It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Equal justice, or as it used to be called "Justice".

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Spiramirabilis

See, it's like when James Comey listed the crimes Hillary committed, layed them out perfectly, then said he recommends no charges be filed. And you see a sailor jailed for taking pictures of a 20 year old sub to show his family where he works. It's not something you get to decide if you believe or not, it's what we in the real world call "facts". Now when laws are broken, and a person is able to skate by with no punishment because they are powerful, or popular, it makes other regular folks angry. You apparently aren't among that crowd.

But the icing on the cake is when people who obviously don't reside in reality, bring a smug ass arrogant attitude along to chastise you for even mentioning the crimes that are statements of fact. To admit crimes were committed and not dealt with on an equal basis would be something close to "integrity", of which none has been displayed as of yet by some, including you. And as I have said, among the members here, I thought you always displayed integrity, so to see it missing is troubling, and sad.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I was going to bring up a few things, but naw...

Network - after the past two years (5 if I'm being honest) I've begun to realize that it takes a great deal of work to remain objective

More work than it's worth for most people. I mean all of us

Here's to a better year - let the chips fall where they may

<< 1   >>

join