It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Classroom Evacuated Because Student is Wearing MAGA Hat

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I see the racist card was pulled by one of the students. I guess our liberal schools aren’t failing when it comes to indoctrinating our children.

link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

....it's an English term/phrase....

link   

originally posted by: headorheart

originally posted by: matafuchs
So kids can choose their sex in school but cannot wear a hat in school? Oh the humanity...I will bet there are multiple other kids wearing non-trump hats and no one says a thing.

#resistmyhat

I really don't think so. Hats were a big no-no when I was in school. Middle all the way through high school. Can't wear hats in most banks either.

That was the same in my schools. Never heard of banks forbidding hats, though?

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: headorheart

originally posted by: matafuchs
So kids can choose their sex in school but cannot wear a hat in school? Oh the humanity...I will bet there are multiple other kids wearing non-trump hats and no one says a thing.

#resistmyhat

I really don't think so. Hats were a big no-no when I was in school. Middle all the way through high school. Can't wear hats in most banks either.

IF other students are allowed to wear hats and this child wasn't, that is even more absurd.

When I was a kid we werent allowed to just walk out of school either.

But now as long as its over gun control its just fine..

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel

Yes, it's used the same here, too. My response was intentionally cheeky (as you would say over there) and was me taking the piss. (I think I used that correctly.)

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: EchoesInTime

Why does the teacher say we have to constantly bend rules? He then explains it like we make up the rule as we go. If you have a set of policies at work you should follow them to a T otherwise you end up in predicaments as this teacher did. Don't bend the rules and this kid wouldn't have a leg stand on. The kid made a fool of his teacher by blogging it also. It's the teacher fault.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 04:19 PM
link   
They should have evacuated the entire state.

MAGA might be contagious.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 04:19 PM
link   
The teacher said hats aren't allowed at school. If that's the rule, then the student should follow it. But if hats are allowed, then that teacher is perpetuating this new found fragility of the left. When I'm triggered, I just chuckle. But I'm not a soyboy cuck. I'm convinced those of us in the trades, and those who have physically laborious jobs aren't bothered by these micro issues. Been through way worse to allow minor s### to bother us. Pacifists die first

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Everywhere magats go, they cause problems. a reply to: notsure1

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
They should have evacuated the entire state.

MAGA might be contagious.

I was about to post, "i jus give up" but this post made me LMFAO so now I'm good.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

That's an older version of the hat. The new ones have great in quotes

Really? I have never seen that.

Great Britain is an island in the North Atlantic Ocean off the northwest coast of continental Europe.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Not sure which is worse him calling the kid and ass**** or the fact that the kid in the hat actually 'won' and the teacher moved them to another classroom. This is the state of our country shown perfectly. I am embarrassed of these people not my elected president.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: soundguy
Everywhere magats go, they cause problems. a reply to: notsure1

You guys have set the bar very low for yourselves. I hope the people around you tippy toe around your feelings to ensure you don’t have a stroke.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 04:28 PM
link   
A teacher doesn't give a list of options of what to do, he tells the student the option to take.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Maybe that isn't everywhere. I worked at a bank briefly and it is a common practice in my area that no hats, sunglasses, or hoods are allowed. It is for robberies. I am not sure that translates directly to why hats aren't allowed in school.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 04:29 PM
link   
It might be time for schools, colleges/universities to install secondary alarm systems for when safe spaces have been infiltrated by Trump supporters, one that students and teachers can pull for orderly evacuations until the infiltrators can be removed and safe spaces restored.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 04:31 PM
link   
I'm just glad the teacher was able to safely evacuate the classroom... who knows what that crazy MAGA hat wearing kid was capable of?

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: headorheart

Yeah, they want good views of the people on security cameras.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: angelchemuel

Yes, it's used the same here, too. My response was intentionally cheeky (as you would say over there) and was me taking the piss. (I think I used that correctly.)

All absolutely correct

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 04:34 PM
link   
I’m taking what appears to be the unpopular side of this situation. We only have a small sample of what’s going on here. I’m seeing a student being disruptive to the class. He wore the hat to extract this exact response. He wanted a confrontation. And he had a friend there to record it so it can go viral.

The teacher actually seemed very calm all things Considered. Sure, it appears as though the MAGA hat may have gotten under his skin a little but this isn’t the first time he and this student have had a confrontation in class like this.

So what if he called him an asshole, he’s there to learn, not be an instigating jerk. Take off the hat like you’re told and learn. If that were my son that type of behavior would not be permitted.

A better solution for the teacher would be to send him to an administrator to deal with. But he appeared as though he was fed up and decided not let a protagonist student disrupt his class. Perhaps to send a message to the rest of the class.

I don’t know, but there’s a lot more to this then the video shows and my instinct is to side with the teacher in this. And for all those who support the student, I will gauruntee most of you would sing a different tune if it were an ideologically opposing political statement being made that you disagreed with.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join