It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sean Hannity's conservative pimping at your service..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Yup that's right folks! Sean Hannity author, television talking head and radio host has recently turned Pimp Daddy!

Hannidate 2005

It’s true! Sean Hannity is trying his hand as online matchmaker with Hannidate 2005, a dating service hosted on his web site. If you’ve always been curious about romance, conservative right-wing style, checkout what you’ve been missing!

Here are two of my favs:

Name: Dave
My name is Dave, 40 years old, 6-1, 200 lbs, single, I live and work in Junction City, Oregon… yes there are nice, smart… red people that live around Eugene Oregon! All I want from this is to kill deer with Ann Coulter someday…

Name: Gary
I live close to Dayton, Ohio. I am a 32 single white male. I am a smoker. I weigh in at 170 and stand at 5′-11″ Dayton has a lot of liberal women which I am tired of dating. Help me find a republican woman. Below is what kind of describes myself in a nutshell …. Some find me hot, some not. You decide. I have good morals and values and I am of a conservative nature. …I have all my teeth and brush them… Someone who isn’t a control freak. Good personal hygiene and has all their teeth and no rotten black teeth. I see this way too much and I find it a turn off…

Only a matter of time until we see..300 lb. from Texas here. Enjoys killin Irackis, shootin’ terrorists and then shootin’ some mo. Don’t wanna hear no guff about WMD’s from nobody. Saddam was an arsehole, so ifin we had to lie our arses off to make a case for gettin’ cheap gas for my big block Chevy then so be it. Lookin’ fer a conservative mute....

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 05:57 PM
link   

That Dave guy is obviously you!

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 06:29 PM
link   
He's been pushing all the aspects of his on-line cult of a lack of personality lately.

On February 16, he was pimping his Hanniblogs on his Hannishow by bashing his Hannicompetition FreeRepublic.

Also known as his BASE. Hanniwhoops.

Hanniaudio

"Free Republic is childish. Come to MY board instead".

The "fringe" people Sean Hannibashed disagreed.

I can't BELIEVE what he just said about us!!!!!

"tendency to eat thier own"???????

"engage in petty squabbling"???????

%^*^#!@% to YOU HANNITY!

...to the tune of 3,000 some posts and undoubtably Hannimails and Hannicalls in Hanniprotest of Hannity.

The next day, Hannity realizing his Hanniwhoops Hanniapologized and all was Hanniright again in Hanniworld.

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Being one that tries his best to stray as far from mainstream press as possible, I had no idea that something of this magnitude of insanity even existed.

That's really disgusting, or if not outright disgusting, it's disturbing certainly.

Thanks for the interesting tidbit of insanity.

Oh and the 300lb Texan yokel named cleetus with a glass eye and a thing for shotgun weddings, yes, I'm sure he's logging on there as I type this.

Wow.

X

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 06:51 PM
link   
What's wrong with Sean Hannity starting a conservative dating service? Not everyone wants to go out with crazy liberals!

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77
What's wrong with Sean Hannity starting a conservative dating service? Not everyone wants to go out with crazy liberals!

Nothing. And on behalf of crazy liberals everywhere...whew.

But there might be something wrong with calling it a "service."

I don't know. Do "services" not hide your anonymity? And don't they provide something like searchable profiles.

What I'm seeing here is a list of the dumbest people on the net. Giving out real direct e-mail addresses with their picture and frequently enough information to find them...

My name is Michele, and I am a semi-retired RN, currently working in Queens, living in West Hempstead> (Right next to Franklin Square where Sean lived.).

My God, some of these women are listing where they attend school, where they work, their "evening hobbies and clubs." Are they that stupid or is this just a by product of being Hannitized???

I guess "born agains" really were born yesterday (and one comes along every minute). :shk:

[edit on 25-2-2005 by RANT]

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77

This:

All I want from this is to kill deer with Ann Coulter someday…

And a million similar comments should be enough to shock a sane person to their core.

X

[edit on 25-2-2005 by Xatnys]

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 07:34 PM
link   
There have been both conservative and liberal-based dating programs around for a long time, and even some universal programs offer a box where you can choose from your list of affiliation. I don't understand why it's such a big deal that you've found a conservative dating site - unless the amazing part being that Hannity is affiliated with it - that's pretty funny but imagine a dating site w/ Colmes as the mascot - he just screams attractiveness
har har

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Yeah Alpha, the page load actually prompts google to return three or more real conservative dating services (how Hannity gets Hannipaid for this). That's really not a big deal IMO that it's "conservative" (though Hannimarketing is hilarious).

But this one seems irresponsible given what I was saying in my last post.

Zero regard for safety, and seemingly little concern among the posters for self preservation.

[edit on 25-2-2005 by RANT]

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 07:42 PM
link   
This attempt by Hannity has the equivalent to that of Michael Moore conducting online fitness to get thin programs...

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Yeah true, I always thought it was stupid to put a picture of yourself on the internet, let alone a picture WITH all that personal data. Probably get taken down after the first stalker lawsuit. They provided the info though maybe they're so desparate that even the attention of a stalker would be welcome

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Doesn't this belong in Political Figures on PTS? Or Slug Fest...

However, that was pretty funny. His Ask Dr. Hannity has some...interesting advise, sometimes (in my opinion) right on, other times way off.

posted on Feb, 26 2005 @ 09:48 AM
link   
I thought I seen everything.

This is SAD. I mean, I always avoided liberal men like the plague. The majority of em are either sanctimonious, snooty, Im so Smart because I got a college degree (even though they cant screw in a lightbulb without a manual), irrational, and clueless. patronizing.

However, after getting a look of this crop of conservative "gems", I realize a girl just cant win in this country.

All I can say, is that Hannity the Dull's online pimping has confirmed one thing wholeheartedly for me:

I am more than ever thankful that I have gotten engaged to a wonderful foreign man. Now I undertsand why it took me so long to find a soul mate.

Im in the wrong damn country.

posted on Feb, 26 2005 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Skada, I know the feeling! Except... I'm looking for conservative gals not guys... It's ridiculously difficult to find a conservative gal in universities these days, even though I am fortunate enough to live in a red state. Heck, even the republican student group and the birds involved on my campus is too liberal for me
Oh well, as they say - the traditional method of coverting liberals is for them to move out of their parents house and get a job and start paying taxes - so I have hope for the future

posted on Feb, 26 2005 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Looks like there's an Anne Coulter wannabe in there... no surprise

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
I always avoided liberal men like the plague. The majority of em are either sanctimonious, snooty, Im so Smart because I got a college degree (even though they cant screw in a lightbulb without a manual), irrational, and clueless. patronizing.

"I always avoided conservative women like the plague. The majority of em are either fat, loud, Im so Smart because I listen to Dr Laura (even though they cant have sex without being enticed with cheetos), aggressive, and uneducated. selfish."

Let's have fun with generalising!!

new topics

top topics

join