It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MSNBC Reporter Busts Narrative, Admits Migrants Are Mostly Men

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Carcharadon

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: xuenchen

a reply to: xuenchen

Of course, the assumption is that someone along the way must have said that the caravans were not mostly men, and no one did.

Even if there are only one or two women and children. How many innocents is it just and fair to prosecute because there are some bad dudes in the crowd?

Is it fair to either prosecute, or to bar, a single good and innocent person who has a genuine need for asylum?

Justice is to prosecute the bad and to assist the good.

roflol

people with genuine requests come the legal ways

🧙‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Except when someone blocks them from those legal ways. Then people with genuine requests get desperate.

You also didn't answer how many innocents it is fair and just to prosecute?

Well that's just tough luck now isn't it? A person doesn't have a God given right to enter the United States.

Oh a witty sideways reference to the principal of Manifest Destiny, which is basically saying that the European migrants had a God given right to steal the country from the natives.

If they can't get in the legal way, then they don't get in.

That's not how history records it.

Tough luck.

Take the offer of asylum Mexico provided.

How many poor illegals have you opened your doors for? Take any bums off the street to live with you lately?

None? Zero?

None lately, but we have opened our home several times to the unemployed and helped them get jobs and earn enough money to get back on their feet.

Did you know that the majority of homeless don't have mental illness and would really love to have a home and a job.

Alrighty then, if you won't put your money where your mouth is then you need to shut your mouth.

So sick of people like you. Lead by example. Until then shut your yap.

As explained, I have walked the talk.

But not that you could ever know, either way.

The little diatribe at the end there was what you made up and was entirely untrue and offensive.

Much like what many have been spouting in these posts.

edit on 26/11/2018 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 11:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

Of course, the assumption is that someone along the way must have said that the caravans were not mostly men, and no one did.

Even if there are only one or two women and children. How many innocents is it just and fair to prosecute because there are some bad dudes in the crowd?

Is it fair to either prosecute, or to bar, a single good and innocent person who has a genuine need for asylum?

roflol

🧙‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Except when someone blocks them from those legal ways. Then people with genuine requests get desperate.

Well that's just tough luck now isn't it? A person doesn't have a God given right to enter the United States. If they can't get in the legal way, then they don't get in. Tough luck.

How many poor illegals have you opened your doors for? Take any bums off the street to live with you lately?

None? Zero?

Alrighty then, if you won't put your money where your mouth is then you need to shut your mouth.

Exactly. He doesn’t even live in the States. Probably never even been to the States. He has no stakes in this apart from libtarded screeching.

These people aren’t even being ‘blocked’ like he says. He’s a liar. They just don’t want to wait their turn in line.

And you know this, how?

They were offered asylum by Mexico but refused it because Mexico is a sh#thole.

They must be racist.

Hopefully the border patrol gets a LOT tougher on these people. A LOT tougher.

I'm sure they will... and half of America will cheer.

edit on 26/11/2018 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 11:54 PM
link   

roflol

🧙‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Well that's just tough luck now isn't it? A person doesn't have a God given right to enter the United States. If they can't get in the legal way, then they don't get in. Tough luck.

None? Zero?

Exactly. He doesn’t even live in the States. Probably never even been to the States. He has no stakes in this apart from libtarded screeching.

These people aren’t even being ‘blocked’ like he says. He’s a liar. They just don’t want to wait their turn in line.

And you know this, how?

They must be racist.

By your own admission. A New Zealander with a fake vested interest in United States immigration control.
What a winner.
And a lot more than half the country will cheer.

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 03:28 AM
link   

a reply to: xuenchenOf course, the assumption is that someone along the way must have said that the caravans were not mostly men, and no one did.

roflol

🧙‍♂️🤦‍♂️

None? Zero?

And you know this, how?

They must be racist.

By your own admission. A New Zealander

I'm an Australian citizen but a New Zealand resident. I used to travel but now I'm kinda settled & content, except for the occasional commute back to Aus.

It is good to be able to travel and work in either country on the same passport. It seems to be good for the economic power and stability of both countries. Definitely New Zealand has not been any sort of burden on Australia (Australia was the 2nd wealthiest nation, in terms of wealth per adult, after Switzerland, in the 2016 Global Wealth Report by Credit Suisse).

And of course, Australians like living in New Zealand which is equal with Iceland in having the highest standard of living in the world (according to the World Economic Forum).

with a fake vested interest in United States immigration control.

Actually I never claimed to have a vested interest in US immigration, just a general interest.

And if I am genuinely interested, interested enough to do multiple posts on the subject, well, how could my interest be fake? That's a really self contradictory thing to suggest, right?

Again, look at your choice of language; misapplied and derivative labels.

And a lot more than half the country will cheer.

