It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 22

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

You had me enthralled I must admit, that was quite beautiful and poetic.

It made me think about the light, and how it came to be..but most importantly, why I wanted it in the first place. Thank you for reminding me.
edit on 27-11-2018 by threeeyesopen because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 05:08 PM
link   

edit on 27-11-2018 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: threeeyesopen

You had me enthralled I must admit, that was quite beautiful and poetic.

It made me think about the light, and how it came to be..but most importantly, why I wanted it in the first place. Thank you for reminding me.

Gordi wrote the beautiful and poetic post and he will be happy to hear how much you enjoyed it.

So wonderful to see you! Have you picked a room out yet?

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 05:17 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 05:20 PM
link   

I'm a bit of a nomad, so I hope you don't mind if hang out in the clochán by the gate in the stone wall. I might keep watch from the hill now and then, and would hate to take up a full room with my rucksack. Besides, I like the stars and a small fire. ;o)

Nice digs! Excellent story by Gordi and it appears that the transition was mostly painless.

p.s. Can we have a henge? I've always wanted a henge. Sure, they're a lot of work. All we neeeeed is labour and...... physics.

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: argentus

Wherever you are happiest, that is where you shall be dear Argentus! A henge? Of course, but I have a bad back, perhaps Troll and some of our other strong beings can help you out.

I've always liked this view over here...

And here...

Oh and the gardens of course, but I don't want to hog the post with too many pics. Wonderful to see you as always!

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 05:27 PM
link   

That is a gorgeous pic by the way! Wow!

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 05:39 PM
link   

VERY nice views! I am also a sea creature, albeit a benign one. Truthfully, I haven't bitten anyone in anger in ages. Great to see you also!

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Ah the sea, how it tugs at my heartstrings.

I got this for our Shed Christmas tree.

You'll have to meet our mermaids. They are such lovely beings.

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Meet one? I married one! Aside from the very odd cravings for kelp, it's been 30 years of absolute bliss. We live 50 yards from the sea. Just close enough to be dangerous. ;o)

Very cool mermaids that you depicted.
I've always wondered.............. how do you suppose they keep the shells in place??

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Awwww, sweet! 30 years? Awesome! Made 39 for Mark and I in September. So you and Timely live near the sea. I'm jealous.

As for keeping the seashells in place...magic of course.

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Aww it looks beautiful in here sweetie...good job!
Sorry I disappeared...my friend Tracy showed up so I had company this evening.

Quiet in here, everyone must be in their rooms unpacking.
I just wanted to pop in and say "hi" and I hope you have a good night.

Timely...glad to hear that the fire threat is over. Hope you get some decent weather soon. (I will happily send you some snow)

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

I'm glad you had company Jacy. How is Tracy doing? I know you must worry about her terribly.

Movie time, I'll be checking in though. Yes, too quiet in here for a new Shed opening. Hope everyone is getting settled in.

Hugs!

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 07:51 PM
link   

hey hey Night Star and people of the Shed !

this was a truly magic move! i'm still so enchanted, i could not for a long time settle to type.

my rooms are so gorgeous, i'm so thankful the shed grew into a castle shed.

i love love love the creatures that resettled with us. here another one that i met in the lofty mountain gardens early this morning.

and the fabulous wonderful story Gordi wrote !

where is Gordi, by the way? he can't still be snoring in the old Shed 21 in the kitchen ? i bet he can't find his backpack that he dumped behind the kitchen door.

maybe we should send some fairies to help members move, not everybody moves easily

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom
Hi All! Bush lurker here! I'm hoping maybe I could move to a tower room? It's dang cold out here!

Thank goodness for magic!

heya chiefsmom ! nice to meet you. might run into you more often in the tower, you know i have some rooms on the top tower floors. come and visit any time you like. but don't worry, i won't crowd the staircase. i fly in to my tower apartments.

then again, you might have found a room in another tower. this shed castle is magic!

don't be scared of me either. i'm not always a witch or wizard, it is just a fancy of mine right now. and what ever fancy i take to, it is something, someone who can fly

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 08:44 PM
link   
I come from work and see you moved again.

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: lucia2389

LOVE both of your pics!!!!!

Glad to see you are settling in nicely.

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

Yep. SURPRISE!

Just watching movies and resting my back. Hope the move was an easy transition.

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 09:01 PM
link   

All l can muster at the moment is Thank You,
The Shed has been a lighthouse for me on many turbulent days.
And the intro was wonderful, not just due to who wrote it or for the all ways compassionate dedication of Night , but because you guys shared the responsibility and honor.
This is what we are, we share. Thank you. May we have a good run.

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 09:21 PM
link   
New room checks out. I got a fireplace upgrade. Even with 3 feet thick walls basements can get too damp. It has an en-suite toilet too, no more walking like a weirdo on tippy-toes down the hall trying not to make a sound at 3 a.m. for me! (Think Nosferatu.)

ETA We moved while I was sleeping, it was easy for me this time. All I had to do was wake up. Thanks pixies!
edit on 27/11/18 by LightSpeedDriver because: ETA

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join