It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UPDATE: Mueller Rape Accuser - Carolyne Cass Interview

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 05:11 PM
link   
With all the hoopla going on with the Caravan and all, hard to keep up with all the dogs wagging...

There are a few threads about the story when it broke last month and think some were confused about what was true and false...as far as disinfo goes.

Here is one of the threads and there is link to the other thread related, for those who missed it...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

One thing in the interview that found the most interest, was what happened to her ex-stepmother and step sister dying and not saying the reasons why...and that how she believes the system works in favor of rapist and previously had reported a rape, though did not report this one....

Not knowing what parts of what we have read and been told about her statement, if is accurate, there was accusations of being threatened by the FBI Officer, if it was not an impersonator,( would think FBI would have investigated to know...if they were really concerned..imo__)

“There was a man who looked like [Robert Mueller]. I can’t confirm or deny that it is or is not him,” she clarified. “It happened like 10 years ago… I have no proof. I didn’t steal his identification card or anything. I didn’t snap a photo of him… I didn’t tell anybody because I was fearing for my life. It does look like this guy. At the end of the month (after the rape), my ex-stepmom Kristine and my half sister Saundra ended up dead and that was splashed all over the news and I was very terrified at that point.”

In an exclusive interview with HillReporter, alleged Mueller rape accuser Carolyne Cass opens up and tells us that she does not know if Mueller was actually the person who raped her and that both Jacob Wohl and Jack Burkman published and shared, against her will, ‘inaccurate‘ statements during a November 1st press conference. Cass, who doesn’t deny being raped during the time period that Wohl and Burkman claimed, admits multiple errors in the published accusation document and doesn’t recall if she ever personally signed the report. In fact, Cass was assured by Burkman and Wohl that the document would “never be released.”

Cass goes on to tell us that the incident that occurred in August of 2010 was the second time she had been raped, and she didn’t come forward at the time because she felt as if the system was rigged against her.

“It just seems like the system doesn’t follow through with people like me, and I don’t know how many times I deserve to be raped before somebody takes action on it.“

We then asked if a possible police report may be coming in regards to her rape allegations, Cass claimed to have filed previous reports.

“I have filed police reports in the past and they have gotten me nowhere, so probably no. I will probably not file a police report just because of how poor the justice system is and how violated I have become in the past making police reports. They don’t even go after rapists. They actually allow them to escape and live their lives freely, and the victims are usually left in despair and further violated. Getting a police report out of me is going to be very difficult,” Cass told us.

hillreporter.com...

Anyways, thought this might be a good something to get some minds off of the caravans and more in the holiday spirit!

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 05:48 PM
link   
I think he also deserves a -public- hearing! Heck, he may even cry if he wants to...

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 05:52 PM
link   
We need an FBI report.

At least 3 😎

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

People are just too rapey these days......

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 06:40 PM
link   
THIS must be a report of her ex-stepmother and step-sister:

HONOLULU (HawaiiNewsNow) - A mother and her teenage daughter are dead - victims of an apparent double-murder suicide in Makiki. The gunman appears to have also killed himself.

The driveway at 2009 Makiki street was cordoned off with police tape most of Friday. Detectives spent the pre-dawn hours taking pictures and dusting for fingerprints. When they first arrived at the scene just after one a.m., they found three bodies, including single mother Kristine Cass and her daughter, Saundra.

www.hawaiinewsnow.com...

The recent apparent double-murder-suicide by former National Guardsman Clayborne Conley, who suffered from Post Traumatic Stress Disorder after deployments to Iraq and Afghanistan, underscores the human cost of the wars.

Conley may have pulled the trigger that killed Kristine Cass, Saundra Cass and himself, but who pulled Conley’s trigger? And will they be held accountable?

www.dmzhawaii.org...
edit on 26-11-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 06:43 PM
link   
So, who's believing Mueller's acuser . . .

That denied Trump's accuser?

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 06:49 PM
link   
The murder of the two Cass women by a mental patient suffering from PTSD...whom then killed himself...is very suspicious.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: dojozen

This thread should be moved to the Hoax Bin since this entire cases rests upon a conservative twitter troll and fraud, Jacob Wohl.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 07:41 PM
link   
I'd like to see a timeframe between the alleged rape by an FBI bigwig whom may have been Mueller...and this very bizarre double murder of the alleged rape victim's relatives by a PTSD mental patient whom had apparently committed suicide.

