It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No sale for Australia's Enormous Knickers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Knickers is a 7 year old steer and as you can see he's enormous , so enormous that when his owner decided it was time he went to market nobody would buy him , luckily for Knickers meat processors said he was to big for them to handle so Enormous Knickers is now set to live out the rest of his days back on the farm.

"Knickers lives on," says Mr Pearson, who has been fielding calls from local journalists since the Australian public broadcaster drew attention to the enormous steer - a Holstein Friesian, but significantly taller than the average for that breed.

He was first bought as a "coach" - a steer that leads other cattle - at the age of about 12 months. Steers are castrated males. "He was always a standout steer from the others, a bit bigger than the rest," says Mr Pearson. Although "some of his mates" were sent for slaughter at an early age, "he was still a standout so we thought let's leave him there, he's not hurting anyone".

But after a few more rotations of cattle, the cattle farmers "realised he wasn't stopping growing". And now he's too big to sell.
www.bbc.co.uk...

Good on ya Knickers.

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

I would love a photo with this fella if he'd oblige.

Good job for being a big fella, Knickers !

Good, positive story S & F

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: headorheart

I wanna see a photo with someone standing next to him for even better comparison.

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 04:32 PM
link   

yep i'll have one of those t/bones a night dipped in saltbush seasoning And spices
roast spuds peas beans pumpkin mushrooms and garlic bread with a cold beer
oh and on the second night lots of salad and beetroot
third and fourth nights repeat the process
and don't forget to hang the meat.
say 5 days first

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 05:04 PM
link   

There's a farm in Spain that breeds arguably the best beef in the world. Letting them grow to almost full maturity. When cows get to 12 + years old, they can get big. But this bad boy, wow he is a big one.

If I was that farmer I'd feed it nothing but the best food and keep him natural as possible. Let him grow to full maturity and then (hate to say it) auction off cuts of meat to highest bidder, that's a literal cash cow for the rich and elite.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: chris_stibrany

Here's video of Knickers with his friends.

Human / Cow comparison at 20 seconds.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 12:20 AM
link   
clone him, then breed him.

create a whole new line.

top topics

join