It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 22

page: 283
<< 280  281  282    284  285  286 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

Dream of beautiful things Wis!

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Something horrible has happened to our dear Timely's Wife. Please go here to show your love and support.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 02:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Thanks again Raine ... it means a lot to have my shed /ATS family lending support in this important time in my life.

I will let Linda know of all the wonderful people who are praying and wishing for the best for us.

Thank You

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 02:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Timely

No need to thank me Hun. Thank YOU for being our friend all these years!

Yes please let Linda know we are thinking of her and praying that all goes well.

Hugs my friend!

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 06:37 AM
link   
BigG reporting in...

Busy busy busy weekend. Mostly rugby-dad related stuff.
The boys had a total of seven matches to play over the weekend at 3 different locations.

Long story short...
Played 7 matches
Won 7
Drawn 0
Lost 0.

Fantastic stuff.
Callum (finally) had the opportunity to play in a more central role (at Scrum Half) and he did amazingly well in his first ever game in that position. FAST ball, FAST hands, FAST thinking and GREAT communication and organisational skills made a huge difference to the overall team performances which included a 23-0 win over Dumfries (a really top-notch side that they had never beaten at this level ever before). It was great to see and his coaches were delighted for him (and the team as a whole).

Not much else to report other than my health seems to be on the mend again.
(I have started a course of turmeric, garlic and pepper capsules and I must say that they seem to be working well.)
And that I am now "officially" the new singer/rhythm guitarist in the band that I mentioned earlier!
It looks like we're going to be adopting one of my own band-name suggestions "ShoogleRoon"!
And we'll be in rehearsals over the next few weeks, building up to our first gig which looks likely to be in June!
Wish us well, and I'll keep you posted.

G

PS - Best wishes and Positive Vibes to my old mate Dave and his missus.
Stay strong mate.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Sorry about your wife. I hope all goes well.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Please all give Kevin a shout in his thread if you can. I think he will appreciate it.

edit on 25/3/19 by JustMike because: Fixed link code to go to correct page.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Sending positive vibes to you and yours, dude

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 03:09 PM
link   
i think we could use some boogie today

edit on 25-3-2019 by Autorico because: more appropriate album cover

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: LightSpeedDriver
Please all give Kevin a shout in his thread if you can. I think he will appreciate it.

I can't thank you enough for posting this Matthew! I was so certain he was gone. It is amazing how long he has lasted under the circumstances and so very, very sad. I can only hope that he designated someone to let us know if he takes a turn for the worse. Thank you again!

Being human is so difficult with all the things that can wrong with the body and scary. I think it is vital that we all stick together in times of crises and not just the good times. We all need love and understanding. We need each other.
edit on 25/3/19 by JustMike because: Fixed link code to go to correct page.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Wow, kudos to our boys for their outstanding performances! Auntie is proud.

Good luck with the band Gordi! Does the name mean anything or did it just pop into your head?

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Double post...the lagging hour.

edit on 25-3-2019 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Hello Skiddy and Autorico and anyone out there!

GAH! Can someone downsize that pic so that it's kinda big but not huge????

edit on 25-3-2019 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

edit on 25/3/19 by JustMike because: [Mod edit]Kinda big image substituted for huge one with NightStar's permission.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 03:45 PM
link   
I can't understand this.

Seems like the best people have the worst difficulties and obstacles in their life. And then a lowlife like me just makes his own life bad just via personal choices. This **** ain't right i am telling you.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Finspiracy

You are NOT a low life!!!!! You are a gentle soul who is always there for others, who always brings a smile and makes others happy. Never underestimate yourself Fin. We all have faults or problems and can just try to be better. Life is often a struggle, but it can be beautiful with beautiful people in it. We need people like you in this world.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 04:00 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Thank you for your support.

What if we try to cheer up? Something lightweight to talk about? Maybe invite the pixies also

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Autorico

You're just rocking the house today.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 04:09 PM
link   

We can have a pixie tea party. It's a lovely day out there today. Perhaps in the garden out back.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

We can have a pixie tea party. It's a lovely day out there today. Perhaps in the garden out back.

Do you mind if i leave the tea for you and the pixies, and just have some of my beers

new topics

top topics

<< 280  281  282    284  285  286 >>

join