It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UPDATE: Mueller Rape Accuser - Carolyne Cass Interview

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Honestly, in my day (I'm 72 -- So, ya know what I mean).

A woman's reputation was still a thing. Casting couches were prevalent for most woman who wanted to succeed in a man's world (women of corporate power were still a novelty).

Most women of that era would not go to a hotel room with a man of power. (unless it was pre-planned).

But, times have changed. It is not unheard of to have meetings in hotel rooms.

Heck, some hotel rooms are designed as meeting rooms.

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: dojozen

oh the FBI is investigating..... they are investigating the idiots who made the false alligations.

You think so? What about Seth Rich' Murder?

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee]

Honestly, in my day (I'm 72 -- So, ya know what I mean).

A woman's reputation was still a thing. Casting couches were prevalent for most woman who wanted to succeed in a man's world (women of corporate power were still a novelty).

Most women of that era would not go to a hotel room with a man of power. (unless it was pre-planned).

But, times have changed. It is not unheard of to have meetings in hotel rooms.

Heck, some hotel rooms are designed as meeting rooms.

I'm almost 60 so I hear ya... BUT he met her at the bar with her on one stool him on another...Why was she there at a hotel bar in the first place, what connection would she have that a FBI agent could help her with in the traditional casting couch way? AND if she just went to his room to talk...WTH

Even if she was there in his room we still need him to rape her, I find that hard to believe, and if he did she didn't report it, another hard thing to not believe...

I'm having a hard time with ALL these cases of rape coming forward where no one really knows anything about it and there is little or no supporting information...

Back to the casting couch...you and I both know that old Harvey was a daring of the famous no too long ago and for every woman who felt used with some kind of casting couch experience there are 1000 that would be more than happy with that chance, so I always wonder which side has the most sharks in the waters...lol

edit on 27-11-2018 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Did you see the part about her reporting a previous rape and how it turned out?

What about the part, where she was threatened if she told anyone... ?

Then of course a few weeks later ex step mother and step sister were murdered...

How do you think reporting to the NYPD that you were sexually assaulted by an FBI employee at the ST. Regis who turn out for her?

She for sure dresses sexy, no doubt and sure some might even suggest she deserved it, for dressing so provocative.

sounds like it not even that much of a crime to pretend to be a federal agent

What is the penalty for impersonating a federal agent?

The typical punishment for impersonating a police officer depends on whether the crime is s a felony or a misdemeanor, and may include: Probation. Fines of up to $1,000. At least five years in prison.Apr 20, 2018

Maybe FBI does not even care, if someone is raping women and pretending to be one of them...?

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 03:52 PM
link   

I don't know.

Honestly, I'm old school on a woman going to a man's hotel room and vice-versa a man going to a woman's hotel room.

I have, but stood next to the door -- while he changed clothes. I did not make myself comfortable, sit down, and have a cocktail from the mini-bar.

It still looks the same from the outside though.

So, I just don't know.

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: dojozen

Did you see the part about her reporting a previous rape and how it turned out?

What about the part, where she was threatened if she told anyone... ?

Then of course a few weeks later ex step mother and step sister were murdered...

How do you think reporting to the NYPD that you were sexually assaulted by an FBI employee at the ST. Regis who turn out for her?

Lot's of what if's there...how many times has she been raped before...

She for sure dresses sexy, no doubt and sure some might even suggest she deserved it, for dressing so provocative.

Don't think that means anything, you said she went there to play around, but Mueller got rough?

Maybe FBI does not even care, if someone is raping women and pretending to be one of them...?

Was Mueller in the FBI back then?

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

I have, but stood next to the door -- while he changed clothes. I did not make myself comfortable, sit down, and have a cocktail from the mini-bar.

It still looks the same from the outside though.

So, I just don't know.

Like go there to drink with no other plans...

Who knows, but at some point one needs to determined if something is a bad date or actual rape. I feel like we are be desensitized to no # rape cases. I say this with the understanding that no means no...

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 04:28 PM
link   
An older FBI bigwig flashes you his badge and tells you to come up to his room "just to talk"...and he's intimidating and...I could see a young woman doing what he says to stay out of trouble.

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Pendulums swing.

This one is swinging in making the male very vulnerable.

You may not agree, but this was needed.

Awake. Be aware. Learn.

