It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 22

page: 37
<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 02:28 AM
link   
A Jetsons fan are we? I used to like that show when I was a kid

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 03:18 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Well, it's Sunday... so it's "rugby dad" day again!
Dougie's team played this morning and WON again (in a "friendly" non-league encounter).
He played very well until picking up an "injury".... just a bump on the thigh - so he's fine now. Job Done.

In the afternoon, Callum's team were supposed to be playing their last league game of the season... a very important one because they had a chance of finishing TOP of their league IF they won their own match by more points than their rivals (Cumnock RFC) won theirs... (His team beat Cumnock RFC away from home last week to set up this nerve-jangling finish!)
As it turns out... The opposition had to conced the game because they couldn't field enough players!
So Callum's team played (and WON) a friendly match instead.

The decision of where the league title was going all came down to how well their rivals did in their game, and..... They Lost!
So, it looks like Callum's team has WON the league! (Subject to official confirmation!)

I'm really very proud of him and the team, they've done an amazing job over the whole season and I can see a big difference in him after his first full-season of competitive rugby.

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gordi The Drummer
Well, it's Sunday... so it's "rugby dad" day again!

Good old Dad, he'll transport us everywhere! He even has a camper van the rest of the team might fit in too! Shhh...!

ETA All joking aside, congratulations proud Dad!

edit on 9/12/18 by LightSpeedDriver because: ETA

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 01:04 PM
link   
My dry cough turned into a typical "wet" one
I'm getting real tired of hacking up a lung at random here

And at some point last night, I noticed my ear became "stopped up". I'm hearing the world in a very muffled manner from that one, it's annoying. No pain, no sensation of fullness, I think it's just a trapped air bubble that refuses to budge for now. I can't get it to equalize the inner ear pressure/release that bubble no matter what I try, grrr.

Older kid has a full blown cold going on. Man, it's amazing how much snot a kid's nose can churn out, isn't it? The younger kid is starting to sniffle and cough a little now, too. I think it's only a matter of time before hubby catches this, and he knows it. Hopefully it waits until the end of his workweek in a few days & just makes his days off miserable, he's said that much already.

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 01:40 PM
link   
The ladies are putting up the Xmas tree. Is it still ok to say "too soon!"?

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2

Pickles won't kill you. Sheesh, just try it.

WHAT? Don't you know that pickles are dangerous?

Nearly all sick people have eaten pickles; therefore, the effects are obviously cumulative.

Of all the people who die from cancer, 99% have eaten pickles.

100% of all soldiers have eaten pickles; therefore, pickles must be related to wars.

98.8% of all Communist sympathizers have eaten pickles.

99.7% of all the people involved in the air and auto accidents ate pickles within 14 days preceding the tragedy.

93.1% of all juvenile delinquents come from homes where pickles are served frequently.

Pickles are a Danger to Society as we Know It.

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingForABetterLife

I think I ate a pickle once, what do I do?!

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

edit on 9-12-2018 by Autorico because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Good Morning Chirp! Good Afternoon! I just love the beautiful GIF! Mom and I would light up every time we saw a cardinal. It made me smile, so thank you for that! Always so happy to see you in here!

Gordi, your boys are doing great with rugby! I can't believe Callum is getting so big. Before you know it he will be begging to drive a car, getting married and having kids of his own. You'll be sharing drinks in a pub and everything. Time goes by too fast, but you and Chrissie have been making awesome memories with those gorgeous boys.
Hugs from Auntie Raine!

Hello Light! Comb your hair and come in and sit by the fire.

Hello Brent! Awwww, love the kitty! Pistachio ice cream was heavenly!

Nyiah, So many people have been sick. Being sick yourself, it's hard to look after the family when they get sick too. Some of those colds can linger for weeks which really sucks.

Once I started improving, I went to the Honey Shop here in town. They raise their own bees. I bought a big jar of honey with lemon, eucalyptus and blue agave. I also bough a humidifier/diffuser to use my essential oils with. Love that little unit! I also got a couple of herbal bath bombs that smell amazing, some CBD oil flavored honey sticks and a couple of gift items to put away for Christmas. Here's hoping you can slay the dreaded cold.

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Autorico

Too soon for a Christmas tree? Hell no! Put that beauty up, string it with lights and decorations and enjoy the magic and enchantment.

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Pickles are good I tell you. Put 'em on a burger, have them on the side and enjoy. Be brave!

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Autorico

Ooooh, love that band! Thank you! Listening now!

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Autorico

I think I ate a pickle once, what do I do?!

That right there is a loaded question and I'm going to leave that alone!

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

Don't leave me hanging bruh!

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I hear voices from the man cave. Something about pickles. Tip toes away into the craft room to make Christmas gifts.

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 03:26 PM
link   
meh
edit on 9/12/18 by LightSpeedDriver because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

But...but, I was making you something special. Decides to make it anyway.

Might need a nap, so sleepy.

top topics

<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join