It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If America is evil, why doesn't the world just destroy it?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 02:50 PM
link   
All he wants is the attention.
Dont give it to him.

like he said he never had a girlfriend so??? Go figure!! Lmfao

he is just trying to get any response he can because he is lonely

and truly wants to be friends with all of us cool kids here in America

Lol does he even realize how stupid he sounds? and that everyone is laughing at him?

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Yellowstone will destroy America before humans do.
Well...
Humans destroyed America a long time ago but you guys know what I mean.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: paulagnes1745

Are you mentally ill? Like, seriously? You're insane

If I knew you in real life, I'd report you to the authorities as a possible real world threat.

There's lots of things about America I don't like. But I'd rather live there than many other countries in the world.
edit on 29-11-2018 by noonebutme because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 04:09 PM
link   
OP...Because....If America cannot exist then the rest of the world will soon follow because we wont be going out alone. It will be a E.L.E. a Extinction level event if they even try.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

"If America cannot exist then the rest of the world will soon follow because we wont be going out alone."

Said Rome to Carthage and vice versa. LoL

Buddy America is only around 243 years old, by comparison, your nation is but an infant, and the way things are headed, daft walls and retarded POTUS screaming as much bloody blue murder as you like, nations are a thing of the past, or will be rather soon.

Truth is through the world would get by just fine without both our respective nations ever having existed.
edit on 29-11-2018 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Wow you just called for the genocide of 325 million people. But Americans are "fat and rude" so kill em.

How's the view from up there?

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Why have they not destroyed the United States
1 they probably do not have the ability to militarily except for Russia and maybe China
2 they are to busy sucking at Americas treats why do you think we shell out so much foreign aid
3they to busy burning down their own countries and killing their own people
4 they lack the balls
5 we did save the world from the Germans twice with our allies great Britain, and the Russians for second world war

6 we stopped Japan from taking China and all of Pacific with help from our allies
7china will not because who else would be dumb enough to buy their goods that break shortly after you buy them?

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: proteus33

Depends on what you consider to be destroyed, a few of the other first world nuclear-capable nations, in theory, could have the capability to blanket a significant percentage of US military and other primary targets via submarine-launched ICBM with little to no warning.

Obviously, your own subs and possible silo-launched ICBM would hit back, but there goes the neighborhood.

We all know that the only way to win is not to play that game, no profit nor spoils of war to be had for a start unless the conflict was of a very limited nuclear exchange.
edit on 29-11-2018 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Oh come one!
All of the world is evil.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: buddha

Well let's just say America certainly don't own the franchise where evil is concerned.

I mean if they did I'm sure the Vatican would chime up and have something to say about it .

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 10:41 PM
link   
That's a pretty long lists of hates.

I would not sweat it, America like any other country, has its ups and its downs.

And well? If you think America is bad, you obviously have not looked at history, or traveled much the world, beyond tourist designated areas, that is.

You should get another hobby. You know besides hating America, cant be good for your blood pressure. Have you tried collecting stamps? Its better then collecting grudges most of which are imaginary.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 11:04 PM
link   

America is an engine. It is the largest economic engine on the planet. Look at the UK leaving the EU. The UK is looking at losing 12-29% of their economic growth over the next two decades because they are moving from a large economic engine to a smaller engine.

If you remove America from the equation, here is what happens immediately:

1) The price of oil drops to at least $27 USD per barrel, if not lower. The OPEC nations collapse inside of three months. Russia follows in a year. Their economies are too tied to petroleum to survive.

2) China's economy collapses. Between the loss of trade with the US (~$500 billion USD) to the loss of US imports (~$100 billion USD, mostly agricultural goods), China will fold up. There's also the lost income from orders from US manufacturers. China will be consumed by the rage of the hundreds of millions of unemployed Chinese workers.

3) The third world will die. Sure, the US has decreased its foreign aid budget, but that budget is still $27 billion USD. Sure, the EU spends almost double that on foreign aid (~$43 billion USD), but they are not going to increase that aid to $70 billion USD. Those financial figures do not include military aid or protection.

