It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illegal caravan using children as shields.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 12:14 PM
link   
The invading caravans are know using children as shields.
nypost.com...
www.dailymail.co.uk...

Homeland Security Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen states, “It appears in some cases that the limited number of women and children in the caravan are being used by the organizers as ‘human shields’ when they confront law enforcement,” she said in an effort to “dispel many of the rumors and much of the misinformation circulating.”
Here, the peace loving caravaners, seeking asylum, hurl rocks at the US Boarder Patrol agents, police officers and US Military.

Oh, and count all the women and children here!

They all look so hungry, with worn tattered clothes, and waving their foreign flag.
Those that support the use of women and children to advance their agenda are sick, and delusional.
Shame on them, shame, shame shame! Have they no dignity!
edit on V242018Tuesdaypm30America/ChicagoTue, 27 Nov 2018 12:24:00 -06001 by Violater1 because: gtbg

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 12:42 PM
link   
It all started after WWII. When those illegal aliens entered New Mexico, trashed a ranchers property, disappeared, and sent the entire country into a tizzy.

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

Nothing new here in EU
I guess now the time have come to US

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Department of Homeland Security Secretary - Setting the Record Straight..

“First, the violence we saw at the border was entirely predictable.

This caravan, unlike previous caravans, had already entered #Mexico violently and attacked border police in two other countries.

I refuse to believe that anyone honestly maintains that attacking law enforcement with rocks and projectiles is acceptable.

It is shocking that I have to explain this, but officers can be seriously or fatally injured in such attacks. Self-defense isn’t debatable for most law-abiding Americans.
Continued at: theconservativetreehouse.com...-157091

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Why do I have to be right all the time?!

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 01:40 PM
link   

New Congressional member Alexandria Ocasio Cortezone should invite all the caravan members to settle in her New York district. She has great empathy for every last one of them.

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

New Congressional member Alexandria Ocasio Cortezone should invite all the caravan members to settle in her New York district. She has great empathy for every last one of them.

And they could all work for Amazon at the new place Cuomo basically gave to them.

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Im also sick of how you cant have a conversation about this without being called a racist against brown people. Im not racist. I live in California and we already have a huge Humanitarian crisis.

52,000 people are homeless just from the Paradise fire. They are camped out in the rain with no where to go. We already have the highest poverty in the nation. Where do these people think they are going to live? In the overcrowded filthy 3rd world sanctuary cities like San Francisco, LA or San Diego?

The migrants need to file a law suit against the organizations that lied to them about the great free life they were going to get in California.

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: misskat1
Im also sick of how you cant have a conversation about this without being called a racist against brown people. Im not racist. I live in California and we already have a huge Humanitarian crisis.

52,000 people are homeless just from the Paradise fire. They are camped out in the rain with no where to go. We already have the highest poverty in the nation. Where do these people think they are going to live? In the overcrowded filthy 3rd world sanctuary cities like San Francisco, LA or San Diego?

The migrants need to file a law suit against the organizations that lied to them about the great free life they were going to get in California.

May I suggest the Clinton Foundation.

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: misskat1

In the case of the displaced yo mentioned, I am sure many of the Hollywood celebrities that did not live in that area, and are so vocal about empathizing with the victims, will welcome them to camp out in their gated properties. They can provide them food, and water, build outdoor restroom facilities, etc....

Unless, of course, it was all just virtue signaling and lip service for "face time" in the public airwaves.

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 01:57 PM
link   

There is a video of a Tijuana police officer scolding a group of migrants for putting the children in the front of the group on Sunday.

He told them do not listen to the leaders of the caravan and stop using the children as shields. He stated they were cowards to do something like that to their children and that the leaders of the caravan were cowards because they promoted the use of the children.

They actually seemed to be listening to him.

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

So holding your child means you're using them as a shield?

Bwuhaha

Damn you guys are hilarious.

Very funny how afraid all you patriots are

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Watcher777

There is a video of a Tijuana police officer scolding a group of migrants for putting the children in the front of the group on Sunday.

He told them do not listen to the leaders of the caravan and stop using the children as shields. He stated they were cowards to do something like that to their children and that the leaders of the caravan were cowards because they promoted the use of the children.

Could you please provide a source please.

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

Bwuhaha

So wanting to move to another country makes you an asylum seeker?

Bwuhaha

Damn you guys are hilarious

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 04:16 PM
link   

That police officer is obviously some sort of bigoted racist.

Not one single person among those fakeugees walked nearly 3000 miles to get to the USA. Not one.
edit on 27 11 2018 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

So wanting to move to another country makes you an asylum seeker?

Bwuhaha

Damn you guys are hilarious

did i say that?

a meme was posted with people standing in line and a lady is holding a kid.

holding a kid does not equal human shield

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Hopefully this works. I could not find the one with the translation.

www.facebook.com...

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Hopefully this works. I could not find the one with the translation.

www.facebook.com...

Thank you. Here is a ruff translation, "The Captain of the municipal police, Victor M. Colonel Quintero, he asked for an attentive way to migrants who were aware of the risk in which they were put and their children, when they went and planted in the san ysidro gate. Despite the call, a group of them headed to the crosses area, here the moment."

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Department of Homeland Security Secretary - Setting the Record Straight..

“First, the violence we saw at the border was entirely predictable.

This caravan, unlike previous caravans, had already entered #Mexico violently and attacked border police in two other countries.

I refuse to believe that anyone honestly maintains that attacking law enforcement with rocks and projectiles is acceptable.

It is shocking that I have to explain this, but officers can be seriously or fatally injured in such attacks. Self-defense isn’t debatable for most law-abiding Americans.
Continued at: theconservativetreehouse.com...-157091

Wow, everyone, regardless of their existing take on the situation, should read this in its entirety. Thanks for posting it.
edit on 27-11-2018 by riiver because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

Bwuhaha

If a child was close enough to the front line where they were throwing rocks then yes....human shield....

I think every single parent that dragged a child thousands of miles for this should be charged with child endangerment.

Our border patrol doesnt just randomly fire tear gas...there has to be a initiating action for that to happen.

If a parent is stupid enough to have their child in the area of disruptors then they should not have a child and I consider them unfit for parenting.

I have 2 and would NEVER put them in a situation like these idiots.

What I find really funny is all the non parents that get all up in arms over this. Try having one and let me know if youd put yours in the situation these have.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join