It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This 11-year-old Yemeni boy survived an airstrike that killed 45 kids

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
a reply to: Violater1

Except children (who thought they were on a field trip) don't deserve to die because of the actions of rebels.

I agree, so you agree that this murderous act was started by the rebels, who used the children.

That also creates even more hate. Hence why I referenced Israel/Palestine in this thread so much. Israel cracks down hard on protesters, and further pushes people out of their homes. Then in return, more Palestinians are swayed to go militant.

I see, you are condemning the USA and Israel for protecting their boarders. You make it obvious that you stand with the coward terrorists who use children as shields.

Are human shield tactics any worse than drone bombing from a distance, killing them all? I don't justify the rebels, but you seem to believe that big nations are exempt from cruel tactics because they aren't using human shields or suicide bombers.

Actually you do support the slaughter of innocent children, and anyone else that invades another country's boarder!
You are being untruthful in saying, " you seem to believe that big nations are exempt from cruel tactics because they aren't using human shields or suicide bombers." It was never inferred. You are untruthful.
Go ahead spin your lies, print your talking points, many here see your deceptive agenda.
I'm done with you.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

An awful lot of the dedicated Trumpians are totally absent any compassion for anyone who is not the same colour, the same gender, religion or political alignment as they are. Thats one of the many reasons that their diseased kind are a threat to the species as a whole, and worthy of being exiled to former nuke testing sites, like radioactive atolls, in their hundreds and hundreds of thousands.

There are avaricious types within the corporatist system who, while having no particular discriminatory outlook, are willing to look the way on anything, absolutely anything, if it means they might get a few bucks out of it, and these predatory pieces of effluent, can be found in the upper echelons of the Republican AND Democrat parties, as they are the ones who make big money, profiting from wars all over the world, the sale of arms and the continuation of the proxy war against Russia, which has been ongoing in one form or another, since the beginning of the cold war (which never ended at all, precisely because there was money to be made fighting it).

But then, amongst all those folks, you have some genuinely humane humans. There are, of course, millions of Americans, billions of people around the world in fact, whose concern for their fellow humans is not limited to those who live familiar lives, pray the familiar prayers, in lands with familiar and easily pronounced names. These good, broadminded people are the salt and light in the world. They make living on a planet as controlled by darkness as this one is, worth doing.

As for this Yemeni survivor... While his physical body has come through the extreme trauma that must have been that air raid, only a great deal of time will tell whether his mind has survived it as well. I hope so, but given the fact that 45 other children were terminated by that air raid, one has to assume that the snuffing out of all those lives, all those people he probably knew, in one instant, it is beyond unlikely that this young fellow comes out of this situation with all his faculties well intact. A more accurate headline would have been "Traumatised Yemeni Boy Is The Only One To Walk Away From Airstrike That Killed 45 Kids". Whether he survived or not, remains to be seen. He just did not die is all. Theres a subtle, but yawning gulf of a difference.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

Deceptive agenda? Caring about people? Looking at both sides instead of just being blindly PRO SAUDI / PRO ISRAEL. If ANYBODY has an agenda it is the pro-Saudi / pro-Israel side. They are the side with all the money and American influence.

I could just as easily say, "you stand with coward saudi's who hide behind drones to kill rebels and any civilains in the way". Is it any less cowardly to drone strike an entire group of civilians + rebels from a robot in the sky???

You use some twisted logic. I somehow support the slaughter of children because I support border invaders? lol. Keep drinking Fox news kool aid fool.

Sorry I actually got a heart and question our alliance with saudi/israel, rather than being a blind drone who will support any cruel actions done by those countries.

Saudi and Israel have giant militaries with tons of money and high-grade weaponry. Rebels or palestian militants have very little at their disposale. There is no justification for mass killing of civilians, yet somehow you think it's okay that Saudi/Israel is doing it because they are "protecting their border".

It's laughable too, because israel is entrenching on palestine border by constantly shrinking it. But o man, gotta follow fox news' orders. Can't go against american media!!

edit on 28-11-2018 by blueman12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 01:06 PM
link   

a reply to: yuppa

Your friend was killed by 11-year old school children on a field trip?

Sorry your friend was killed. But not sure how you think this is justified.

O.. is it because they are brown people from sand countries?..

No it was a palestinian around 13 who helped with rockets. Those kids are not really kids anymore. And let me guess they were from a muslim school right?
No i pity them because they are weapons. I dislike their leadership. Thats what i hate.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

No it was a palestinian around 13 who helped with rockets. Those kids are not really kids anymore. And let me guess they were from a muslim school right?
No i pity them because they are weapons. I dislike their leadership. Thats what i hate.

How about the young Palestinian protestors shot in the groins are taken away by Israel forces? Even though they never fired bullet or rocket, they deserve it?

The problem is demonization of American allies' enemies. Palestinians are seen as scum because Israeli seem them as scum. I'm sorry your fried died by a Palestinian, but so have Palestinians died by Israeli troops and security.

Muslim school, how about jewish school in israel? Just go on the streets of israel and see how many racists or anti-palestinians there are. Lots of hate from everyday israelis.

The thing is, you're demonizing one side in order to fit a narrative that israeli and saudi arabia are just protecting their country and doing nothing wrong.

edit on 28-11-2018 by blueman12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

How about the young Palestinian protestors shot in the groins are taken away by Israel forces? Even though they never fired bullet or rocket, they deserve it?

The problem is demonization of American allies' enemies. Palestinians are seen as scum because Israeli seem them as scum. I'm sorry your fried died by a Palestinian, but so have Palestinians died by Israeli troops and security.

Muslim school, how about jewish school in israel? Just go on the streets of israel and see how many racists or anti-palestinians there are. Lots of hate from everyday israelis.

The thing is, you're demonizing one side in order to fit a narrative that israeli and saudi arabia are just protecting their country and doing nothing wrong.

They were told to leave. they didnt and got what was coming.

ANd I have not said Saudi arabia is protecting itself. I think we should stop with them period and pull out of SA.
They been killing each other for centuries so why stop them?

And the "palestinians" are just refugees from all the surrounding countries who the KGB and PLO thought would be useful to hurt the US. The greatest palestinian Yasser arafatt even said in a hot mike moment the current palestinian people are a lie they came up with.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 09:29 AM
link   

You really didn't explain why it's okay for Israel to do terrible things to Palestinians. You watched V for vendetta and how that government would take protestors in the middle of the night. Fighting against a tyrannical government that they feel trapped in.

Now, go watch some stories of Palestinians and see the same unjustice happening.

Abbey Martin with empire files on YouTube has a few good videos of her travels to gaza. A lot of people ignore Israel because Palestinians are treated as different sub-humans terrorist-muslims through propaganda.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join