It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MSNBC Reporter Busts Narrative, Admits Migrants Are Mostly Men

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: Chance321
a reply to: chr0naut

Where are the weapons and casualties?

Where are the weapons? What would you call bottle and rocks being thrown at you, gestures of peaceful intent?
Casualties? Thankfully and hopefully none on our side, on the illegals side I don't really care.

No, I wouldn't call it peaceful intent. But I'd also not call some angry shouting, a nuclear war - I'm like that.

There were some kids throwing rocks and bottles amid a crowd of people going up to the border to check things out (hey what else is there for them to do?). No 'storming the defences' no 'invasion'.

"Going up to the border to "check things out""

Are you seriously that dense? Did you watch the video? That crowd was running to overrun and breach the border. Which is proven by the fact that about a hundred did get over and were arrested. Or were the ones that went over just "checking things out" from the other side.

God damn you spew a lot of words but there isn't much going on up there.

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 11:02 AM
link   
No, your wrong. A refugee can only claim asylum on the soil of the country that they want asylum in. Refugees CANNOT claim asylum in the USA while on Mexican soil. THAT is why they are trying to get over the border.
Please answer the question. If your a desperate refugee why didn't they claim asylum in Mexico. They could then legally move to America.
Answer:- the vast majority are NOT refugees, they do not have the paperwork to prove their refugee status. That's why they are trying to break into the USA.

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
Everyone knows that women and children rule and men drool.

So shoot all men, and let the women and children in. Easy peasy. Right?

Not Sarcasm ☝️ very serious πŸ’₯πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ’₯

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Not Sarcasm ☝️ very serious πŸ’₯πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ’₯

Not Serious. Very sarcastic.

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 01:33 PM
link   

a reply to: xuenchen

Of course, the assumption is that someone along the way must have said that the caravans were not mostly men, and no one did.

Even if there are only one or two women and children. How many innocents is it just and fair to prosecute because there are some bad dudes in the crowd?

Is it fair to either prosecute, or to bar, a single good and innocent person who has a genuine need for asylum?

Justice is to prosecute the bad and to assist the good.

That caravan could consist of 100% mothers and children. It wouldn't make them any more qualified for asylum as opposed to if the caravan was 100% men. Mexico offered them refugee status, what's wrong with that?

You need to read and educate yourself a little about what you are talking about before you go spewing your biased MSM NPC narrative. Start here... Convention and Protocol Relating to the Status of Refugees

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
No, your wrong. A refugee can only claim asylum on the soil of the country that they want asylum in.

I know and have stated that in other posts. A US embassy counts as American soil, too.

Refugees CANNOT claim asylum in the USA while on Mexican soil. THAT is why they are trying to get over the border.

That is the purpose of designated entry points. One may apply for refugee status or asylum, while standing on US soil, without fear of arrest or deportation.

Trump's prevention of access to the designated entry point represents a block to that and prevents the established legal process.

Please answer the question. If your a desperate refugee why didn't they claim asylum in Mexico. They could then legally move to America.

An unsafe country for thousands of refugees fleeing violence in Central America - Medicins Sans Frontiers

Honduran journalist gunned down in Mexico after seeking asylum - UNHCR

Amnesty International Report 2017/18 - Mexico

Answer:- the vast majority are NOT refugees, they do not have the paperwork to prove their refugee status. That's why they are trying to break into the USA.

No.

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

Of course, the assumption is that someone along the way must have said that the caravans were not mostly men, and no one did.

Even if there are only one or two women and children. How many innocents is it just and fair to prosecute because there are some bad dudes in the crowd?

Is it fair to either prosecute, or to bar, a single good and innocent person who has a genuine need for asylum?

Justice is to prosecute the bad and to assist the good.
That caravan could consist of 100% mothers and children. It wouldn't make them any more qualified for asylum as opposed to if the caravan was 100% men.

Absolutely. I was not arguing that.

Mexico offered them refugee status, what's wrong with that?

They were traveling in a caravan for safety sake. Mexico offered asylum, but for the people of the caravan, it was not a safe haven. The danger to life and health is one of the things they are seeking refuge from. Mexico cannot provide that. A Honduran reporter has already been gunned down after he applied for and was granted asylum.

You need to read and educate yourself a little about what you are talking about before you go spewing

I typed it, just like you did.

your biased MSM NPC narrative. Start here... Convention and Protocol Relating to the Status of Refugees

I think if you actually read the protocol that only 26 nations endorsed it. Mexico was not one of them.

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 03:10 PM
link   

You Cannot Apply for Asylum at a U.S. Embassy or Consulate

Asylum is a form of legal protection available to certain people who cannot or would not feel safe if they tried to live in their home country, because of past persecution or the danger of future persecution based on their race, religion, nationality, membership in a particular social group, or political opinion.

Unfortunately, U.S. embassies and consulates cannot process requests for this form of protection because, under U.S. law, asylum seekers can apply only if they are physically present in the United States (or at least at a U.S. border or other point of entry).

