It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

people storming america boarders vs preacher trying to get on an island

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 12:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

wait so i missed something?? they actually want help??

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 05:28 AM
link   

I live in australia, have a job and I want to force myself on them from here, doesnt that sound a bit stupid to you? One day they will kill the wrong person and someone is going to seek vengeance That is life

Yes it sounds stupid, they have already killed lots of strangers that have arrived on their shore and nobody has batted an eyelid. It was their stupid fault for going to a restricted area. There is a reason nobody crosses the Area 51 boundary line, because they know they could be killed, as there are warning signs saying STAY OUT. If someone crosses the line and is killed nobody will be bothered, never mind retaliate.

Well if you go there, you LIVED in Australia, you DID have a job, you DID force yourself to the island and PAID the price. All in the past tense. You WILL be killed on the spot, and i will not have one iota of sympathy.

My verdict is, you will NOT go to the island. You have no real intention of going.

Like i said earlier,

The island is Out-of-Bounds with a 1km restriction zone around it for a reason.

Do you think you could succeed where many have failed over the centuries? Good luck with that, let us know here on ATS how you get on, we look forward to your success.

Oh by the way, there is a saying on here, just to prove you went, PICS OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Moohide

Of course I am not going there
No intention of going there or taking pictures

Wats wrong with you

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Your trolling, oops i meant - your point, on this thread was all about YOU assuming they need help with protection, medical and education (your words), yet me and others have said do they need/want our help.

You are losing your own arguement and have now gone defensive "Of course I am not going there".

Just what was your point?

My view is - Leave them alone, they dont want our help or anything else from us.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Moohide

Yeah
North America
South America
You know what, I am not going to list the different civilizations that have suffered ..
You know what, you work it out

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Medical, healthcare, education and protection

so was the guy going to their island just to tell them that god loves them (which, they probably didn't understand what he was saying) bringing healthcare, education (outside of education about how they need HIS god), or protection???

Didnt you say these people are already being exploited

no, it's you with the reading comprehension problem. I was describing what has happened on a nearby island that has been opened for some developement and how it has affected a different tribe (although it has similarities to the Sentinelese as far as them being pretty much isolated for most of history, arrived at the islands about the same time, and lived in about the same primitive state.) It's the jarawa tribe that is being exploited, they don't even live on the same island!!!

the law that says to stay away from the Sentinelese is there to protect them. My guess is is that if they ever need medical care, it will be because some idiot decided to ignored that ban and manages to pass the wrong germ to the people. And, while was are talking about healthcare, do you have any idea just how many medications have come from the amazonian herbal folk medicine?

On what basis, outside of your own arrogance and possibly dollar signs if you are a land developer, do you base the idea that our way of life is so much better that we should force these people to join into it?
They occasionally kill the outsiders? How many native americans did we kill off, through our diseases and with our guns? oh ya, we "educated" the natives. have you ever met anyone who was taught by those kind nuns?? I have a friend who was, the nuns didn't sound that kind and she really didn't feel that we were doing her a favor.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

So you don’t think anyone is going to break the law and exploit these people.
Or do you think it will happen as it has happened throughout history

Healthcare and education, do you have a reading disability
A common cold could wipe this tribe out, maybe prevent ...what’s the point

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 05:32 PM
link   
so, did the missionary bring any medicines?
lol...by what I heard today, he threw a flipping football at them! at least the anthropologists that used to visit them brought them something useful, like coconuts!!!

and, they are gonna have to be able to get onto their island, and survive before they can exploit them, although I am sure sooner or later, they will lose their battle against the civilized world and be forced to join into our grand sham or get wiped out. I would prefer that the anthropologists get their chance with them first though.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

No question, anthropologist or christian I would think anthropologist, christians are never the cleverest of people
Irrespective, that tribe will face annihilation eventually
It is historically guaranteed

Some idiot (christian, fisherman, mining company, explorer) is always going to ignore the ban, always have

And I dont care about your silly strawman diatribe about "medications have come from the amazonian herbal folk medicine"
are you trying to show how clever you are, its irrelevant to the issue

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join