It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Classroom Evacuated Because Student is Wearing MAGA Hat

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa
I'm just glad the teacher was able to safely evacuate the classroom... who knows what that crazy MAGA hat wearing kid was capable of?

I know!

I already made a small "panic poo" in my pants!

#Terrified

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 04:36 PM
link   
I'm seriously going to get a maga hat and wear it around San Francisco later this week. My camera will be recording this trollish endeavor for all to see. Don't worry, I can run really fast. Should be fun pissing off the skinny tattooed hipsters. Skinny jeans are no match for my getaway sticks.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I don't see why it was necessary for the teacher to go into a ramble about "falling in line", if it's against the rules to wear a hat in the classroom it should have been a simple case of telling him to remove the cap or get detention / be sent to the principles office. The fact the teacher instead chose to move the whole class after the kid stating he wishes to stay and learn is extremely immature, as if he's saying he wont teach anyone unless they align with his political beliefs. The truly sad part is the entire class sides with this teacher and they think they're truly wise and enlightened for picking on someone who has the balls to express their support for the president of the nation they live in.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

MAGA

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: MisterSpock

a reply to: notsure1

Obviously the child should be beaten, the parents jailed.

Obviously.

In the name of anti fascism, of course.

They should just use anti-violence bullets and shoot the hatred right out of all of them.

The students might just bite their sandwiches and biscuits into gun shapes and fire back. Things could get ugly.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Obviously the child should be beaten, the parents jailed.

Obviously.

Obviously the teacher should have been armed while in that classroom, protect our kids from right wing terrorists!

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I thought the teacher was keeping his cool above and beyond what should be expected.
Hats in class are not allowed.
Take off your hat or go talk to principle about it.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23

Yeah, in my opinion, neither the teacher nor the student behaved correctly. The teacher should've handled the situation better, but the student was intentionally provocative.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23

If that kid had been wearing a "Love Trumps Hate" hat or anything against Trump I bet no one would have complained, certainly no confrontation or argument from the teacher.

I'd bet on it.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 04:51 PM
link   
I support that the school has rules and one of the rules is no hats. Stick to the rules and enforce them.

I did not enjoy that one of the loudest statements from the other kids was that "Make American Great Again" is a Racist statement.

I had to go read up on that one.

It would seem that everyone interprets "MAGA" differently based on what fits their narrative.

Some folks look at MAGA and read Make America White again.

Some people read it and think Make America Safe Again.

Some people read it and think Make America Economically Great Again.

It's been used by past Presidents as well.

I think it is a vote getting statement....that's what I see and hear from it.

edit on 26-11-2018 by wdkirk because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 04:54 PM
link   
School has a rule of no hats.

Kid wears a hat just to cause a disruption and to make a video to post.

That's about the gist of this right? Kid wants to make a video of how cool he is for his buddies to laugh at?

OK, I'd say what the hat was or what it said is meaningless and a kid acting up is not actually a news story.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 04:55 PM
link   

The kid is just being a provocateur. Doing it intentionally and needs his ass kicked.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23
I thought the teacher was keeping his cool above and beyond what should be expected.

The teacher did not keep his cool. If the rule is no hats...then that is all he had to state. The teacher had a personal agenda and he performed poorly as an authority. He allowed his personal opinion overtake his responsibility. Otherwise he would have called out that the hat was not racist and all pink hats would be removed too.

This teacher has apparently made it obvious to this student that he is not authoritive leader and is politically opinionated. A young student was able to grasp this fact. That is why he was confident in recording this situation.

Teachers need to teach facts not opinions. The fact that hats are not allowed...is the rule. By adding addendums and allowing class discussion, the teacher failed...BIGLY !
edit on 11 26 2018 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts

originally posted by: skunkape23

The teacher did not keep his cool. If the rule is no hats...then that is all he had to state. The teacher had a personal agenda and he performed poorly as an authority. He allowed his personal opinion overtake his responsibility. Otherwise he would have called out that the hat was not racist and all pink hats would be removed too.

This teacher has apparently made it obvious to this student that he is not authoritive leader and is politically opinionated. A young student was able to grasp this fact. That is why he was confident in recording this situation.

Teachers need to teach facts not opinions. The fact that hats are not allowed...is the rule. By adding addendums and allowing class discussion, the teacher failed...BIGLY !

100% correct.

Best statement I have read today.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 05:01 PM
link   
does the class have a no headwear policy? if not i dont see how that would be a thing they could do ,and if they did he could always just put on a MAGA shirt or something comparable

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 05:07 PM
link   

I wonder if the teacher convinced him of the merit of his argument or scared him into submission?

No? Future MAGA voter? Cool.

Good strategy.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Holy #.

Go to school to learn, stop trying to stir # up.

Teachers need to stop over reacting and this kid needs to understand that he isnt above the rules. He was trying to get that teacher and the school in a gotcha moment. It's BS.
edit on 26 11 18 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Rules should be followed...unless the Teacher has made a habit of allowing Them (hats).

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
Holy #.

Go to school to learn, stop trying to stir # up.

Teachers need to stop over reacting and this kid needs to understand that he isnt above the rules. He was trying to get that teacher and the school in a gotcha moment. It's BS.

Except it did exactly what the kid wanted it to do... get a bunch of righties whining and claiming victimhood for ridiculous reasons yet again. Just look at this thread. Pathetic.
Thanks for seeing past it.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I remember one time my brother wore a Budweiser shirt to high school. (My parents ran a bar, and the beer distributor gave him a free shirt). Was just the old fashioned Budweiser red bow-tie looking logo. Nothing provocative.

My brother got suspended for wearing the shirt and came home. My Mom went back to the school and raised Holy Hell with the principal (this was waaaayyy before the ridiculousness we have today, like 1978).

Needless to say, the principal apologized, and my brother was re-instated. I'm pretty sure he kept wearing the shirt, too.

I agree with some of the other comments; Where can I order a MAGA hat, just to trigger people?
edit on 26-11-2018 by jhin1place because: maga comment at the end

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join