πŸ˜Žβš”πŸ˜Ž

OK, you are right, embassies are not sovereign territory.

However, US Embassies can process requests for refugee status, which was the subject of the sentence I was replying to (and which is confusing, because the 1980 US Refugee Act clearly stipulates that an applicant for refugee status will be granted asylum if that request is upheld [Examples: Sec 203a, 208a, 208b & 208c, et al.]).

I was wrong about an embassy being US soil.

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Aren't you just a bunch of fresh air & sunshine today. Bless your heart poor dear.

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 04:35 PM
link   
This is an invasion of foreign actors.
Bad actors at that!

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: RMFX1

originally posted by: IAMTAT
...but Trump is still mostly gassing the children....Right?

Jesus #ing christ man. A little bit too far with that comment don't you think?

You made yourself look like a complete idiot.

And yes I know that you were being sarcastic. It's low hanging fruit buddy. You need to work on your apertour.

Trump applies broad definitions of criminality to a large group of people.

Why not do the same in reverse. They used gas indescriminantly. It affected some women and children. It was done in support of policies that Trump wants enforced, ergo; Trump gasses children.

If they were that close to the scuffle with a child then they should be in jail for Child Endangerment!!! The gas don't spread for a mile lol. Your lucky if people 150 feet away had anything but a smell.

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Asylum is a form of legal protection available to certain people who cannot or would not feel safe if they tried to live in their home country, because of past persecution or the danger of future persecution based on their race, religion, nationality, membership in a particular social group, or political opinion.

Unfortunately, U.S. embassies and consulates cannot process requests for this form of protection because, under U.S. law, asylum seekers can apply only if they are physically present in the United States (or at least at a U.S. border or other point of entry).

πŸ˜Žβš”πŸ˜Ž

However, US Embassies can process requests for refugee status, which was the subject of the sentence I was replying to (and which is confusing, because the 1980 US Refugee Act clearly stipulates that an applicant for refugee status will be granted asylum if that request is upheld [Examples: Sec 203a, 208a, 208b & 208c, et al.]).

They were all offered Asylum by Mexico, they obviously want to start trouble here so they can not legally seek it here. The UN has paid these people and they started out as nothing but military aged males until UN vans with the Star of David on them went up and down the line of men, putting women and children in the mix as guys were handing them cash to join the group!

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 05:32 PM
link   

And yes I know that you were being sarcastic. It's low hanging fruit buddy. You need to work on your apetour.

Lucky for me you're here to help, buddy.
I couldn't help you even if I wanted to. Good luck with everything from here on out.

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock

originally posted by: Chance321

Where are the weapons and casualties?

Where are the weapons? What would you call bottle and rocks being thrown at you, gestures of peaceful intent?
Casualties? Thankfully and hopefully none on our side, on the illegals side I don't really care.

No, I wouldn't call it peaceful intent. But I'd also not call some angry shouting, a nuclear war - I'm like that.

There were some kids throwing rocks and bottles amid a crowd of people going up to the border to check things out (hey what else is there for them to do?). No 'storming the defences' no 'invasion'.

"Going up to the border to "check things out""

Are you seriously that dense? Did you watch the video? That crowd was running to overrun and breach the border. Which is proven by the fact that about a hundred did get over and were arrested. Or were the ones that went over just "checking things out" from the other side.

God damn you spew a lot of words but there isn't much going on up there.

Beat me to my reply, but I couldn't have said it better myself. Thanks.

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: CADpro

Aren't you just a bunch of fresh air & sunshine today. Bless your heart poor dear.

You’re obsessed with me, and you need to stop.

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: sine.nomine

And yes I know that you were being sarcastic. It's low hanging fruit buddy. You need to work on your apertour.

Trump applies broad definitions of criminality to a large group of people.

Why not do the same in reverse. They used gas indescriminantly. It affected some women and children. It was done in support of policies that Trump wants enforced, ergo; Trump gasses children.

Except it is not a broad description of criminality. It is spelled out specifically in our legal code. And why would you bring women and children to the front lines of this? They know they're breaking our laws. They know they're invading our country. They attacked our law enforcement officials. This same scenario literally happened under the Obama administration and nobody said a thing (tear gas and all).

Obama placed them by bus loads in a luxury hotel done over just for them, what ever happened to all of those (boys)

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 07:03 PM
link   

This is racist pig-gotry. Those people may identify as women and children. All of them. They could be attack helicopters. Oh crap.

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: RudeMarine

πŸ˜Žβš”πŸ˜Ž

They were all offered Asylum by Mexico, they obviously want to start trouble here so they can not legally seek it here. The UN has paid these people and they started out as nothing but military aged males until UN vans with the Star of David on them went up and down the line of men, putting women and children in the mix as guys were handing them cash to join the group!

Now that would be a conspiracy!

Please provide some reference to UN vehicles with a Star of David logo somewhere in the Americas? Perhaps a picture?

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 05:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: CADpro

You’re obsessed with me, and you need to stop.

But you're the love of my life. You can't breakup with me now. I'll cry. What am I going to do without you?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join