Whole thing has a very 'MKUltra' feel to it.
edit on 26-11-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Avenatti and Wohl seem to have presented very similar cases...(Swetnick and Cass).

Swetnick and Cass BOTH admit inaccuracies in their presented accusations...and both state that their accusations were misrepresented by those representing them (Avenatti & Wohl).

At this point, I'm inclined to give Avenatti & Wohl equal weight and credibility as to truthfulness, motive and character.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

This thread should be moved to the Hoax Bin since this entire cases rests upon a conservative twitter troll and fraud, Jacob Wohl.

I thought we were supposed to believe all wahmins. Rape culture and all that.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 10:38 PM
link   
We are only allowed to believe rape victims if they accuse Republicans. Those are the rules these days, do not stray from the rules.

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Goedhardt Odd FBI not investigating it...like where is the collusion with the Trump administration cannon fodder...if could trace back to who funded it...campaign meddling or something, anything,... unless they know portion of the story is true...and thus reasoning no one has questioned her about what happened ...and if it was someone impersonating an FBI official or not...

The lack of investigation, has th 911 scent to it.

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
I'd like to see a timeframe between the alleged rape by an FBI bigwig whom may have been Mueller...and this very bizarre double murder of the alleged rape victim's relatives by a PTSD mental patient whom had apparently committed suicide.

Whole thing has a very 'MKUltra' feel to it.

direct hit on the nail head...

Notice FBI not touching it.

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills Think you missed the other 2 threads and some very pertinent details....at least it sounds like it.

Like Mueller misleading claim and statements about not being there....
Details about the incident..

Again, where is the FBI and why have they investigated the claims to see if someone was posing as an FBI official and involved in a rape?

Think impersonating an FBI official is a serious offense?

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
So, who's believing Mueller's acuser . . .

That denied Trump's accuser?

Mueller and FBI may be believing Cass...main reason why they are not investigating it...
Imagine someone posing as FBI official and staying at the Regis and raping a lady....

Damn, you would think every honest FBI official would be on this case and clear the FBI and find that impostor?

That is, unless of course, it was not an impostor.
edit on 27-11-2018 by dojozen because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

President Trump has been hitting Mueller extra-hard this week. NO FEAR whatsoever. He's got "something" on Robert. Maybe not this rape (I believe her!), but something...for sure!

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
THIS must be a report of her ex-stepmother and step-sister:

HONOLULU (HawaiiNewsNow) - A mother and her teenage daughter are dead - victims of an apparent double-murder suicide in Makiki. The gunman appears to have also killed himself.

The driveway at 2009 Makiki street was cordoned off with police tape most of Friday. Detectives spent the pre-dawn hours taking pictures and dusting for fingerprints. When they first arrived at the scene just after one a.m., they found three bodies, including single mother Kristine Cass and her daughter, Saundra.

www.hawaiinewsnow.com...

The recent apparent double-murder-suicide by former National Guardsman Clayborne Conley, who suffered from Post Traumatic Stress Disorder after deployments to Iraq and Afghanistan, underscores the human cost of the wars.

Conley may have pulled the trigger that killed Kristine Cass, Saundra Cass and himself, but who pulled Conley’s trigger? And will they be held accountable?

www.dmzhawaii.org...

Kanoehe State Hospital, Oahu, HA

--This hospital connects with the Naval Base and Naval intelligence. It has been used for programming slaves, as well as Tripler VA Hospital on Oahu island. Kunia, HA is the site of an NSA listening post. Kaneohe, HA also has an underground installation, which is used at least in part by the U.S. Pacific Fleet. Naval intelligence in Hawaii has been involved in mind-control.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Conley sounds almost like Whitey Bulgars FBI pal?

Trippler is where he was being treated for PSTD.

Sage said the former soldier was in an outpatient program for

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

For Mueller to quit his day job to go after trump and loose all that money,...that says it all.

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 12:43 PM
link   
please I thought we were past this nonsense already.
Guess with the heat being turned up under trump the stupidity will be coming out the woodwork this week.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join