It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Poll: Where are we all on lethal force to prevent anyone from stepping foot in the USA?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: dojozen

Nay.

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Nay

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: mtnshredder I sure do agree with your post. I know wets here now who do not get any help and the ones I know really need help. Take care of our own first.

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder
nayyay If they're stupid enough to push the issue, we have a lot of non lethal options that will stop most anyone in their tracks. If those don't work and they continue to advance in a threatening manner, it's locked and loaded time baby. While I don't want to see anyone die, they have no one to blame but themselves for pushing the issue.

I'm sick of paying for these people that come here demanding handouts. What I'm the most disgusted of though, is seeing homeless American citizens and Vets that are truly suffering, go unnoticed because it doesn't fit some politicians fricken agenda. We need to for once, to start putting American citizens, especially Vets, first, end of discussion.

Solve these problems at home first, if this can't be done, then we have no business assuming responsibility for some third world #-hole and their citizens thousands of miles away. We have our own people that desperately need help that are getting nothing and some of you want to add to what you already turn a blind eye too??? ARGHHH

Sorry I know I got a little off topic, but.....WTF?

I see the point you are trying to make, , but the same people who don't want to help refugees also don't want to help homeless or impoverished veterans. Trump's budget proposal for 2018 proposed drastic cuts to highly disabled veterans. He and his sycophants continue to push for a privatization of veterans' healthcare, resulting in the loss of valuable experience and expertise in treating the sorts of injuries common to war-fighters, like PTSD and TBIs.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join