It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Monarchy to the Kingdom of the Dead

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Hello my fellow ATS'ers. I wish to bring you a topic that isn't going to far in our minds nor our media.

Imagine if you will, living a life of beatings, servitude, something like slavery but so much more cruel. Imagine that you wake up each day with a beating or worse. A man walks in your cramped, cold, dark cell and clutches you by the hair and pulls with all his might, dragging you across the cold stone floor. On the way out the door, he makes it a point to whip your head against the wall. You don't struggle because you know it will only bring more pain. You feel blood flowing from your brow and into your eyes, stinging, blinding....

You're then thrown into a chair where your arms and legs are strapped down while laughing human figures walk around you, each taking a turn punching you in the face, feeling the full blow of their strength making your head feel like it will explode time and again, your ears ringing; you scream inside. You feel the burning pain today, just as you did yesterday and the day before, not unlike you will feel tomorrow and the day after, until your life is spent. You beg for them to kill you but they do not. They laugh at you and mock you saying, "Oh but there is so much more pain for you. We will not kill you now, not yet"! You've watched others like you die, sometimes more than a few each day, withering away in captivity like an unwatered rose in the hot sun. Though tomorrow you may be electrocuted, or given a syringe full of unknown liquid that might make you sick, so sick you beg to die. Maybe they'll cut into you and perform some unknown operation... Being no more than a test rat.

One lone figure walks up to you and spits in your face and tells you that it's a crime to have YOUR eye color and this is why you're being punished every day of your life. You know this to be true. You're living in a world of people with green eyes and your brown eyes are considered lower than a butchered beast. At least the beast receives death when it's his time.

Over the color of your eyes! Far fetched? Not so much...

No, this is not a story about the atrocities the Jews had to go through in Hitler's Germany a half century ago.

Sadly, this is very similar to something going on today. Even more unfortunate is that this is actually happening, purposefully by the government we support in trade today. We buy from and sell to these beasts, these murderers every single day. Many things in our homes are manufactured there. Yet, to the US, to the world, this is just another country where would could care less what happens within its borders.

The most we do against this act is say "we don't agree with your practices, you should change them or we'll say it again.... But we'll keep buying from you. We will still act friendly towards you". What is the cost, the worth of a human life? A life that is beaten, experimented on, hated, simply because of their looks, their beliefs, their race or the mix there of....

Uighur minorities tortured in Chinese detention camps

WASHINGTON (AP) — A member of the Uighur minority on Monday detailed torture and abuse she says she experienced in one of the internment camps where the Chinese government has detained hundreds of thousands of religious minorities.

Mihrigul Tursun, speaking to reporters in Washington, said she was interrogated for four days in a row without sleep, had her hair shaved and was subjected to an intrusive medical examination following her second arrest in China in 2017. After she was arrested a third time, the treatment grew worse.

Now, the word "minorities" sticks out but this minority amount to 11 to 15 million people PLUS in just China alone. They are 1/5th of the population there. It's not even that they are considered "ugly". They are very beautiful people, a mixture of European and Asian descent.

These are the people that are being slaughtered and tested on like animals. Yet we sit idly by as a country (countries) and do business with them while we wag out fingers and say, "you really ought not do that".

Where is the outcry? Where is the media?

she was detained a third time and spent three months in a cramped, suffocating prison cell with 60 other women, having to sleep in turns, use the toilet in front of security cameras and sing songs praising China’s Communist Party. Tursun said she and other inmates were forced to take unknown medication, including pills that made them faint and a white liquid that caused bleeding in some women and loss of menstruation in others. Tursun said nine women from her cell died during her three months there.

One day, Tursun recalled, she was led into a room and placed in a high chair, and her legs and arms were locked in place.

“The authorities put a helmet-like thing on my head, and each time I was electrocuted, my whole body would shake violently and I would feel the pain in my veins,” Tursun said in a statement read by a translator.

“I don’t remember the rest. White foam came out of my mouth, and I began to lose consciousness,” Tursun said. “The last word I heard them saying is that you being an Uighur is a crime.”

Kinda makes you look at life and the world in a much different light, right?

Who wears Nazi Germany's crown now?

China....
Angels of Death!
edit on 27-11-2018 by StallionDuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: StallionDuck

Seems the Chinese government decided to carry the mantle from the Japanese in WWII.

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Communists LOVE their internment and "re-education" facilities. That is why most of us will NOT accept communism ever.

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 02:28 PM
link   
You expect Americans to make small changes in their lives to keep people on the other side of the globe from being tortured and killed?

Not going to happen.

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

You expect Americans to make small changes in their lives to keep people on the other side of the globe from being tortured and killed? 

I don't really see how that is possible.

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Deactivating your MIC would help greatly.

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: LightSpeedDriver
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Deactivating your MIC would help greatly.

Easier said than done.

I think one or two candidates made it as far as the primaries (who had a chance) in the last few decades before the parties had to play dirty and say no no.

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

Not mine but ours are just as bad.

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 05:22 PM
link   
You left out that they're Muslims and have separatist and terrorist groups. Some joined ISIS and are or were in Al-Qaeda and other groups. They're not a mix of European and Asian descent, they are of Turkic or Central Asian descent. I understand that being Islamic and persecuted naturally equals extremist militant elements like it does in all parts of the Islamic world and that often times it's a natural defense mechanism.

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: r0xor
You left out that they're Muslims and have separatist and terrorist groups. Some joined ISIS and are or were in Al-Qaeda and other groups. They're not a mix of European and Asian descent, they are of Turkic or Central Asian descent. I understand that being Islamic and persecuted naturally equals extremist militant elements like it does in all parts of the Islamic world and that often times it's a natural defense mechanism.

Wiki

Like many populations of Central Eurasia, they are closely related to both European and East Asian populations.

= Decent

Turkey = Ethnicity

"some" may have joined a terrorist group but from the sounds of it, that's not what's happening here. Being a Muslim shouldn't have anything to do with it. I know some of you have a bad taste in your mouth for Muslims in Murica but I'm not one of them. Equal people, equal rights. Everyone has a place and a right to their beliefs. This orwellian thing happening in China is far from any excuse you can come up with.

Sorry

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 05:34 PM
link   
I don't care that they're Muslims, the Chinese do. That's why I mentioned it. There's nothing anyone can do about it. Truthfully, they shouldn't even be a part of China but you know how China is regarding "their" territory.

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 05:45 PM
link   
The description you gave reminds me of how Abu Ghraib probably was, or that was the intended psychological effect on the prisoners at least. Getting beat up and some forms of torture were probably common. I remember the pictures lol, sorry for laughing but they were horrible. I guess it's that sick part of the nature of mankind to laugh at something like that.

If I were a detainee and a guard had showed me polaroids of other guards posing with corpses, I would've been scared and I definitely would've feared for my life. The Americans were and still are demonized to them so much that they pissed themselves. I don't think in Guantanamo Bay you'd be explicitly worried about being killed accidentally or not because it's slightly more legitimate lol, Abu Ghraib had so many Iraqis flowing through it during war time that they could get away with killing you.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 09:29 AM
link   

I'm not sure who you are addressing this to - other Muslims? I might be more sympathetic if Christians were not being genocided in nearly every Muslim country on earth. The only place we don't see that is in countries where the Christians have already been ethnically cleansed.
edit on 28-11-2018 by toms54 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join