It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Once again. . . I find myself at deaths door. . . . .

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

Coming from the person who has their location as humanity and mood as humanistic! Love it!!

THE MAN IS DYING FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!!

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

No. . . .

*cough*
*cough*

*gasp*

It's alright. Some people can only attack when their opponent is already down, probably dying, with having a spleen and a sinus. . . .

*cough*
*cough*

I will still stand tall even though *gasp* I may eventually fall due to my deteriorating health. . . . .

She's the angel of death. . . . . . I can see that now, this close to death, it's like having super powers. . . . Cough.

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: angeldoll

Coming from the person who has their location as humanity and mood as humanistic! Love it!!

THE MAN IS DYING FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!!

My bad?

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

With just a burp and a fart, all those superpowers could vanish. Choose wisely.

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

With just a burp and a fart, all those superpowers could vanish. Choose wisely.

I choose. . . . . . fart.

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Hands out gas masks.

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Get well soon, man. I just got over a cold. It was horrible.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 02:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder
I have faith you'll make it bud, hope you feel better DC!

Death came knocking on my door two weeks ago for reals. Had massive 100% blockage in my LAD(widow maker artery). Doc said I was lucky as hell to be alive and the worse blockage he'd ever seen. If you ever go to the ER and find yourself surrounded by a dozen people in a matter of a minute, it's a pretty damn good sign your in trouble. It's certainly been quite the ride.

I had pneumonia some time ago. Doing my shopping required walking for about 50 paces, then taking a breather. Had to plan my route so that there was always a public bench or street lamp I could lean against. My GP saw me and called me in to his office. Took my blood pressure (Systolic was 190), and asked me "Do you know where you are going today? You're going to the hospital. Had me disappeared off to an Acute ward, then a Cardiac unit. Had to spend a week in hospital while they drained fluid out of my body and lungs. Without needing any exercise, I lost 15kg

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join