It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If America is evil, why doesn't the world just destroy it?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

That's what I've been told by members here who follow that faith.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Muninn

Breathing air might give you cancer too but you sound like a Islamic fundy.

No, otherwise I wouldn't be posting things like this.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Taking others quotes and representing them as your own is plagiarism, unless you source each one individually, or you mention that you are paraphrasing others statements.

NOTE: The quote feature of ATS (see the buttons above the post edit window for the correct one) help you clarify that for readers.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: paulagnes1745

Hmmm....why do I disbelieve you and think your motives are less than honorable here?

You on more than one occasion recommended people go view a YouTube video that DOES call for the wholesale murder of all United States citizens....why is that again? Why did YOU want to watch that video, that calls for mass murder of a population?

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Sure buddy, sure.

I like how you linked some city pics in your op, is that a hint???

Mods might want to run a trace, just in case.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 02:36 PM
link   
This was a bust of a thread, was expecting more, really.

Just a fundy who wants the infidel dead.

Heard that tune too often to be shocked any longer.

Nice try OP!

Better luck next time!

*yawn*

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Totalitarian thought control, exemplified by the cold war conflict, has been going on for a while now. We have the ability to isolate ourselves from this entirely, so we really have nothing to complain about. If you don't like it there are many other options. But some people really like McDonalds and driving in circles with their automobiles.

Your hate will drag you down to the dark side. Leave them with a Loving thought and move on. I was down the same path you were at one time, it leads to nowhere but isolation and bitterness.
edit on 28-11-2018 by cooperton because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Try and stop us

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn
a reply to: paulagnes1745

And I also think that despite its many faults and failing on the world stage the world would be a much worse place without the role the US has taken.

But according to people over at YouTube and Quora, you are wrong.

They said that if America collapses the world will rejoice and will finally be free from the yoke of oppression.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: cooperton

Your hate will drag you down to the dark side.

I don't hate them at all..... I don't even know them. I'm trying to ask the people who do why they haven't done this yet....

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 03:55 PM
link   
In fact, the reason why I chose abovetopsecret is because of the severe anti-Americanism here.
edit on 28-11-2018 by paulagnes1745 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Why doesn’t the world destroy American? The answer is:
The US Navy has a total of 18 Ohio-class submarines which consist of 14 ballistic missile submarines (SSBNs), and four cruise missile submarines (SSGNs). The SSBN submarines are also known as "Trident" submarines, and provide the sea-based leg of the U.S. nuclear triad.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 04:49 PM
link   

You know, as a typical fly over American, I can say unsympathetically that if your #hole country is so bad that you can only blame America and not your own corrupt Government then maybe your continued existence is meaningless and it's time to go.

But like other posters, anytime the world feels froggy, jump.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bramble Iceshimmer

I can say unsympathetically that if your #hole country is so bad that you can only blame America and not your own corrupt Government....

I never blamed you, for anything, even.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn

And I also think that despite its many faults and failing on the world stage the world would be a much worse place without the role the US has taken.

But according to people over at YouTube and Quora, you are wrong.

They said that if America collapses the world will rejoice and will finally be free from the yoke of oppression.

That's nonsense, if the U. S failed the replacement would likely be far worse and I don't think many people would be rejoicing.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Fools

I figured the OP to be some insane Islamic fundamentalist.

The style seemed familiar for some reason.

I just don't see the sarcasm.

*shrugs*

No biggy to me. I thought it was. Maybe I will be proven incorrect?

Only the OP really knows I suppose.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fools

There are people all over the place that just absolutely will never understand sarcasm.

No, I wasn't being sarcastic or funny or whatever..... I meant what I said; this is a serious question.

If America is evil, why hasn't the world destroyed it and exterminated its population so that there will be no more evil.

No more Americans.... No more problems....

So I was incorrect. Are you 12 years old? Only a young man who has no idea what he is saying or had a profession, nor had a relationship with a female would ever deign such nonsense. Do you understand that?

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 05:51 PM
link   

There are people all over the place that just absolutely will never understand sarcasm.

No, I wasn't being sarcastic or funny or whatever..... I meant what I said; this is a serious question.

If America is evil, why hasn't the world destroyed it and exterminated its population so that there will be no more evil.

No more Americans.... No more problems....

So I was incorrect. Are you 12 years old? Only a young man who has no idea what he is saying or had a profession, nor had a relationship with a female would ever deign such nonsense. Do you understand that?

This ^^^^^ is why unless I see an explicit "/sarc" at the end of a post of this type, I tend to err on the side of caution and take the poster at face value for the statement. Too often we see tragedies happen and in hindsight folks saw the threatening and disturbing posts, yet did nothing because they did not take them seriously.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 06:21 PM
link   

a reply to: windwalker457

I didn't read your entire post because I got bored...... and it looks like you are talking about what the problems are....... I DO NOT WANT TO TALK ABOUT THE PROBLEMS, I want to talk about the solutions.

Some might refer to it as a "final solution" perhaps?

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Fools

No and I do have an idea of what I'm saying.

I've never had a girlfriend but that doesn't really have anything to with anything so I don't really understand.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join