It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Poll: Where are we all on lethal force to prevent anyone from stepping foot in the USA?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
Isn't that how baths generally work?

They do whenever I don't stay at the Bellagio with DB and TAT which we didn't do this past Thanksgiving where we were certainly with our families and not bathing in the blood of innocents.

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Cartels are going to handle it soon and their deaths will be on the dnc.

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 04:57 PM
link   

a reply to: dojozen

This is a BS question.

No reasonable person or anyone in a position of authority or anyone in the administration is advocating using lethal force on unarmed civilians.

Nonsense.

can read it and it says pretty clear,

these deployed Department
of Defense military personnel may perform those military
protective activities that the Secretary of Defense determines
are reasonably necessary to ensure the protection of Federal
personnel, including a show or use of force (including lethal
force, where necessary), crowd control, temporary detention,
and cursory search.

We all know what that means...shooting unarmed immigrants is okay.

www.newsweek.com...

On Tuesday, Newsweek confirmed DHS was actively spying on migrants traveling to the U.S. southern border through paid undercover informants and infiltrated WhatsApp text messaging groups the caravan uses to coordinate.

As 400 military police officers from the U.S. Army redeployed to San Diego, the Trump administration approved the use of troops for law enforcement tasks at the southern border, stating that they are permitted to employ lethal force, according to a White House memo obtained by Newsweek.

The "decision memorandum" was signed by President Donald Trump on Tuesday and ran through Derek S. Lyons, a Harvard-educated lawyer and White House staff secretary to John Kelly, the White House chief of staff and former U.S. Marine general. The documents were obtained from a Defense Department source.

Kelly signed the memo late Tuesday authorizing U.S. service members to perform “military protective activities,” allowing service members to use “a show or use of force (including lethal force, where necessary), crowd control, temporary detention, and cursory search,” as determined by Defense Secretary James Mattis to protect agents with Customs and Border Protection (CPB).

edit on 27-11-2018 by dojozen because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 04:59 PM
link   

No. Absolutely not.

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Isn't that how baths generally work?

They do whenever I don't stay at the Bellagio with DB and TAT which we didn't do this past Thanksgiving where we were certainly with our families and not bathing in the blood of innocents.

Bathing in familial venom, then? Inquiring minds want to know.

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 05:01 PM
link   
notice the source of funding for portion of the caravan is from DHS and agent provocateurs are involved..

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: ausername

it really depends on the persona and situation, vibe I got...before letting them in, might just give them some food and water and wish them the best on their way, for sure not going to be letting them rape my wife or squat the place...not even my best friends get to get that comfortable and family knows better.

now if the reason they needed to place to stay and some food and water and help, was a result of my burning their house down with all their possessions, can see letting them maybe set a tent up on the back forty somewhere.

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: dojozen
Simple Yea or Nay, with undecided and abstaining suitable, with brief explanation of opinion and reason for vote.

We are talking about men, women and children, any race or ethnicity, who attempts to seek refugee status in the USA by gaining entry by air, land or sea.

Going to start things off with a Nay vote and not condone the use of lethal force.

Have several reasons for justification of my position, with the main one being, that everyone should have the right to seek asylum wherever and however they choose and that the use of lethal force to prevent someone from applying for it, is a human rights violation and that each person should have the right to at least have their cases heard.

Killing them, is not the answer and in some situations it is clear, that the USA Government is responsible for creating majority of the situations that many are fleeing from, in one way or another.

Empathy goes a long way and one only need to review the history of the United States and how it gained all the territory it acquired and how...

Not saying granting everyone that applies for refugee status asylum...or anyone for that matter, just that they should be allowed to present their case and especially if the reason they are fleeing is a result of US intervention and/or regime change.

Whether we are today a country that respects both life and basic human rights, but it is not debatable that we should be a country of laws. The current state of the law is that federal immigration law allows for entry, either at a port of entry or otherwise, for the purpose of presenting an asylum claim. That doesn't mean they get it, just that they can have a claim adjudicated according to the law. Additionally, the US is a party to treaties, which being ratified by the Senate, are the law. So, anyone using deadly force is a murderer, and should be executed. Of course, Trump and his bigoted sychophants don't believe that brown people are protected by the law, so they call for killing barefoot toddlers in diapers.

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: dojozen
Simple Yea or Nay, with undecided and abstaining suitable, with brief explanation of opinion and reason for vote.

We are talking about men, women and children, any race or ethnicity, who attempts to seek refugee status in the USA by gaining entry by air, land or sea.

Going to start things off with a Nay vote and not condone the use of lethal force.

