It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some of the Reasons Why Many Americans Do Not Approve of Donald Trump.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Thank you.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 11:51 PM
link   
You forgot one..

Why Many Americans Do Not Approve of Donald Trump

Because they are so stupid.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 11:52 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Are you 12?

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 11:55 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

If you think avout it they are all actually perfect for each other

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: BlackJackal

I agree. The evidence suggest something very bad is happening in this country:

"The Office of the Inspector General has received over 33,000 horrifying complaints by immigrants made against ICE, revealing the underpinnings and wanton lawlessness of a fascist police state. "

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Should have looked at who posted this before I clicked.

MY BAD!

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 11:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: DBCowboy

Are you 12?

Don't take that personal DB. They are just jealous.

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 12:18 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 12:19 AM
link   
I actually view the election of Trump by the democratic voter as a reaction against authoritarianism -- as odd as that sounds. But think about. Why did Trump even win the GOP nomination? Because the Hillary and the DNC conspired with elements of the media and intelligentsia to promote Trump as a pied piper candidate to disrupt the GOP primaries and leverage an unlikable candidate in Hillary against a candidate they thought was the only person more unlikable that her. It was a fix. Something you would expect to see in third world authoritarian countries.

Only problem was people got wise to it because of the DNC leaks and it backfired. Voting for Trump was a rejection of the same old manipulation and corruption that has soiled this country to its core. I'm not going to sit here and pretend that Trump is the opposite of Hillary, because he isn't. In fact, I view him as very much the same. I consider Trump to be a Clinton-Democrat masquerading as a social conservative. How anyone could confuse Trump as a social conservative is mind boggling to me, but he has somehow convinced both the left and right of this. However, the key difference in Trump winning instead of Hillary is that we now are forced to confront these ills. Had Hillary won, she would go largely unchecked except for the usual proselytizing to the pulpit on right-wing radio or Fox News. She would have gotten away with murder (maybe even literally) while Trump is facing opposition from all fronts - even in his own supposed party - except a few transparent sycophants that are too myopic to play the long game and realize they are committing career suicide.

We are confronting more issues as a people now that any time in the past simply because Trump won the presidency. That is why all these other ideologues despise Trump. Not because he is the opposite of them, but because he is very much the same and he doesn't hide it. He wears it on his sleeve. The only difference between Trump and his predecessor, Obama, is that he is a turd and Obama was a polished turd. This is why people are confused when they hear that all these horrible things happening at the border that they want to pin on Trump - because he is the representational boogeyman - were also carried out by their beloved hero Barack Obama. How do they reconcile this? By ignoring it, of course.

I know people like to live in denial of these facts, but it is all there in the DNC leaks in plain sight for all to read. Everyone just shies away from it now because of the RUSSIAN! collision narrative. A narrative spun no less than by the very same members of the media that were complicit in the Trump scheme in the first place. The whole charade is so laughably inane and so many NPCs just go along with it because of some devout religious-like belief like they'll somehow be rewarded with 72 virgins in the end or something.

Bottomline, Trump is a lesson that we are failing to learn. A lesson that teaches us that this is what happens when you become too ideological and too corrupt in your thinking that you'll excuse the most heinous acts simply because it is your own side that is committing them and it means the other side won't win. It is a lack of understanding that how you do things is equally as important as the why. There is causality and a ripple effect on the other end of the spectrum. That is how we ended up here. That is why goddamn Donald Trump is president. And the left only has a short amount of time to reject the new dominant authoritarian mindset that has taken their politics hostage and lend their support instead to the now ostracized free-thinker just center of left that understands politics is about finding the common ground that is best for everyone and not just hammering in your ideology because you think you know what is best for everyone. That is quite literally how Trump thinks. And the new left has transmogrified into a mirror in mirror image of Trump.

Smarten up.
edit on 27-11-2018 by sooth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 12:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults

If you think avout it they are all actually perfect for each other

And here are both of you jumping in every thread acting like your crap don't stink.

Please just

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 12:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: Look2theSacredHeart
a reply to: BlackJackal
Thank you for outlining it so well. I don't know that a Trump supporter has ever asked me why I disapprove of him, but I'd say something similar.

Who cares?

I mean really.

Who cares?

He's president. If you don't like him, vote for someone else in 2020.

Sheesh!

Were you telling people same thing when Obama was the president?
That's a rhetoric question.
Who cares?!
You care obviously, since you are posting lame ass comments such as "orange man bad" on every thread that has a shed of negativity towards the dear leader.
Who made you the thought police of ATS?!
Get a grip grandpa.

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 12:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Muninn

You must have missed every thread on the front page for a while now then, they're all full of people who think their crap doesn't stink. That's pretty much the attitude around here these days.

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 12:30 AM
link   
a reply to: ErrorErrorError

since you are posting lame ass comments

Get a grip grandpa.

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Sorry I can't hear you when you are up on that high horse.

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 12:32 AM
link   
a reply to: sooth

Indeed it is a lesson, but I think it resides less in doing the same s# over and over with the same 2 retards on the short bus expecting something profoundly useful as a result, and more in that people are chickens#s too afraid to rock the boat and consider other parties.

If enough people grow some testicles and swing away from both parties in sufficient numbers to severely weaken the Big Two and decide to vote Constitutionalist, for example, well then. Now we're talking Home of the Brave with getting out of the Stockholm Syndrome comfort zone and not trembling at the thought of defiance anymore.

However, as it is, we have Home of the Wuss-asses too afraid of the solid ground next to the quicksand pit to bother trying to get out of it. You've accomplished nothing but sinking deeper into a suffocating mess of your own making. Change will not come instantly, as so many seem to want instead of logically having to wait an election cycle or two for fruition, but if you continue to sit with your thumb up your ass doing nothing at all, change will never come, let alone meaningful fruition.

IMO, that's the lesson no one learned.

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Great argument, I just wish you'd say the same thing in almost any thread on the front page right now. Im calling it how I see it, call it arrogance if you want but I'm giving my opinion.

Read the post by DB, it sounds like something a 12 year old girl would come up with to make fun of someone. Lol.

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 12:41 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 12:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Great argument, I just wish you'd say the same thing in almost any thread on the front page right now. Im calling it how I see it, call it arrogance if you want but I'm giving my opinion.

Read the post by DB, it sounds like something a 12 year old girl would come up with to make fun of someone. Lol.

Not an argument I just couldn't hear you.

If DB is 12 does that make you....11?

I mean that was just a mature comeback.
🙄

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Seems as though you like defending immature posts, probably why you're defending that post in particular. Sounds like you're projecting.

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 12:48 AM
link   

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join