Perhaps, but the statistical average intelligence is in the middle, by definition.

One half of the population is of 'above average intelligence'.

edit on 27/11/2018 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

I guess I don't understand your argument here. Yes, the caravan is made up of mostly men, not women and children. Most are looking for work, as the majority of border crossers have for years. Unless you are one of those "open borders" kind of people, your opinion on this seems fairly close to all others. You are aware that those who cross the border legally, and ask for Asylum the correct way, are having their claims heard and processed, aren't you?

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Why aren't your borders open to anyone and everyone in Australia and New Zealand?

I see you castigating us for wanting to control our borders and who we let in, but we want to do no more than your countries do. How many of the world's poor and oppressed would love to come live in lovely Australia and New Zealand. They are, as you say, fabulously rich and wealthy, very generous I'm sure.

I seem to recall hearing some things about refugees on an island being kept in a camp instead of being allowed to simply land their ramshackle boats on your pristine, crocodile ridden beaches and disappear into your great cities?

Oh, but we aren't allowed to criticize and call all of you nativist or xenophobic when you attempt border controls.

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

who?

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 08:35 AM
link   

This wave is just like every other wave coming from south they just looking to have a better life because they would make more money here than at home country unfortunately they are going about it in an illegal way ,and shame on the people who are p as lying them to make this long trek for political reasons because once they get here those unnamed benefactors will abandon the immigrants.

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Everyone knows that women and children rule and men drool.

So shoot all men, and let the women and children in. Easy peasy. Right?

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

That is pretty sexist and ageist?

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: kaylaluv

That is pretty sexist and ageist?

Everyone seems to be so upset about all the mens, so I have just proposed a solution?

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: proteus33

This wave is just like every other wave coming from south they just looking to have a better life because they would make more money here than at home country unfortunately they are going about it in an illegal way ,and shame on the people who are p as lying them to make this long trek for political reasons because once they get here those unnamed benefactors will abandon the immigrants.

Only some of them are going about it in an illegal way.

The ones seeking asylum at Tijuana are engaging in the legal process.

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Where are the weapons and casualties?

Where are the weapons? What would you call bottle and rocks being thrown at you, gestures of peaceful intent?
Casualties? Thankfully and hopefully none on our side, on the illegals side I don't really care.

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 10:11 AM
link   

The ones seeking asylum at Tijuana are engaging in the legal process.

were they the one's storming the border and getting gassed? If not, then again, your point seems to be missing.

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chance321

Where are the weapons? What would you call bottle and rocks being thrown at you, gestures of peaceful intent?
Casualties? Thankfully and hopefully none on our side, on the illegals side I don't really care.

abcnews.go.com...

A migrant mom was impaled in front of her children over the weekend while attempting to climb a fence along the U.S.-Mexico border, authorities said. The 26-year-old Guatemalan native was trying to scale a fence near the San Ysidro Port of Entry, a crossing between San Diego and Tijuana, on Friday when she fell and impaled herself on pieces of rebar, according to U.S. Customs and Border Patrol officials.

Obviously Trump's fault.

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Think of it this way: little Donnie has a bag of lollies to share with his friends. He holds up the bag and says "who wants a lolly"?

Little Pedro says "Oh, I'd like a lolly"!

But little Donnie says "You just want to steal all the lollies for yourself" and runs away to his mummy saying "Pedro wants to take my lollies and will gang up with all his friends".

Little Pedro just stands there thinking, 'WTF just happened'?

I liked the part with the lollies.

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Um people have eyes and are still extremely naive.

Most see right through this mob

When you invade other places you bring your flag, ladders to beach walls, wire cutters to make holes in fences

Even if they were all saints. The u.s. already have over populated cities and suburbs, lack of jobs, lack of resources.
The number the u.s. admit legally is still too much.

Wtf are wrong with some of you

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 10:35 AM
link   

edit on 27/11/2018 by chr0naut because: Damn 'net went down and I lost my post.

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 10:42 AM
link   

No, I wouldn't call it peaceful intent. But I'd also not call some angry shouting, a nuclear war - I'm like that.

There were some kids throwing rocks and bottles amid a crowd of people going up to the border to check things out (hey what else is there for them to do?). No 'storming the defences' no 'invasion'.

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

abcnews.go.com...

A migrant mom was impaled in front of her children over the weekend while attempting to climb a fence along the U.S.-Mexico border, authorities said. The 26-year-old Guatemalan native was trying to scale a fence near the San Ysidro Port of Entry, a crossing between San Diego and Tijuana, on Friday when she fell and impaled herself on pieces of rebar, according to U.S. Customs and Border Patrol officials.

Obviously Trump's fault.

Nah, poor workmanship leaving exposed rebar. Accident waiting to happen.

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join