It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Priest Drops Baby in Baptism

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 05:41 PM
link   
I don't know if that was caused for evil forces or just by a dumb priest. Very strange.

Funny, 2 days ago watched Uncle Drew.

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Hope he doesn’t do the circumcision.

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 05:49 PM
link   
ahahahahah

face plant

poor innocent soul

seriously though
pretty stupid ritual or whatever you want to call it.

but yeah, not a stupid as the mohlel huh whyamihere?

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

He did it on purpose, duh. Baptism only exists so that Priests can touch naked babies and abuse them to make them cry. It's legal child abuse and pedophilia. Look at who we're discussing here. Does the word Catholic ring a bell? That's also the original reason circumcision was done, by religious men no less. Hmm, big coincidence eh? They wanted a reason to touch and mutiliate little boy parts legally. Then, coincidentally it was found to have some health benefits and now Doctors do it, many of whom are also into pedophilia and abuse. Urologists and Gynocologists all have their motives too, trust me. No one decides that they want to make a career out of fondling balls or going inside of teenage girls for exams to help humanity.

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Oops.

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: r0xor

You seem to have kiddie perving on the brain.

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 06:20 PM
link   
It looks to me like the infant squirmed forward... probably should have been held securely, but saying the priest DROPPED him is not accurate.

Kids can do unexpected stuff, my mom dropped me on my head at least once due to my having ants in my pants, also flew out of my aunt's Plymouth Duster on Queen Anne Ave (the Counterbalance for those of you who know Seattle). That was in the days before seat-belts & car-seats were required, the door wasn't entirely shut (I guess), she made a sharp turn and made it a couple blocks before she realized I was no longer in the car.

All of these childhood head traumas have made me the "special" ATS member I am today, so wouldn't trade them for anything.
edit on 11272018 by seattlerat because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 06:35 PM
link   
It has to be viewed in context.

First of all, the baby was volunteered; there's no lawsuit here even if there's present or permanent future injury (at least it isn't psychological).

Secondly, it had spiritual implications. There was a reason this happened, it had meaning, a greater power was at work. When the baby grows up, this is going to be a story told by them to affirm that they're special.

Sensationalists post and grasp upon this to speak ill of the Church. To them I say, nay, tis but a thing, no es nada, it's nothing. Moreover, unbeknownst to whomever, it occured that pray tell, it escaped me.

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: r0xor
It has to be viewed in context.

First of all, the baby was volunteered; there's no lawsuit here even if there's present or permanent future injury (at least it isn't psychological).

Secondly, it had spiritual implications. There was a reason this happened, it had meaning, a greater power was at work. When the baby grows up, this is going to be a story told by them to affirm that they're special.

Sensationalists post and grasp upon this to speak ill of the Church. To them I say, nay, tis but a thing, no es nada, it's nothing. Moreover, unbeknownst to whomever, it occured that pray tell, it escaped me.

Or maybe the baby just was thirsty.

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: seattlerat
It looks to me like the infant squirmed forward... probably should have been held securely, but saying the priest DROPPED him is not accurate.

father dip# was holding the little miracle then he wasnt

thats kind of how dropping works

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 08:33 PM
link   

That was really weird. It didn't look like an accidental slip. I ran the video over and over again and can't figure out how that baby could topple over like that while it was on its back.

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Looks like he slipped

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Poor kid... Thankfully, doesn't look like it was hurt seriously.

Here's another... Watch the kids in the background, they look terrified!

new topics

top topics

join