It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Soros' "Open Society" Driven Out Of Turkey Amid Probe Into Terrorism Ties

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Two of my least favorite entities clash as Turkey's authoritarians take aim at Soro's Globalist Open Society nation destabilization organization. Appears Soro's is on a losing streak. Maybe he will have better luck with some more caravans into the US.

www.theguardian.com...

George Soros’s Open Society Foundations group has said it will cease operations in Turkey, days after the Turkish president, Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, accused the billionaire philanthropist of trying to divide and destroy nations.

One of its founders in Turkey, Hakan Altinay, was among 13 people detained 10 days ago. They were accused of supporting jailed rights activist Osman Kavala in trying to overthrow the government through mass protests.

In a speech last week, Erdoğan linked those arrests to Soros. “The person [Kavala] who financed terrorists during the Gezi incidents is already in prison,” he told a meeting of local administrators.

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

it's not the first time Soros or his "philanthropic endeavors" have come under the gun George Soros Linked to Funding Human Trafficking & Terrorism

The man and his cronies intend to either influence governments and citizens to do things their way, or they'll cheat to get it how they want it. Either way, they aren't going to stop

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 02:28 PM
link   
His orgs were instrumental in the Ukrainian uprising and regime change too. At this point I think I understand the conspiratorial view of him. It’s a bit surreal for me as I know people that work at OSF.

edit on 27-11-2018 by Quetzalcoatl14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 02:57 PM
link   
When I hear the name Soros, I get this bitter taste in my mouth almost like you would get from bitter almonds. I had a chance to taste part of a bitter almond many years ago. They suck as much as Soros does. Why do our nations allow him to screw with them. He must do a lot of bribing of high people with his money.

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

human trafficking aka b-libel!
damn.
thats how these old trillionaires never die, they just take body parts from healthy young people, whether or not those people are alive or dying.

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Just this once i would rather believe the Turkish govt more then the guardian that is defending Soros and Open Society. Soros even had admitted in a interview once they "Open Society" has given billions if not millions to protest Organizations for Ukraine long before the regime change in Kiev.

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Why doesn't this surprise me.

Still, the MSM loves Soros because he pads their pockets and funds protests that create stories for their ratings.

Soros is soulless. He cares not what the consequences of his actions are. He has said that himself! Even look it up!
edit on 6-12-2018 by ofleming because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join