It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm getting tired of racism. There is no such thing as race! Come on people.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 05:25 PM
link   
The issue of Race is one which has been mishandled many times throughout history, and many people have been improperly educated about what race is, many by evolutionary teaching. I have to ask you to forget history and forget all the evolutionary teaching you been indoctrinated with at schools with government controlled teachers. Consider different finches coming from one kind of bird as Darwin showed. The key point to take from his work is that, while they have different builds tuned though natural selection, finches give birth to finches. Molecules to Man evolution is a lie created to push a racist agenda to allow one group to say another is less evolved than another. This is not true.
So if evolution is not true, where do the different races come from? How many people did God create? According to his own word, he created two humans. Adam and Eve. These people presumably had a medium skin-tone, I’ll explain later, and gave birth to all the peoples of the Earth. With the exception of the Nephilim, these were the only humans God created and are clearly distinctive from animal species. Think back to shortly after the flood when humans tried to build a tall tower to escape future floods of the Earth, thus temporarily escaping judgement for a sinful life style. God split their language to shut down the project. While this is one of many reasons to embrace Nationalism it says nothing of race as we are still all one race.
Being separated by language the people’s began having children within their language group, not by command or morality buy due to practical reasons of being able to communicate. Over time these groups drifted apart geographically into diverse environments. Over the years natural selection (a weeding out and loss of genetic data, in fact the opposite of Evolution as thought in schools) tuned people to live in their various environments. In colder environments (northern Europe for example) the cold air damages lungs and leads to asthma and other breathing problems. People with more narrow noses take air in slower and it is slightly warmed. This means that people with narrow nasal passages thrive better in the cold. In warmer environments (such as Africa) narrow airways does not allow for the rapid cooling effect that a wider nose would, exhausting heat. Wider noses also allow more energy taken in to perform in hot and active environments which would not be as beneficial in cooler environments where energy would need to be conserved. Modern genetic science has shown not only are we all one race but also that the genes which control the width of nasal passages also controls how much melanin your skin retains, which gives you a brown pigmentation. This gives you two different groups of people with different facial features and skin tone, but are both equally human.
So where do violent and sometimes uneducable examples within apparent races come from? There are communities of peoples where the average IQ is lower and it appears in all so called races. Usually in tight-knit or isolated communities. This problem is due to close relative inbreeding. Insolated communities this is usually known, such as in rural areas. In more urban areas this still happens due to infidelities. A person has sex with someone or many people who is/are not their husband or wife, and this leads to the next generation doing the same but with unknown siblings out there that they may end up having children with. In all cases these violations of God’s law produces damaged humans usually with less regard for God’s or man’s law and more violent tendencies.
So what about God commanding the Israelites to not intermarry with intermarry with the Canaanites? This was not a racial issue but a spiritual issue. The cannanites practiced Pagan religions and did not serve God. Still today you should not intermarry with people who practice other faiths, as they may tear you away from God. This has nothing to do with skin-tone, as we are all same species, the same race, and even the same color brown as nobody is truly white or black.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Racism is a natural response to mate selection and the matching hypothesis. The matching hypothesis suggests that human beings are pre-wired genetically to be attracted to people who look the most like us, excluding siblings or any other close family members. There's a theory that this matching hypothesis is supposed to help limit our mating activities to other animals who are the most similar to us, to help increase our chances of producing viable offspring. Some genetic variation is necessary to limit inbreeding, but the matching hypothesis would also help narrow down the appropriate mating field back when there were a dozen or so hominid types on the planet.

No, it doesn't really matter in this day and age, because we won the hominid wars (except for the stray great ape or Sasquatch), but we're still stuck with the genetics that got us here. We pass laws to minimize harsh treatment to ethnic minorities, but we also have laws against speeding on the highway. They work about equally well.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Even if the Adam and Eve, Nephilim, flood and tower stuff never existed, well said I suppose with all of the nostril stuff, very true. By the way, wasn't it called the tower of Babel and built to reach the heavens? Then everyone's language was confounded?

The fact that we can interbreed readily and easily without any complications is obvious proof that we're all the same "race" and that what we're really talking about is more like ethnic groups. Russians and Spaniards, French, Italians and English look little alike but all are considered white and caucasian. If you were more keen on noticing the differences in the facial features etc of people from African descent, you'd see that they can look as different as Europeans can when compared to each other but are considered black and whatever else. Same thing with people from Asia.

