It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump lashes out at Mueller for the third time in 10 days.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Herr Muller's " Fishing Expeditions " are starting to get Expensive . Corsi Nor Stone want to Play Ball with him , and it Looks like he is Schitt Out of Luck Now .

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: BlackJackal

Because Mueller and his team are a lot of worthless scum sucking treason weasels just like its useless low-IQ leftist lap dog cultists.

You just wait 'til our President is done with the lot of them. Can't wait to see them exposed, embarrassed, ruined, etc.

What I'd really like is to see them secretly rendered by the national security apparatus and held in a very unfriendly black site (like GITMO or Abu Ghirab, full "spa treatment" included) for the rest of their natural lives. That is the best treatment dirt-people should receive. Enemies of the state deserve no quarter, no peace and no compromise. "They" exist to be defeated and ruined only. And I say "they" very liberally, as these treasonous scum bags meet the definition of a person by textbook only.

As I've said all along, I'm with Trump 100% and there is nothing that will change that. Nothing that can "come out" (its all loser leftist lies anyhow) nor nothing Trump himself could do that'd cause me to stop supporting him. Read my lips: N.O.T.H.I.N.G. Not one single act.

God please get out of my country. Only real Americans are welcome here. The leftists should take their illegal alien/criminal/thug friends and get the hell out of our Republic (which won't change to a democracy, no matter how much whining/lying/rioting you cowards do)
edit on 11/27/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: whywhynot
The Special Council’s term has leaked like crazy since inception. If they had anything that was good for the D’s in October it would have been the October surprise. If they have anything now it would be in the NYTs “ from reliable sources “. They have NOTHING important. Yes, they just got Trumps answers. Big deal. Done by his attorneys and they aren’t going to slip up on the answers.

Don’t even get me started on Dershowitz. A self confessed liberal and backer of Hillary and Obama. He writes books, idiots buy them. He needs to remain relevant so he offers his opinion. Also, the only way that he would “know” is from an inside source. Such leak would be well know to many as before.

Just the D’s pursuing the only agenda they got. HATE TRUMP!

Update, Dershowitz on Fox today started back pedaling on the devastating comment. What he said today was that when the SC report is released there would be nothing criminal found on Trump or anyone close to him AND WATCH THE WORDING the report would be devastating politically to Trump IF Trump didn’t at the same time release a rebuttal to the report. He then went on to explain exactly how he expected Trump to do just that. Oh the Dershowitz is some kind of guy.

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

So, I’m a little unclear on your position. Could you tell us how you really feel?

Just kidding of course. You could not have been more clear or mor correct!

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 05:24 PM
link   
They got him !! In 1979 he J walked in downtown New York city, not once but twice but only once on camera. it's going to be so bad for him.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: whywhynot

I appreciate that buddy

I am just sick of the BS, lies and constant efforts to thwart true Republican justice for this "mob rule" democratized nonsense they keep pushing

They truly believe that having 99% of their cult followers shriek out this narrative somehow makes it true. (At least for those who can do something other than bust out laughing when a leftist starts spewing their alternative """"facts"""")

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join