It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A top Democrat Asks The United Nations To Intervene At Border With Migrant Caravan

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

Kofi Annan should be consulted.

That way, the UN won't screw up the theft and corruption.

😆🍌

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp
a reply to: Jonjonj

Seems pretty international to me ...

Also, remember Rwanda (not saying it will escalate anywhere near to that point) but that was a domestic dispute.

So as far as you are concerned, it is ok to involve the UN, is that right?

Regarding the US, it is ok to involve the UN just because you are unhappy with your current president.

Do you even realise how fu**ed up that is?

link   
dbl pst

edit on 27-11-2018 by Jonjonj because: (no reason given)

link   

edit on 27-11-2018 by Jonjonj because: dbl post

link   
I just found out today, that when the UN places refugees in our country, they have the ability to have the U.N peace keepers on our soil. I dont like the idea of foreign troops in America.

If the UN gets involved, they will try to force us to take the migrants. But, in my opinion this isnt even about the 20,000 trying to get in, its about the 200,000 that will follow if this is allowed to happen.

This is a very eye opening video.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 08:34 PM
link   

I never mentioned Trump ... anywhere. What are you getting at?

Also, there's more than just the US at hand here, majority of these people are from a few or more nations in central and northern - south america.

This is a international unrest, it's not just about the US and Trump, I hope you know this right.
People are fleeing something, and being met with force, this isn't just a ordinary thing.

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 08:35 PM
link   
I say no foreign troops on American soil ever, unless invited by America.

But I will also add. . . . US troops should not be on foreign soil either, unless invited by foreign nations.

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: misskat1
I just found out today, that when the UN places refugees in our country, they have the ability to have the U.N peace keepers on our soil. I dont like the idea of foreign troops in America.

If the UN gets involved, they will try to force us to take the migrants. But, in my opinion this isnt even about the 20,000 trying to get in, its about the 200,000 that will follow if this is allowed to happen.

This is a very eye opening video.

www.youtube.com...

The reality is that there are very many unwelcome people that are allowed ingress into the US, and much more people who are valid, who are ignored.

The US needs to get its schemes tightened up.

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 08:40 PM
link   
So we see what side the US rep is on and it is not America's. Any wonder Congress seems to be broken.

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 08:41 PM
link   

I never mentioned Trump ... anywhere. What are you getting at?

Also, there's more than just the US at hand here, majority of these people are from a few or more nations in central and northern - south america.

This is a international unrest, it's not just about the US and Trump, I hope you know this right.
People are fleeing something, and being met with force, this isn't just a ordinary thing.

OK

I stand corrected.

Please, can you demonstrate or at least show any kind of *something* …

Anything at all.

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 08:44 PM
link   
She wants the UN. Another rep complains the tear gas was a WMD and the UN should be consulted.

Who is next with a would be UN invite.

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 08:46 PM
link   

But when you have Mexico which is a very our spoken xenophobic society, and the ever growing strict boarder security state side, who is going to report what's really going on? I mean from what I have seen reported, they are using tear gas, not just pepper based gas. Literal chemical warfare on a bunch of hooligans trying to cross a fence. Something isn't being reported.

What is happening is part of a larger issue. And it most likely has deeper roots. This isn't a US boarder security issue, this is a issue that is rooted in those nations these people are coming from.

Asylum seekers and refugees don't just happen for no reason.

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 08:52 PM
link   

But when you have Mexico which is a very our spoken xenophobic society, and the ever growing strict boarder security state side, who is going to report what's really going on? I mean from what I have seen reported, they are using tear gas, not just pepper based gas. Literal chemical warfare on a bunch of hooligans trying to cross a fence. Something isn't being reported.

What is happening is part of a larger issue. And it most likely has deeper roots. This isn't a US boarder security issue, this is a issue that is rooted in those nations these people are coming from.

What you have here is an Anglophobic take on a latino situation.

It's pretty much ridiculous.

Como bien dicen, callate tio, que hablas mucho pero no tienes nada que decir.

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 08:57 PM
link   

No, it's not.

And you ooze humility.

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 08:59 PM
link   

No, it's not.

And you ooze humility.

Should I ooze anything dickhead?

Really?

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
She wants the UN. Another rep complains the tear gas was a WMD and the UN should be consulted.

How about Dennis Rodman?

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 09:07 PM
link   

No, it's not.

And you ooze humility.

That doesn't smell anything like humility...

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: roadgravel

How about Dennis Rodman?

Dennis would just take care of it. No UN needed.

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Then perhaps THAT’S where Congress Critters should be calling for the UN to intervene? You know, these South American countries where you have evidence something is causing people to flee those nations? Or perhaps it’s just that the US government is a little too free with handouts to illegal immigrants. Won’t be long there will be a line at the crossing into the US where you can pick up your free cell phone and free TV while grabbing your asylum paperwork.

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp The ones there now happen because we have bleeding hearts who want to feed them, house them, care for them our our tax dollars.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join