It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trumptard anonymous TTA meeting

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

You wearing a Glenn Beck logo on your sleeve bro?

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

So that's it. I am happily at war. I am pissed that the opposition took the label of "The resistance".

Me too. Taking on the the label of "the resistance" was so Ahmadinejad of them!

I used to think that it was only radical Islamists that used that word.

edit on 27-11-2018 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Hi! 😀

I like Trump because he is a firebrand and diamantles all that challenge him. I realized I was a Trumptard when I laughed in overwhelming approval at what he did, I was energized and is what made me actually use my Twitter acct. I am now up to 1.4k followers as a result of Trump. Thanks Trump 👍

The Trump Era is here to stay, deal with it 😎

I also btw enjoy Liberal tears, but I save mine up until I have enough for one long refreshing big gulp 🤭

Now, to finish off with your daily dose of science fact.

"Did you know, that it is scientifically impossible to stump the Trump?"

Now you know 😌

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Hello everybody, sorry I'm late.

By the way, have the attendance slips been signed?
I don't know to whom I have to give this.

I'm efabian and I was told to report here. *damn court*

I guess everything started about the time that PC culture went mainstream, I couldn't understand how was it possible that nobody could call out clear BS. I was told that it was hurtful and inconsiderate to the feelings of I don't know who.

Then came the day that Trump went for the presidential bid, calling out crap left and right.

I felt right at home.

Not everybody approved and the fighting just started, and well.. *sniff* *sniff*…
I'm sorry... I am Trumptarded.

edit on 11/27/2018 by efabian because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: efabian

Welcome.... thanks for sharing.

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 04:44 PM
link   
So is there any dress code, other than the orange jumpsuit for this meeting?
edit on 27-11-2018 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Spanx and anything Velcro.

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Are you sure you're at the right meeting?

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Can somebody pass the chips?

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

Thank you for the warm welcome, those meanies across the hall are out of control!

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1
Ok settle down. ATTENTION PLEASE.

I would like to thank you all for coming to this first meeting of TTA. Trump Tard anonymous .

If you are looking for the TDS meeting it is in a "safe space" down the hall.

A couple of announcements before we get started . If you dont have a sponsor yet . GET ONE. Just PM DB

As you know setting up these meetings is not free so please donate whatever you can when we pass the tray.

Since I have been asked 3 times already this next announcement is for this meeting and ALL future meetings.

If you are here by court order I will sign your attendance slip AFTER the meeting. So stop asking.

Ok with that being said lets recite the serenity prayer and get started.

"God grant me the serenity to accept the things I can not change the courage to change the things I can. and the wisdom to know the difference."

I ll start.

Hi Im Notsure1 and Im Trumptarded.

It all started around 2015, I liked Trump for the sole fact he wasn't Hillary and that was enough to make me vote for him.

Then he actually won and the media and everyone else had a meltdown they started screeching and crying and more crying and screaming and more crying real tears.

It was such a rush .

Thats when I realized I was addicted to liberal tears.

I started trolling people on the internet. sending tweets and sharing memes on Facebook, going to forums and commenting on articles just so I could make more cry and meltdown and get my fix.

It was great at first I would sing "MAGA" MAGA" in the shower and listen to the Star spangled banner 10 times a day.

Eventually the internet wasnt enough So I moved on to wearing a MAGA hat in public, putting Trump stickers on my car and signs in my yard.

Making one liberal cry in person was such a better rush than 100 on the internet.

I had a problem.

I guess my rock bottom was a few months ago when I painted my house orange and started calling my wife Melania and my son Ivanka.

I realized I might need some help so I started this support group.

Admitting you have a problem is the first step. Denial is not just a river in Egypt.

Just take it one day at a time and work the steps.

They work if you work them.

Thanks for listening without judgment. and if you would like to share I will do the same.

Ha...very original and refreshing OP. Love it.

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Hi, I am FT, and I am a Trumptard.

For me, this all started when I thought the two party system could finally be broken in the US.

Although that may still be a dream, and not reality, at least both major political parties are in more upheaval since Mr. Trump joined politics, than before. THAT started me following the news on this big orange guy daily, and then I saw a difference between reality, and what the news was reporting. Or was that just my reality? I was addicted!!!

There is still a chance that the toilet of our government in Washington DC can be 'flushed', and maybe I believe in imaginary things, and need antipsychotic meds due to my Trumptardedness, but I cannot give up on this idea alone.

I need some help?

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

Yep, "We are The Resistance and there will be no civility until you return us to power!" - words said by no "resistance" ever.

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1

Are you sure you're at the right meeting?

My AA meeting was cancelled and I still need a fix.

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 09:02 PM
link   
I may be Canadian but I still grabbed the fury of the trumptardation. My name is HO and We are surely effected by the pair of pants Canada has on called the United States

I respect the man simply for staying strong through probably the most chaotic decade the US has endeavoured. Not as a result of combat though, but a war on all fronts. If he isn’t the alliance’s disclosure head then I don’t know what to expect anymore.

Maybe I’ll tour on down for some rehab, but I’ve contained the disorder with some freshly grown electric lettuce.

Stay Frosty

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 09:33 PM
link   
nvm
edit on 27-11-2018 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 06:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj
a reply to: Deetermined

Unfortunately, the leftists are so damaged by words that their emotionally weak states won't allow them to get past them. They've even created their own definitions for words such as racist, violence, nationalism, illegal, treason, and Nazis to support their continued delusions in an attempt to deal with reality, to no avail.

And collusion, don't forget collusion!

They redefined that word and even reimagined a whole law, just for republicans to be guilty of!

That was a good one.

How DARE you try to win!?

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 06:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: mikell
Here's my dollar where's the coffee and cookies, where's everybody going after the meetn?? Can we cut it short my hemorrhoids are just screaming, can't sit for long ya know!

Sorry,I just found out about these meetings today. I will bring in cookies if someone
else brings the coffee.
I suggest bringing a pillow for the chair and that will solve your behind problem!

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Hello, I am MrRCFlying, and I am a Trumptard.

When I first saw that Trump was running, I thought it may be interesting, but did not give him much of a chance.

The Trump Train started moving, and I just had to step aboard. Not only was he not Hillary, but it sounded like he had some good ideas and plans. Plus that orange glow he gave off was just filling to my soul.

When he won the nomination, I was in shock. I really did not think he would have a chance.

Watching him squash Hillary in the debates, was some of the most fun I had in my 40+ years. Nearly brought a tear to my eye with pride. Someone who may actually stand up for the US instead of bowing down!

I never fell as far as Trump bumper stickers, but I did have anti-Oslimea stickers on one of my cars. I am not sure if that was my rock bottom, but close.

Going into election day, I felt a sense of dread. I knew that if Hillary won, the world as we knew it would be over.

I became more upbeat as the night progressed. Even pleased when the news anchors began to panic live on air! Their chosen girl was going down faster than a two dollar hooker. The looks on the faces were priceless.

I think I hit my lowest point when the election was called and I saw Rachel Madcow's report. I nearly had to be rushed to the hospital because I thought my giggle box had broken due to over use. My sides ached, my eyes could not stop tearing from the laughter, it was quite scary.

Since then I have not gotten tired of the winning. I think I need help because even Trump said I would get tired of winning. So far that has not happened.

With all the lib tears, my lawn has not had to be watered in two years, so I would like to thank them for that.

I am trying to recover, but it is hard when the MSM makes fools of themselves. Just watching the morning news gives me my fix for the day. I am not sure how I can recover when the temptation is just a button push away.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 06:46 AM
link   

This is amazing. Trolling lefty's with TTA. This is next leve #.

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join