4) Pirates will rule the seas. At least in waters protected by the US Navy.

All nations have good and evil men, decent and deplorable choices. If you remove America for her evils, you remove the good that she does, as well.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 11:46 PM
link   
OP why do you join yesterday and post 3 of the same posts?

The answer is they can't even if they wanted to.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Interesting.
Your account on Mapleleafweb was suspended. Your topics were just what you posted here.
You are going from site to site and getting yourself banned. Mostly for what is considered hate speech.
You are not getting the answers you want because your not asking the right questions, and the questions you are asking amount to why the world doesn't just genocide an entire nation. The banning of your internet self will continue until you find the right questions to ask.
Just a couple of the wrong questions you have asked.
"My don't Americans do something to America" - from your topic over at City-Data.com
"If America is evil why doesn't the British destroy it?" - from your topic over at Talk.uk.com

edit on 30-11-2018 by PainGod because: Added context

edit on 30-11-2018 by PainGod because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 03:07 AM
link   
1312 days and counting.....

Countdown

And to add Yellowstone??? or some other type of E.L.E somewhere during the years of 2029 to 2033(A woman's head made of molten rock), finally settling in 2037. Survivors need to have a bag pack for 2041 and those remaining should know that after 2182 there will be no humans alive on Earth. Current projections taking all current parameters and inputs... When you buy lemons, promote lemons, vote for lemons, fight over lemons, argue about the colour of lemons you always, always most certainly NEVER GET Oranges.
edit on 30-11-2018 by DreamerOracle because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Disclaimer, I’m not American.

A strong and free USA is a strong and free world. It’s not perfect but it’s the best we’ve got.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 06:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: paulagnes1745
Is the world a coward? Is that why the world can't do this and just hopes that it'll collapse at some point and everyone will be happy?

And when I say destroy, I mean totally wiped off the map, its lands divided amongst the world's nations and all 325,000,000 of them dead.... why doesn't the world do that, instead of complaining about how evil they are which doesn't do anything?

Japan and Germany and every single evil country in the world out there were not defeated by the world complaining......

I mean seriously, do you think that by saying "Americans are evil because they invaded this country or bombed that country or did this or did that" IS ACTUALLY going to do anything?

I have read, seen, heard, came across in person EVERY SINGLE ANTI-AMERICAN WHATEVER OUT THERE TO THE POINT THAT IT HAS BECOME REALLY ANNOYING AND I'M NOT EVEN AMERICAN!

Down below is a list of probably 98.5% of everything the internet has said but before we jump to that, answer me this...... if all that is true..... why hasn't the world stopped them?

Why hasn't the world punished them?

Why hasn't the world put aside its differences, united and put an end to all these miserable things:

America has waged war on so many countries
America has murdered millions of people
America has bombed so many countries
America has invaded so many countries
America has destroyed so many countries
America has destabilized so many countries
America has been in perpetual war
America threatens countries
America attacks countries for oil
America has overthrown democratically elected governments
America keeps interfering in other countries affairs
America imposes their way of life on my country
America is the source of all problems in the world
America funds terrorists
America is a warmonger
America is the reason why we have so many terrorists
America is the reason why we get attacked by terrorists
America is the reason why there are so many poor countries
America is the reason for the economic turmoil that my country is facing
America is the reason for the economic turmoil that that the world is facing
America keeps my country poor so they can buy our resources cheap
America is the reason why there is a brain drain in my country
America is the reason why there is a wealth drain in my country
America exploits my people
America committed genocide on its natives
America created AIDS and other diseases
America is greedy
America steals resources
America acts in its own self-interest and never in the interest of others
America has its military bases in my country and we hate it because they rape our women
America wants the world
America has a weapon that can cause earthquakes
America is the cause of most of the world’s natural disasters
America is ubiquitous; everywhere I look there’s a McDonald’s and I hate it
America is corrupt
American government is corrupt
American culture is taking over my country’s culture and I hate it
American culture is corrupt
America has no culture and I hate it
American history is nothing but blood and greed
America has no history and I hate it
Americans are rude
Americans are fat
Americans are stupid
Americans are ignorant
Americans are loud
Americans are racists
Americans are religious
Americans are arrogant
Americans are annoying
Americans are hypocrites
America constantly spreads propaganda
America tries to brainwash the world
America has the worst education system in the entire galaxy
Americans vote for their politicians so they are as guilty as their leaders in what they do and should all be punished.
American TV shows are making my people stupid
American movies are making my people stupid
American corporations buy up our corporations and I hate it
America is a hypocrite
America is making my country stupid
America is making my country fat
America has never apologized for anything
America deserved 9/11
I hate Americans because they believe they saved us during WW2.
I hate Americans because they believe that without them there would be no computers, TV, internet, planes etc.
I hate Americans because they believe they invented stuff when in fact it was my country men who invented those things.
I hate Americans because they think they are the center of the universe
I hate Americans because they murdered my father, mother, brother, sister, friend
I hate America because they think they own the world (a girl in my high school class actually said this)
I hate American tourists and believe they should stay in America
I hate American policy
I hate Americans
I hate anything coming from America
I hate that my country is reliant on America
I hate that my country has relations with America
I hate that my country is a puppet of America
I hate everyone who defends America or doesn’t hate America as I do.
I hate Hollywood
I hate American corporations
I love it whenever America gets attacked
America is a nation built with greed and blood
Everything they are and everything they do is wrong.
Everyone who doesn’t hate America is clearly brainwashed
Everyone laughs at them and they are such an embarrassment to the human race
Many countries are suffering from poverty, war, disease and it is all because of them
They are the reason why aliens won’t come to Earth.
Hitler, Genghis Khan, Mao Zedong, Stalin and all the empires throughout history all combined are nothing compared to the savagery they have shown
We (put in nationality here) are superior to Americans and we hate them
If only the British wiped them out then things would have been much better today
Only after its destruction can the world achieve universal happiness and everlasting peace.

And before you say "oh America is collapsing, there's no need to interfere"....... DO THESE LOOK LIKE COLLAPSING TO YOU:

media.glassdoor.com...

2017.nyc.wordcamp.org...

i.ytimg.com...

2017.seattle.wordcamp.org...

Dont confuse evil with extreme jealousy.
Ameiricans are some of the hardest working people.
To just get by in America the majority of them have to work 6 days a and lon by days.

Many want the american dream. But could never put in that kind of work.

Plus Americans are very good looking while other countries look like they got hit by the ugly stick.

Adding to their jealousy

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Here's why. Notice that the countries who are above us, are our allies for the most part. You don't attack a country who has this much of an arsenal. America has more of a military than many countries combined. On top of that, the weaponry is of the best in technological advancements.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: IlluminatiTechnician

Just a thought but the countries that are above the USA on that chart are indeed some of the USA largest customers. LoL

I mean you have to appreciate the irony there!

Something my own nation is also guilty of i may add, that being selling arms to anyone with cash monies or oil to purchase them.

edit on 30-11-2018 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: IlluminatiTechnician

Just a thought but the countries that are above the USA on that chart are indeed some of the USA largest customers. LoL

I mean you have to appreciate the irony there!

Something my own nation is also guilty of i may add, that being selling arms to anyone with cash monies or oil to purchase them.

I'm glad that others can see it too. Many deny it..even though secretly I think they know too. Politics will make some WANT to believe in lies just so their side will win, and they won't have to admit they're wrong. The sad truth is that both sides are playing us all and pitting us against each other so we will fight amongst ourselves, instead of bringing the fight to the Globalists. It's sad really that people would purposely let them do this to us. The wealthy look out for the wealthy no matter which side they're on.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join