It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trumptard anonymous TTA meeting

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mahogany
a reply to: notsure1

You strike me as EXACTLY the kind of guy you just described yourself to be... relishing in others' pain or concern, finding joy in it and contributing to furthering it. Going further than that and trolling people and posting stuff that we now now is mostly untrue, things that the President said that mostly turned out to be lies, all in an attempt to troll people and make them mad.

Like someone else said in this thread... first step is admitting you have a problem.

I wish you well in your recovery, if that is what this is about. If not, thanks for coming out.

Well said sir!

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Here's my dollar where's the coffee and cookies, where's everybody going after the meetn?? Can we cut it short my hemorrhoids are just screaming, can't sit for long ya know!

edit on 27-11-2018 by mikell because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: riiver
Hi. My name is riiver and no matter how much I tell my liberal adult children they should look at Trump's policies and actions instead of his personality, they insist that I'm trumptarded and should hate him just because he's an asshole. So here I am. I'm so grateful to find this group and to know that I'm not alone.

Which policies and actions are you saying are good ones?

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined
a reply to: Mahogany

You strike me as EXACTLY the kind of guy you just described yourself to be... relishing in others' pain or concern, finding joy in it and contributing to furthering it.

If you hurry down the hall to the "safe space", I think they're getting ready to start a class on elementary self esteem building with the theme, "Sticks and Stones May Break My Bones, But Words Will Never Hurt Me" in approximately one hour.

Aww, how cute another trumptard (hey sorry for the name calling, it is the OP after all) without empathy. So cute!

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Hey, I've been a supporter of Trump since 2015 as well. But not because he wasn't HiLOLary. He had the balls to call out our issues on the southern border and didn't back down to the incessant whining from the left, and over 3 years later is still not backing down from it.

I'm a deplorable. Proud deplorable.

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

Unfortunately, the leftists are so damaged by words that their emotionally weak states won't allow them to get past them. They've even created their own definitions for words such as racist, violence, nationalism, illegal, treason, and Nazis to support their continued delusions in an attempt to deal with reality, to no avail.

And collusion, don't forget collusion!

They redefined that word and even reimagined a whole law, just for republicans to be guilty of!

That was a good one.

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: mikell
Can we cut it short my hemorrhoids are just screaming, can't sit for long ya know!

Just stop at the other meeting down the hall and grab some butthurt balm, you'll be ok

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

originally posted by: underwerks

The first step is admitting you have a problem.

I have faith that you will also one day be able to finally take that first step towards rehabilitation, my friend.

I believe in you, bigly!

Nope. I will continue to call con artists con artists. I know that makes you mad.

And there's the denial.

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: whargoul

Aww, how cute another trumptard (hey sorry for the name calling, it is the OP after all) without empathy. So cute!

It's hard to be empathetic towards people who choose to wallow in denial and delusion. It is a choice. When you get to a point where you don't recognize that it's a choice, it's time for serious therapy. I understand that people don't like Trump, but when they start believing that Trump's trying to turn AMERICA into a dictatorship and stripping CITIZENS of their liberties, they need to start analyzing their thought processes. That goes for any self delusions that every human being, regardless of origin, has a right to make demands on our country and citizens too.

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Like someone else said in this thread... first step is admitting you have a problem.

So how long are you going to be in denial?

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: whargoul

originally posted by: riiver
Hi. My name is riiver and no matter how much I tell my liberal adult children they should look at Trump's policies and actions instead of his personality, they insist that I'm trumptarded and should hate him just because he's an asshole. So here I am. I'm so grateful to find this group and to know that I'm not alone.

Which policies and actions are you saying are good ones?

building The wall and locking up Hillary....

oh wait...

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined
a reply to: Mahogany

You strike me as EXACTLY the kind of guy you just described yourself to be... relishing in others' pain or concern, finding joy in it and contributing to furthering it.

If you hurry down the hall to the "safe space", I think they're getting ready to start a class on elementary self esteem building with the theme, "Sticks and Stones May Break My Bones, But Words Will Never Hurt Me" in approximately one hour.

How dare you rush him, that's so offensive.

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: whargoul

You strike me as EXACTLY the kind of guy you just described yourself to be... relishing in others' pain or concern, finding joy in it and contributing to furthering it. Going further than that and trolling people and posting stuff that we now now is mostly untrue, things that the President said that mostly turned out to be lies, all in an attempt to troll people and make them mad.

I wish you well in your recovery, if that is what this is about. If not, thanks for coming out.

Well said sir!

Do y'all share your Crayons?

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

originally posted by: mikell
Can we cut it short my hemorrhoids are just screaming, can't sit for long ya know!

Just stop at the other meeting down the hall and grab some butthurt balm, you'll be ok

NO DON'T! Those are all pre-assigned and they go through it so fast they have to buy used tubes in bulk.

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Guess they don’t teach satire in this new “millenium”...

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Hello, I'm tadaman and I'm Trumptarded.

It all started out on the other side of the fence for me. When I first saw and heard Trump was running for president, I resisted.

Then I heard his thoughts and felt there was more to him. I was hearing him out and undecided. Then the Arizona protest showed me an enemy I knew I had to resist.

So that's it. I am happily at war. I am pissed that the opposition took the label of "The resistance".

God damn it WE ARE the resistance. And I like Terminator so we deserve the title. We are more like terminators anyways.

Dragon powered terminators.

Definitely Trumptarded.

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Screw this. I can stop whenever I want.

Y'all got anymore of dem msm articles?

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Is there booze at these things? Do I get chips (the edible kind)?

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
Screw this. I can stop whenever I want.

Y'all got anymore of dem msm articles?

I have a forum dress code. Will that work?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join