It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Classroom Evacuated Because Student is Wearing MAGA Hat

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 02:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jstantherno1
youtu.be...

Hat kid and his friend are the same two kids in this video. They walk down the street and proceed to be attacked by an angry mob of fellow students. Hat kid was the one holding the flag and apparently got his arm broken in the ruckus.

Wow. Such bravety.....not. Bet the teachrr told then to do it.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Discipline being taken out of schools has made things so much worse.

My sentiments exactly.

I recall (When young) the times when I got disciplined at school by the teacher. She used a meter long wooden ruler.
Unfortunately for me, that ruler and I got well aquatinted. That said, I deserved every hit I got.

edit on 28-11-2018 by Beowolfs because: .

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: headorheart

originally posted by: matafuchs
So kids can choose their sex in school but cannot wear a hat in school? Oh the humanity...I will bet there are multiple other kids wearing non-trump hats and no one says a thing.

#resistmyhat

I really don't think so. Hats were a big no-no when I was in school. Middle all the way through high school. Can't wear hats in most banks either.

IF other students are allowed to wear hats and this child wasn't, that is even more absurd.

You can't wear them in banks, because bank robbers. Can we stop being #ing stupid, and harassing people who want to learn because they are holding the hair out of their face?

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 01:33 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join