It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump may have just royally screwed himself

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 12:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
Fake news HOAX bin it

Just about the only explanation for Manafort’s actions are that — as I suggested — Trump was happy to have Manafort serve as a mole in Mueller’s investigation. 

This is pure speculation. Total waste of time.

Dude, read past the headline, the op said it was her take.
😲

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Fake news HOAX bin it

Just about the only explanation for Manafort’s actions are that — as I suggested — Trump was happy to have Manafort serve as a mole in Mueller’s investigation. 

Did you miss the parts where I said it’s speculation, over and over again? This is one journalists take on it.

Time will tell.

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 12:44 AM
link   
I...wow, if true, that's kind of diabolical to have him act as a mole. And not in a good way. That would lend strong support to the idea that that job/office, and ultimately, country, aren't worth anything but crapping on to him. I'd say as far as disrespecting the country, it's ideals & laws goes, Trump using Manafort as a mole to manipulate a federal investigation is about as disrespectful as it gets. Again, if it pans out as true, "Trixon" is going to become his eternal moniker.

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 12:45 AM
link   
After the Corsi debuckle, I'm not so sure Mueller is as slick as you liberals make him out to be.

Especially when the playbook is exposed on how the Mueller team works to try and get people to talk.

"The prosecutors did not describe what they said Mr. Manafort lied about, saying they would set forth “the nature of the defendant’s crimes and lies” in an upcoming sentencing memo. The sentencing judge does not have to accept the prosecution’s account at face value, and Mr. Manafort’s lawyers are expected to vigorously contest it." Et. Al.

Source: www.nytimes.com...

I don't need to remind you that every single time you people ring the victory bell early, ya'll end up eating crow.

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 12:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

Fake news HOAX bin it

Did you miss the parts where I said it’s speculation, over and over again?

And that didn't stop you from creaming your jeans did it broseph

edit on 27-11-2018 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 12:51 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Ironic how the left will latch onto this yet deny FISA collusion. The hypocrisy of the left is truly never ending. Except there is proof of FISA collusion and proof the dossier was based on lies and proof the investigation committee was laden with never Trumpers.

Yet, you will believe this. The irony.

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 12:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

I’m not ringing any victory bell, or claiming this is true. This is just an interesting theory I came across. That if true, could turn out to be one of the biggest political scandals in the history of the country.

Looking at her past work she seems pretty credible. But that doesn’t mean she isn’t wrong.

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 12:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

Fake news HOAX bin it

Did you miss the parts where I said it’s speculation, over and over again?

And that didn't stop you from creaming your jeans did it broseph

With me, that’s not saying a lot.

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Ol' Creamy Jeans.

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Do liberals really want Trump to fail for their Christmas present?

That is really depressing

Like prozac and life re-evaluation needed depressing.

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 01:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

I’m sure this would make a lot of people happy. I just enjoy the show.

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Love Marcy Wheeler's "crudentials".....

Very reliable and trustworthy indeed 🤣

She could easily get a "Twitter++" rating in LeftWing circles of jerkery and twistology 😎

Wheeler makes occasional contributions to the commentary and analysis section of The Guardian, progressive news site Daily Kos, The Huffington Post, Democracy Now!, and Michigan Liberal.

Marcy Wheeler

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 01:12 AM
link   

a reply to: Arnie123

I’m not ringing any victory bell, or claiming this is true. This is just an interesting theory I came across. That if true, could turn out to be one of the biggest political scandals in the history of the country.

Looking at her past work she seems pretty credible. But that doesn’t mean she isn’t wrong.

Well, we already are seeing the biggest political scandel in history, the Obama era weaponizing federal institutes and spying on Americans thru illegally obtained FISAs.

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 01:13 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

True. It’s not like she writes for the gateway pundit or anything.

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Haha, that's at least worth 25 points lol.

Holy # xue pulled out double dragon nostril smoke haha

I < 3 ATS.

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 01:22 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

The crumbs we have gotten recently may tell a tale.
We are waiting on an indictment for Jerome Corsey. A Roger Stone associate and author of a few conspiracy theory books including one on the birther movement.
We are waiting on an indictment for Roger Stone. It appears that Stone may have been forewarned about the hack of the Democratic National Committee. It is said that he knew things he should not have known when he should not have known them.
There have been rumors that there may even be an indictment for Jullian Assange.
These indictments, which may already be filed under seal in DC, speak only to the crime of conspiracies against the United States in regards to wikileaks. Or as we like to call it in these parts... Collusion.
edit on 11272018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 01:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I'm more interested in 'beyond reasonable doubt' more than maybes.

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 01:32 AM
link   
You were the anti-establishment stoner character coming in, then turned liberal.

Now your not, your the phantom pool pooper and watcher? Taking no sides?

Your a cornfusing dude, dude.

It's like you don't even care about my feelings anymore.

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 01:32 AM
link   
"Oh. My. God."

IKR? I just totes farted and a little poop came out.

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 01:34 AM
link   
a reply to: BoscoMoney

Gross, I can smell it through my phone.

Light a match Francis

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join