It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UPDATE: Mueller Rape Accuser - Carolyne Cass Interview

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 12:44 PM
link   
EXCELLENT find, OP.
www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1224869/pg1#pid23990834

edit on 27-11-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-11-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 12:45 PM
link   
She's obviously a secret Russian agent trying to help Trump.

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: dojozen

This thread should be moved to the Hoax Bin since this entire cases rests upon a conservative twitter troll and fraud, Jacob Wohl.

I think you mean ATS Conservative's next messiah, Jacob Wohl..

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
So, who's believing Mueller's acuser . . .

That denied Trump's accuser?

We must always believe the victims and assume the accused is guilty until proven otherwise.

You guys made the rules, at least try to play by them.

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 12:55 PM
link   

The usual suspects lol.

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wayfarer

originally posted by: Swills

This thread should be moved to the Hoax Bin since this entire cases rests upon a conservative twitter troll and fraud, Jacob Wohl.

I think you mean ATS Conservative's next messiah, Jacob Wohl..

Avenatti and Wohl seem to have a lot in common...although Avenatti brought a lot more votes to Republicans in the 2018 midterms.

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: rollanotherone

all wahmins.

Is this a feminine slur? Like using the N word for blacks? Try a little respect for women.

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Thats bull and you know it. The thing is when the dems are accused they dont lie about it and say they didnt do anything.
They apologize and resign...
and I should point out that Mueller is a staunch republican. A real republican not the breitbart gateway pundit type.

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 01:02 PM
link   

oh the FBI is investigating..... they are investigating the idiots who made the false alligations.

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Thats bull and you know it. The thing is when the dems are accused they dont lie about it and say they didnt do anything.
and I should point out that Mueller is a staunch republican. A real republican not the breitbart gateway pundit type.

In MY timeline, I don't recall President Clinton resigning.
Mandela Effect?

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Notice FBI not touching it.

Because it was already determined t o be a big hoax. The FBI is going after the guys who started this nonsense.

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I was talking about Al Frankin. But ok...
That Investigation turned up no rapes did it?

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 01:08 PM
link   

a reply to: IAMTAT

I was talking about Al Frankin. But ok...
That Investigation turned up no rapes did it?

You didn't say Frankin.
Also...Billy Boy HAS been accused of rape.

Don't you believe Juanita?

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Ahaa haa haa. Mueller probably wrecked that chick like a boss.

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

In MY timeline, I don't recall President Clinton resigning.
Mandela Effect?

In fairness, Bill denied having sexual relations with Lewinsky, and all of the other accusers as well. He went on to win a second term.

The democrats live in an alternative universe where laws, rules, oaths, and ethics do not apply to them. It's a fact now, not just a theory.

Mueller thrives because he's enabled by a group hellbent on destroying Trump because he was somehow able to steal the election from Hillary. There has to be something illegal he and his campaign did, colluding with Russians or whatever works, because they will never accept a legitimate defeat when they had it all set up for Hillary's preordained ascension to the throne.

Americans couldn't have possibly rejected Hillary in overwhelming numbers without a vast conspiracy involving Russians and the Trump campaign.

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: ausername

The Mueller balloon is being deflated.

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: ausername
She's obviously a secret Russian agent trying to help Trump.

Roger Stone may have donated some funds to help get her paid...

That is one of my main points...how does the FBI-Justice Department know that she is or is not...

If Mueller really is looking for election meddling and dirt on Trump...would think she would be the perfect candidate to show how her and Wohl, Stone and Trump all colluded to bring down the Democrats and Russia is involved and funding it....

Or not.

Possible case of Impersonating a FBI official and then committing rape is claimed and no investigation?
Paid false statements to smear an FBI official..

Any investigation by the FBI to find out the truth...like they need a report and cannot read the news?
edit on 27-11-2018 by dojozen because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Thinking just now, the solution would be, if the Regis hotel provided details of whom was in the room that day in question...something sure the FBI could get without asking 2x.

So, knowing who was at the hotel room, the night in question, knowing Mueller was there, and that he mislead everyone by claiming he was not...

Anyone want to call the Regis hotel up and see if can get someone to check their records about rape and fbi impersonator?

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 02:25 PM
link   

We still need some facts here... I still have a hard time understanding how a young attractive girl ends up on an old farts room in the first place. I don't know about anyone else, but if I picked up some girl in a bar and she went to my room to continue the drinking I'm thinking sex all the way...

In this case a late 60 age guy getting this young woman into his room and then rapes he....really?

Maybe it all became a case of rape after he refused to pay her for her time...who knows...I don't think it even happened though.

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

We still need some facts here... I still have a hard time understanding how a young attractive girl ends up on an old farts room in the first place. I don't know about anyone else, but if I picked up some girl in a bar and she went to my room to continue the drinking I'm thinking sex all the way...

In this case a late 60 age guy getting this young woman into his room and then rapes he....really?

Maybe it all became a case of rape after he refused to pay her for her time...who knows...I don't think it even happened though.

Think if you read her statement about the event, she might have been willing to put out some and have some fun with the old fart...if he had not thrown her down on the bed and stuffed the pillow over her mouth...first...

think that changed the mood....check the other thread for the specifics on the account presented in the media...

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join