It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 22

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: threeeyesopen

Thanks
I actually don't mind the cold, my mother and grandmother on the other hand are wussies!

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 12:30 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 02:24 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Autorico

Great song, it's always been one of my favorites from Nirvana.

I just wanted to post that picture of my Christmas tree, and also tell you that I won't be able to do any healing today.

Here is the link for the tree, sorry that the picture is upside down, I cant seem to make it appear upright. imgur.com...

I need to be in the right state of mind, and right now I'm not 100% as well intentioned as I would like to be. If I can get back to that state of mind I will but today has been a bit stressful and theres no escaping it today.
edit on 4-12-2018 by threeeyesopen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Great music today Brent!
YES!

I don't mind the cold either, only when it gets really cold and I'm outside waiting for a while.

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 05:53 PM
link   
The tree looks the right way up to me. What are all the toy creatures doing? They don't look very Christmassy...
edit on 4/12/18 by LightSpeedDriver because: Reply fix

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Hey TEO, the reading was interesting and I think your tree is cute and it is right side up. At least from my angel or is that angle?
Don't worry about us being patient. Sheddites are in general patient I have found over the years. Now you just feel better or what ever you need to do.

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

Lol well they aren't very christmassy I'll give you that. It was somewhere else to put them instead of having them sit on the shelf like they always do.

It's been something I've enjoyed since my childhood, pokemon that is. Also, stuffed animals are my preference for "toys", though like I said they sit on a shelf because you would likely be surprised, and bit disappointed, at how much some of them cost.

They have been imported from Japan which would be why they cost quite a bit.
edit on 4-12-2018 by threeeyesopen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

Thank you, the picture I guess must have corrected itself after I posted it, I'm glad. I'm working on feeling better though I would rather be working on helping you feel better. One step at a time I guess. Thank you for your imput and patience. Have a good day

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Awww, nice tree surrounded by cute critters!

I enjoyed your card reading. Now everyone will be thinking, hmm, does he mean this member or that member? LOL

I used to pull a card from my cute spirit cat cards for a general daily reading. Never got much feedback so I stopped. The cards are adorable with inspiring messages.

Got myself a humidifier/diffuser for essential oils today. It changes color or you can keep it on one color. Love it! Using eucalyptus for my cold. Got some low carb snacks, a jar of honey with lemon, eucalyptus and blue agave, CBD honey sticks, incense and a couple of bath bombs. Oh and a couple of jars of lavender cream with coconut oil and other herbs to put aside for gifts.

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Hi Wis! I'm being distracted here by things and getting caught up in here.

I had a nurse practitioner instead of the Oncologist guy and she is just amazing! Yay! We had almost identical rings with mother of pearl and marcasite stones. She is also a cancer survivor. Full of personality and we had some good laughs and interesting conversation. She was quite thorough with my records and all.

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Ooops, can't forget to say hello to Light! How is your hair? LOL Hope you are keeping up with it.

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

I brushed it today before leaving the house. No tangles here, I might even wash it for Christmas.

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

1. We had almost identical rings with mother of pearl and marcasite stones. 2. She is also a cancer survivor. 3. She was quite thorough with my records and all.

That sounds like she's trying to become you!

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 06:42 PM
link   

LOL! Washing it for Christmas would be nice. They have dry shampoos if you're feeling extra lazy.

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Oh Lord, one of me in the world is plenty! Trust me. LOL

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 06:44 PM
link   

You may or may not have noticed, but I've had a few pixie drinks

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 06:57 PM
link   

I am happy for you sweetie. Any thing that can make a doctors visit pleasant is wonderful. Even if they give you bad news, just the fact that they behave like compassionate beings makes a difference.
Now I am not trying to steel your thunder but I too went to the doctor today, ordered by my Boss. It sounds like we both had a good experience.
Are you happy now? I did it OK. I went through the Weighing, BPM, Hight, Oxygen/Puls and bla bla bla.

Any way, the specific RN is so nice. She actually looks me in the eye and listens to me. She can even argue and giggle at my inquisitive manner. She is human or something. She was very persistent that I didn't do anything I didn't want to do and she wore red Dorothy shoes. A fact she appreciated that I noticed. I got my stupid antibiotics and left with a smile.
Every one at work pushed their schedule for me, thank God cause I feel like crap.
Tomorrow is another day.
I hope you feel better dear.
I just want to sleep. Continuously.

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Autorico

You may or may not have noticed, but I've had a few pixie drinks

I thought you looked a little tipsy. You're not going to dance on table tops or anything are you?

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 07:05 PM
link   

You finally went? Yay! Relieved that you did. I love red shoes! LOL

I'm feeling better than I did, but very tired. I was up much earlier than I wanted to be.

Hope you start feeling better quickly. Hate these darned things that want to hang on for dear life.

Maybe we should join Brent and have a drink or two. Pixies, drinks please!

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join