Here's my theory, and I might be right. Europeans aka caucasians have a bit of Neanderthal in them, Asians have a bit of Denisovan Neanderthal in them, and Sub-Saharan Africans have none. Is this why Asians tend to be shorter with slanted eyes and caucasians have their own set of common features, likewise with Africans?

edit on 11/26/2018 by r0xor because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Theocracy4America
In more urban areas this still happens due to infidelities. A person has sex with someone or many people who is/are not their husband or wife, and this leads to the next generation doing the same but with unknown siblings out there that they may end up having children with. In all cases these violations of God’s law produces damaged humans usually with less regard for God’s or man’s law and more violent tendencies.

And right there is where I couldn't hold back the laughter any more.

I think this might be the first time i've agreed with the intention behind a post while disagreeing with just about everything in it....
edit on 26/11/2018 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 05:50 PM
link   
What you should be tired of is people constantly using "racism" as an accusatory term for anything they don't like tat has nothing to do with racism at all. People are not immune from criticism because they are of a certain race.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Theocracy4America

Your Right Bro ! If I Dislike or Like a Person as an American Citizen in this Country , it would be Based Solely on his or hers Personal Demeanor , and not on the Color of their Skin , or the Funny Food they Eat . Damn Straight !..

edit on 26-11-2018 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
People are not immune from criticism because they are of a certain race.

Exactly. If you're going to judge somebody, either positively or negatively, it shouldn't have anything to do with what they look like or their ethnic background, because they had little or no choice in the matter. Just like nobody should be "proud" of their heritage, since they really had nothing to do with it.

If we're going to judge people at all, it should be because of what they do, not what they are. Not the color of their skin, but the content of their character.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 05:54 PM
link   
There is only one race....sorta kinda...

You would think that since we all have red blood inside we are all the same. But there are differences.

www.shropshirestar.com...

Now I'm not saying one is better than the other just that we are different.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

OH yeah. I feel as if that comment could hijack this entire thread. I've seen people being called racist for anything from afraid of a specific country or the extremist form of a religion, or army of people bent on breaching a border and disregarding a nation's laws, etc.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

I'm going to have to look into why we would have different blood types. Interesting factoid.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Racism today is a meme...

It just one of about a dozen labels people use when they are forced to engage in a logical discussion and have nothing...

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Divide and distract, then tax and extract.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 06:13 PM
link   
It's like dogs.

You have a bunch of different breeds right, ok. They have different sizes, behaviors, and distinct features from being ridiculously inbred. Take a tribe from 10,000 years ago of humans, just breed their dna and no other humans, then look at them now is the concept. Humans were never domesticated but.. there's some truth in there somewhere.
edit on 11/26/2018 by r0xor because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: dug88

originally posted by: Theocracy4America
In more urban areas this still happens due to infidelities. A person has sex with someone or many people who is/are not their husband or wife, and this leads to the next generation doing the same but with unknown siblings out there that they may end up having children with. In all cases these violations of God’s law produces damaged humans usually with less regard for God’s or man’s law and more violent tendencies.

And right there is where I couldn't hold back the laughter any more.

I think this might be the first time i've agreed with the intention behind a post while disagreeing with just about everything in it....

You have won post of the day!

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

" There is only one race....sorta kinda... "

Yes my Friend , and it's just the " Human Race " , and We are ALL Related..................)

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Would you accept different breeds maybe?

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 06:40 PM
link   
What about the Indy 500?

We shouldn't be arguing about race, we should all focus on blasting UPS for damaging our Christmas presents instead.
edit on 26-11-2018 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 06:44 PM
link   
So when a group of people with a certain different skin color regularly cause more problems than other colors we shouldn't notice? I mean I would like to not notice in a way, but at the same time it may be useful for my survival. I may even dislike a group for the most part(mostly because I find them to be a danger to a person of my color), even while knowing that not all of them will be the same. Is this racist? I don't think I can help it.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 06:48 PM
link   
To further validate my mind blowing comparison..

Any breed of dog can breed with one another. Pitbulls and Chihuahuas have been intentionally or unintentionally bred, for example. The size and major difference of appearance don't matter, imagine that. The giants really could've interbred with the daughters of man in some strange way.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: trustmeimdoctor

Way more complicated subject, usually education related.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join