It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A top Democrat Asks The United Nations To Intervene At Border With Migrant Caravan

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
Well, not the Texas border......that

Would not work.....we have a thing for blue helmets in a white hummer....it's not a good thing

Blue and red makes purple.
Mixed with white I guess you get a sort of mauve/crusty lilac.
If the U.N. forces set foot in Texas it will get real ugly, real fast. Guaranteed.

edit on 27-11-2018 by skunkape23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

Seems pretty international to me ...

Also, remember Rwanda (not saying it will escalate anywhere near to that point) but that was a domestic dispute.

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 07:44 PM
link   
I think that the UN should get involved.

Perhaps Saudi Arabia would like to take all 10,000 refugees. We can help with the transportation.

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Just fits right in with the democrat's globalist agenda. The entire party is a constitutionally subversive treasonous political party at this point. Pledged allegiance to the nation and constitution during swearing in and immediately turns their back to it.
edit on 27-11-2018 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: rollanotherone

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: Grambler

As Payback for this Affront on U.S.Sovereignty The U.N. Building in N.Y. should Experience a Controlled Demolition with a 5 Minute Notice to Evacuate . Only Fair ......

I never understood why the UN building is in NY. Why not Albuquerque NM? Or Yellowstone?

Or the Bottom of the Ocean ?

link   
a reply to: strongfp

A few questions

Who should we send to monitor the UN then while they are monitoring this? Their troops have been accused of atrocities at times

Who will pay for the increase in UN troops to look at every border in the world when migrants are arriving?

If either the border patrol or migrants use force, should the UN intervene? If not, what purpose does the UN serve that any reporter with a camera wouldn’t?

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

Good. I would love for the UN to intervene just to watch Trump lose his mind, again.

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 07:52 PM
link   
The UN building should be turned into low rent housing.
At least something worthwhile would come out of that building.

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Good. I would love for the UN to intervene just to watch Trump lose his mind, again.

Good to know

National law and sovereignty be damned.

If it upsets trump you are cool with it

I suppose you are another like bill maher that wants the us economy to crash to hurt trump as well

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Don't let me see little blue helmets on American soil.

Democrats are idiots. Keep poking the hornet nest.
edit on 27 11 18 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 07:55 PM
link   

What an idiotic statement.

Shows the leftist mentality well.

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Another Maoist/Marxist revealing their
true colors.

Fools.

S&F

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
The UN building should be turned into low rent housing.
At least something worthwhile would come out of that building.

It should be turned into a monumental sh!tter.
Oh...wait. Nevermind.
Mission accomplished.

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Too bad she isn't as interested in cleaning up Oakland. Invite the UN there.

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 08:13 PM
link   
I'm sure Mexico will welcome the UN with open arms
Glad to see Trump make this Mexico's problem.

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

Just hired a kid from Oakland. Your post is on point as he seems to share the sentiment.

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 08:14 PM
link   
So I'm confused here. Weren't the Democrats just saying something about US Forces being sent to the board, and how that was NOT OK. Now the same Democrats want foreign soldiers deployed to the same areas of the US, and that's ok?

Just to be funny we should just deploy a full armored division to the boarder, and tell the Democrats that we're prepositioning tanks for the UN. I'm sure that would go over well.

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 08:15 PM
link   

There you are again, looking out for Trump's mental health.

Watch out for the backwards curse, it's real.

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

The UN should be monitored within, by the domestic authorities and governments and by all media. Just like they always have been. Now do people actually listen to them, or the people reporting on what they are doing?
Do people actually listen to the media what's going on with either the domestic dispute or what the UN is doing?

From my knowledge it's the public who turns a blind eye, the information is in black and white, they are the most monitored
military 'peace' keeping service we have, what or who else do we turn to?

Honestly, clearly the MSM in the states is doing the ol' "look at the women and children". It's the same old stuff.
But when you have Mexico which is a very our spoken xenophobic society, and the ever growing strict boarder security state side, who is going to report what's really going on? I mean from what I have seen reported, they are using tear gas, not just pepper based gas. Literal chemical warfare on a bunch of hooligans trying to cross a fence. Something isn't being reported.

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 08:24 PM
link   

I would think if they were a useful organization it's possible they could do something about the cause maybe? Its not an atrocity that so many supposedly fear for their lives enough to leave their homeland, but it is when a country resist the influx without proof of need.
edit on 11/27/2018 by TheLead because: No spell check, heed was in fact not the (word?) I was looking for.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join