It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trumptard anonymous TTA meeting

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+18 more 
posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Ok settle down. ATTENTION PLEASE.

I would like to thank you all for coming to this first meeting of TTA. Trump Tard anonymous .

If you are looking for the TDS meeting it is in a "safe space" down the hall.

A couple of announcements before we get started . If you dont have a sponsor yet . GET ONE. Just PM DB

As you know setting up these meetings is not free so please donate whatever you can when we pass the tray.

Since I have been asked 3 times already this next announcement is for this meeting and ALL future meetings.

If you are here by court order I will sign your attendance slip AFTER the meeting. So stop asking.

Ok with that being said lets recite the serenity prayer and get started.

"God grant me the serenity to accept the things I can not change the courage to change the things I can. and the wisdom to know the difference."

I ll start.

Hi Im Notsure1 and Im Trumptarded.

It all started around 2015, I liked Trump for the sole fact he wasn't Hillary and that was enough to make me vote for him.

Then he actually won and the media and everyone else had a meltdown they started screeching and crying and more crying and screaming and more crying real tears.

It was such a rush .

Thats when I realized I was addicted to liberal tears.

I started trolling people on the internet. sending tweets and sharing memes on Facebook, going to forums and commenting on articles just so I could make more cry and meltdown and get my fix.

It was great at first I would sing "MAGA" MAGA" in the shower and listen to the Star spangled banner 10 times a day.

Eventually the internet wasnt enough So I moved on to wearing a MAGA hat in public, putting Trump stickers on my car and signs in my yard.

Making one liberal cry in person was such a better rush than 100 on the internet.

I had a problem.

I guess my rock bottom was a few months ago when I painted my house orange and started calling my wife Melania and my son Ivanka.

I realized I might need some help so I started this support group.

Admitting you have a problem is the first step. Denial is not just a river in Egypt.

Just take it one day at a time and work the steps.

They work if you work them.

Thanks for listening without judgment. and if you would like to share I will do the same.

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

Just remember,

But for the Grace of Trump

Let go and let Trump

I can't, Trump can, let him

Stick with the WINNERS

Faith without Trump is dead

If Trump seems far away, who moved?

Nothing is so bad a liberal won't make it worse

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 11:59 AM
link   
If this means we'll get more posts about UFOs, Bigfoots and ancient civilizations and # like that, then count me in.

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 12:01 PM
link   

The first step is admitting you have a problem.

+8 more 
posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

I have faith that you will also one day be able to finally take that first step towards rehabilitation, my friend.

I believe in you, bigly!

edit on 27-11-2018 by knowledgehunter0986 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

originally posted by: underwerks

I have faith that you will also one day be able to finally take that first step towards rehabilitation, my friend.

I believe in you, bigly!

Nope. I will continue to call con artists con artists. I know that makes you mad.

+8 more 
posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

What does a con artist have to do with your own rehabilitation?

Baby-steps I guess, but you'll eventually get there.

I can feel it in my heart. Go underwerks, go!

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1
I guess my rock bottom was a few months ago when I painted my wife orange and started calling my son Melania and my house Ivanka.

there is life after trump. don't panic. take a few days off the internet.

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 12:43 PM
link   
*DB stands up*

"Hi. I'm DB."

GROUP: Hello DB!

*Sigh*. . . . "I never thought of myself as Trumptarded. I always assumed that people would realize that a choice between higher taxes and lower taxes was a no-brainer.

Boy was I wrong!

I tried being reasonable. I tried just using facts. It isn't about Trump I would say, but people kept pointing out that I was in denial.

I thought it was about policy.

I can HANDLE policy differences. I can talk about policy issues and then stop any time I want.

I guess I was in denial.

So, today, I have to admit that I am Trumptarded."

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Its ok we are safe here. Its not your fault. Its not your fault.

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Is this where I get my "Day One" MAGA hat?

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

30 days no relapse for the hat.

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 01:02 PM
link   

They only hand out trophies at the TDS meeting down the hall.
edit on 27-11-2018 by Middleoftheroad because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 01:08 PM
link   

I first realized I was a Trumptard when I kept supporting Trump for his actions regardless of some of his cringe-worthy words. Actions really do speak louder than words and as long as they're Constitutional and law abiding, I'm in!

Unfortunately, the leftists are so damaged by words that their emotionally weak states won't allow them to get past them. They've even created their own definitions for words such as racist, violence, nationalism, illegal, treason, and Nazis to support their continued delusions in an attempt to deal with reality, to no avail. Their delusions are only enhancing their instability by refusing to acknowledge what's real and what's not. They've even given up on searching for truth hoping that denial will lead to self preservation.

Someone needs to send security down the hall to the "safe space" before they all go postal!

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 01:28 PM
link   

*DB stands up*

"Hi. I'm DB."

GROUP: Hello DB!

Proper etiquette would have been: "Hi, I'm DB and I'm a Trumptard."

JERK!

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 01:31 PM
link   

You strike me as EXACTLY the kind of guy you just described yourself to be... relishing in others' pain or concern, finding joy in it and contributing to furthering it. Going further than that and trolling people and posting stuff that we now now is mostly untrue, things that the President said that mostly turned out to be lies, all in an attempt to troll people and make them mad.

Like someone else said in this thread... first step is admitting you have a problem.

I wish you well in your recovery, if that is what this is about. If not, thanks for coming out.

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Hi. My name is riiver and no matter how much I tell my liberal adult children they should look at Trump's policies and actions instead of his personality, they insist that I'm trumptarded and should hate him just because he's an asshole. So here I am. I'm so grateful to find this group and to know that I'm not alone.
edit on 27-11-2018 by riiver because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Day 1 you get a token chip. It can be used as a keychain.

At 24 months you get your very own token black guy. He can be used as a human shield.

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Day 1 you get a token chip. It can be used as a keychain.

At 24 months you get your very own token black guy. He can be used as a human shield.

I thought small children were the popular shield choice these days.
edit on 11 27 2018 by underpass61 because: format

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Mahogany

You strike me as EXACTLY the kind of guy you just described yourself to be... relishing in others' pain or concern, finding joy in it and contributing to furthering it.

If you hurry down the hall to the "safe space", I think they're getting ready to start a class on elementary self esteem building with the theme, "Sticks and Stones May Break My Bones, But Words Will Never Hurt Me" in approximately one hour.
edit on 27-11-2018 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join