It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Classroom Evacuated Because Student is Wearing MAGA Hat

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: okrian

I am just tired of parents dragging their kids into political fights.

David Hogg and the anti gun student walk outs. The illegal alien student walkouts, pro second amendment student walk outs, and regular activism like this in situations where it is highly inappropriate, enough is enough.

We need to let our kids be kids and we need to figure put this mess ourselves. Parents who use their kids as pawns, now matter how much I may agree with the message, are doing a disservice to their kids.
edit on 26 11 18 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 05:36 PM
link   
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. " -Aristotle

Obviously, we have many who claim to be educated, but yet lack the mental capacity to actually BE educated beyond their own opinions. This 'teacher' is a prime example.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock
This kid is literally Hitler......youth.

Literally.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

Why , Pray Tell Me , are Young People and those who are Charged with Educating them in a Way that Will Eventually Prepare them for a Personal Life of their Own as an Adult , such Wuesses ? .....PEOPLE WANNA KNOW ! ......)

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Why , Pray Tell Me , are Young People and those who are Charged with Educating them in a Way that Will Eventually Prepare them for a Personal Life of their Own as an Adult , such Wuesses ? .....PEOPLE WANNA KNOW ! ......)

Because it’s...2018?

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 05:58 PM
link   
So the teacher said that hats are not allowed to be worn in school as a school rule, so if that is the case then the guy should not be wearing the hat...

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 06:03 PM
link   
"OMG HE's Recording IT"!

Lol Priceless!

This guy for Potus in 2030!

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 06:08 PM
link   
The teacher let a student breaking rules control the class. Fail.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
The teacher let a student breaking rules control the class. Fail.

Young adults today have zero backbone to lead...Kids become the alpha in their families telling their parents what to do and teachers can not control confrontational situation such as this.

Teacher: I'm the teacher do what I say!!!

Student: No

Teacher: Oh # what do I do now....

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

And then some in our society wonder what is wrong. You see some of the problem, thankfully.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Invasion of the Hat Snatchers!

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lab4Us

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Because it’s...2018?

No , because they are Bad Teachers Excepting a Bad Politically Correct Curriculum for the Young Minds in there Personal Care . You Reap what you Sow ...............(

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 06:19 PM
link   
I was a middle school and high school teacher. Honestly, nobody should be a teacher if they only allow ideas or expressions of one end of the political spectrum. At the least, one should be professional and respectful of the range of students. Otherwise, you shouldn’t be there and in fact are violating a number of educational and ethical norms.
a reply to: DBCowboy

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Rules state he's not allowed to wear hats in class
The hat is a political hat - Make America Great Again is Trumps call
Trump is a polarising figure and it is political
Teacher was right, unfortunately he cant forcibly remove the hat
He should have asked the student 3 times to remove it, when the student didnt, get on with the class then have the principle take him aside and suspend him from all activities.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 06:24 PM
link   
No hat rule = No hats, period. That being said, I got to get me one of those hats.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quetzalcoatl14
I was a middle school and high school teacher. Honestly, nobody should be a teacher if they only allow ideas or expressions of one end of the political spectrum. At the least, one should be professional and respectful of the range of students. Otherwise, you shouldn’t be there and in fact are violating a number of educational and ethical norms.

Control your class...

In defense, lets say there were illegal aliens in the class...the left turned the hat into a meme of racism against them, so instead of the teacher bloviating maybe he should of had a discussion as to what the hat represented to the kid wearing it and then asked people in the class what they think too and then come to the conclusion that expression is great but that expression should not break rules that all need to follow and that both sides need more empathy of each other.

edit on 26-11-2018 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14

Kids HAVE to Go to School to Learn , It's the LAW . Teach them WELL .

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

" Teacher: Oh # what do I do now...."

If Male , Grow a Freakn' Pair and Take Charge !

If Female , Threaten them with the Manly Male Teacher as their Substitute for the Duration if they Don't COMPLY !
edit on 26-11-2018 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

he's right here in nz you have to take your hat of before your allowed into the bank no crash helmets or sunglasses

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 06:57 PM
link   
We had rules when I went to schools, nobody was allowed to wear a hat in class. Technically there should not be political propaganda in schools either, no shirt or hat should promote a political party. The hat would be a school thing, the political party part promotion is supposed to be state rules I think. Even political discussions are supposed to be neutral but in some classes like government there can be viewpoints but both parties viewpoints are supposed to be represented. Now, in school they cannot parrot the crap the media spews, PBS news actually parallels the rules of schools usually with real facts and both parties represented in a civil manner.

The teacher actually tries to explain this to the kid and I am not so sure that this whole thing is not staged as an example. I am questioning if it is real or a scenario being played out. Rules in school are rules, our right to freedom of speech does not actually apply to anything other than government and the schools are not government owned, just government funded, we elect our own school boards. But certain government standards must be met or they lose their funding.

I still think this may be staged, a way to get around the rules and discuss things that promote polarization.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join