It will settle back down.

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

Pendulums swing.

This one is swinging in making the male very vulnerable.

You may not agree, but this was needed.

Awake. Be aware. Learn.

It will settle back down.

Pendulums swing both ways last time I looked... #himtoo

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
An older FBI bigwig flashes you his badge and tells you to come up to his room "just to talk"...and he's intimidating and...I could see a young woman doing what he says to stay out of trouble.

Good point. Mueller does look more intimidating, than handsome.

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Mueller was at a FBI and there 2 blocks away the day before at an FBI conference has been confirmed.

I am not sure how far she was willing to go...did you read the report transcript statement and what was presented in it?

She had been raped once before and reported it and it says in the link in opening post, how she felt about it what was done and how reporting it, did not help any at all and may have made things worse...is my interpretation.

the original threads have some real good points in it that were raised about the situation and it for sure sounds like someone tried to rape her and was claiming to be top fbi official and threatened her if she said anything about it. goes into some graphic details.

edit on 27-11-2018 by dojozen because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: dojozen

the original threads have some real good points in it that were raised about the situation and it for sure sounds like someone tried to rape her and was claiming to be top fbi official and threatened her if she said anything about it. goes into some graphic details.

This type of situation has a earmark of serial rapist, not just a date gone bad... The level of what you are expressing is not some whim of a one time event...So does Mueller do something like this one time in his life... If it is true I would not think so, but we don't have much else to go on. In the end true or false she kind of screwed herself...no pun intended.

edit on 27-11-2018 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 06:41 PM
link   

I agree, think she may have strong legal suit against Wohl at the very least and be nice to know if they altered anything and how much she was paid...all the thing the FBI should have already asked her, if they were doing their job, unless their job is to not touch it and squelch this baby...

You all did see the other accuser response, who worked with Mueller in 74, and had to leave her job because of a pregnancy and was offered money to sign a statement that there had been sexual misconduct on Mueller's part?

She rejected the $75,000 and told them she was not cheap.

I am just expressing what have read and then trying to determine truth and fiction..

Negligence on the FBI part, would be not interviewing CC.

The oddest part of it all, was the debunking it and media blitz attack on the accusers and team, before even knew all the details, and story headlines that came out....that was very, very interesting and what drew my attention, especially since it involved Seth Rich.
edit on 27-11-2018 by dojozen because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 05:56 AM
link   
little more update, Regis owned by Marriott and a request was made in this thread to access Guest Records and see who was there, the night in question, in the room and if it was Mueller .

Marriott says its Starwood database was hacked on approximately 500 million guests

Marriott said the Starwood guest reservation database was breached, potentially exposing information on about 500 million guests.

Among the information stolen on many of the guests includes a combination of name, mailing address, phone number, email address, passport number, Starwood Preferred Guest account information, date of birth, gender, arrival and departure information, reservation date, and communication preferences.

Payment information may also have been accessed on some guests.

www.cnbc.com...

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 06:08 AM
link   
a reply to: dojozen

She rejected the $75,000 and told them she was not cheap.

Maybe it's only rape if you don't get paid!

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: mikell

That was one of the others, not CC,....Loraine Parsons.

She and Mueller worked at a law firm in 74 together... and did not say who the father of her baby was, just that she was not going to accuse him of sexual misconduct, for just $75k.

In other words, it sounded like something might have happened, like an affair in the work place...not a rape...consenting and possible child resulted and reason she left her job due to a pregnancy. instead of maternal leave...

cc statement

Mueller a few blocks away, the day before

edit on 30-11-2018 by dojozen because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-11-2018 by dojozen because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 07:14 PM
link   
November 30, 2018

A 3 judge panel will field a complaint about Bob Mueller on December 14th.

www.foxnews.com...

Could he have pushed himself on a Grand Jury babe? Mueller may be an addict.

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust Doubting that is related to this, in anyway...main reason being, no one from FBI or anywhere even bothered investigating anything to do with it..like it is okay to be or impersonate Law Enforcement Officials and rape women...

edit on 1-12-2018 by dojozen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
please I thought we were past this nonsense already.
Guess with the heat being turned up under trump the stupidity will be coming out the woodwork this week.

How's your "Hottie Avenatti" holding up these days, Silly?
Still your hero?

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join