn't implemented this will never settle.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: justwokeup

"Democracy either matters or it doesn't. In the heat of the moment many remainers think showing it doesn't is a small price to pay for getting thier way. It will be higher than they think."

Will it cost us 40 billion quid???

Go back to sleep justwokeup, please.

Brexit in its current form will doom this nation if May and her ilk get there way.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 06:39 PM
link   

not understand??

^^^^^They have polls for that^^^^^

And? Your point is?

National referendums can be permitted by an Act of Parliament and regulated through the Political Parties, Elections and Referendums Act 2000, but they are by tradition extremely rare due to the principle of parliamentary sovereigntymeaning that they cannot be constitutionally binding on either the Government or Parliament, 

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: justwokeup

not understand??

Democracy either matters or it doesn't. In the heat of the moment many remainers think showing it doesn't is a small price to pay for getting thier way. It will be higher than they think. If the vote result isn't implemented this will never settle.

Have I said anywhere that I want another referendum on In/Out? None of the people I've seen debate this point want a referendum for the reason you or many others think. The fact you keep saying it is won't make it true...

Democracy matters and referenda are still not legally binding in the UK, it's a fact you can't ignore.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

"Democracy either matters or it doesn't. In the heat of the moment many remainers think showing it doesn't is a small price to pay for getting thier way. It will be higher than they think."

Will it cost us 40 billion quid???

Go back to sleep justwokeup, please.

Brexit in its current form will doom this nation if May and her ilk get there way.

Ridiculous hyperbole. "Doom Doom the nation is doomed by leaving the EU".

We should not be paying them a damn thing. Every thing negative said about the EU has been shown in spades during this negotiation. My desire to leave has only deepened and I've watched this farce of a Remainer/Establishment negotiation getting angrier and angrier. Enough of the 17 million will feel like me that pulling the 'lets just remain after all and forget this voting messiness, or keep voting till we vote remain" isn't going to wash.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 06:56 PM
link   

No, no, your obviously correct, it's going to be a bed of roses after Brexit, all green fields and pastures overflowing with milk and honey.

And it will be for Tory rich bastard twats with offshore bank accounts and/or fake headquarters on some equatorial island, that's a given, and why it's in the post.
edit on 30-11-2018 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join