Have several reasons for justification of my position, with the main one being, that everyone should have the right to seek asylum wherever and however they choose and that the use of lethal force to prevent someone from applying for it, is a human rights violation and that each person should have the right to at least have their cases heard.

Killing them, is not the answer and in some situations it is clear, that the USA Government is responsible for creating majority of the situations that many are fleeing from, in one way or another.

Empathy goes a long way and one only need to review the history of the United States and how it gained all the territory it acquired and how...

Not saying granting everyone that applies for refugee status asylum...or anyone for that matter, just that they should be allowed to present their case and especially if the reason they are fleeing is a result of US intervention and/or regime change.

Nay with the exception that if one attempts to use lethal force first then lethal force should be applied to that person.

No need to kill anyone, but the main issue is those trying to get in is that they appear to not want to follow the law and get in legally.

I am all for non lethal measures such as the crowd disbursement devices and such. Sure they still hurt, but if you are going to put yourself and your family in harms way to do something illegal then there are consequences to that decision.
edit on 11/27/18 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: F4guy

thanks, shame that everyone does not see it that way...though, this brings me back to who is paying for it....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And after reading today that DHS has moles in the caravan and are paying them, is a source of some of the funding...

wonder what percent of them are working for the DHS

The Wall and change of immigration policy agenda and get congress to pass the budget by the 5th of December with $5BN for the wall cost 2019 or face loom and doom shutdown and people to support new anti immigration laws....

Best way to do it, is pay some caravans to crash the border...poll on the way for top 10 ways to get things done.

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

This post sums it up for the present time.

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe I agree, with some clarification, as to that does not authorize the right to shoot them all,

if one person throws a stone and hurts a border protector, be it agent provocateur or not, to be determined, since it has been published DHS is infiltrated the caravan and funding...etc.

Think Mexico is policing their side of the border and keep in mind, false flag operations, like the time Israel guards dressed as Palestinians and threw rocks at their own Israel guards to get the change they wanted.

42 ADMITTED False Flag Attacks
washingtonsblog.com...

(34) Undercover Israeli soldiers admitted in 2005 to throwing stones at other Israeli soldiers so they could blame it on Palestinians, as an excuse to crack down on peaceful protests by the Palestinians.

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Wouldn't need lethal force with a nice big wall.

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Close the airports and put guards all around the perimeter including the ocean fronts.
Why in hell would we want to prevent anyone from stepping foot in our country?

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Lethal force not needed the walk in the park is over. People realizing they were being used. Nothing on cnn so all is good.

Trump won again!!

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisssGood point...though what about the silly rabbits?

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 06:06 PM
link   

I'm a Yea. If we can keep them out with tear gas, bean bags rubber bullets, ect I'm fine with that, but the moment one of our people gets hurt, then the gloves are off and live rounds, land mines, high voltage fences.

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 07:23 PM
link   
I'd prefer a wall but landmines would be cheaper. With warning signs of course. Also, the children should be taken away from their abusive parents immediately upon attempting to cross the border illegally and adopted by American families who are financially able to take care of children properly & who won't force them to walk thousands of miles in sweltering heat. Imo, all government welfare should also be eliminated for non-citizens & people caught here illegally should continue to be deported.
edit on 27-11-2018 by JBIZZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 07:56 PM
link   
nayyay If they're stupid enough to push the issue, we have a lot of non lethal options that will stop most anyone in their tracks. If those don't work and they continue to advance in a threatening manner, it's locked and loaded time baby. While I don't want to see anyone die, they have no one to blame but themselves for pushing the issue.

I'm sick of paying for these people that come here demanding handouts. What I'm the most disgusted of though, is seeing homeless American citizens and Vets that are truly suffering, go unnoticed because it doesn't fit some politicians fricken agenda. We need to for once, to start putting American citizens, especially Vets, first, end of discussion.

Solve these problems at home first, if this can't be done, then we have no business assuming responsibility for some third world #-hole and their citizens thousands of miles away. We have our own people that desperately need help that are getting nothing and some of you want to add to what you already turn a blind eye too??? ARGHHH

Sorry I know I got a little off topic, but.....WTF?

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 08:38 PM
link   

I am pretty sure nearly all countries have rules, but I am damn sure no one has the right to seek asylum. It is a privilege, just as being an American citizen is a privilege.

I would say Nay on lethal force, so long as it isn't necessary to the defense of self or US citizens.

If they dont like what is happening in their own home, they should attempt to fix it there. Or they should get in line and apply for the proper visas or immigration status. Our forefathers, family, and members of our communities fought to afford us certain rights, and those rights only extend to those that were born US citizens, naturalized citizens, and those traveling or staying lawfully within our borders

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join