It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is it legal to give lucifer life to kill her

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: threeeyesopen

No, it is not at all like that you proposed, at all. You figure it out man cause the mind can play tricks. I am not saying your crazy, that is not close to what is like though, for most individuals.

Yea like the vermuda or dragons triangel right?

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: SatansPride

You've lost me, could you perhaps directly quote what it is I said that you are in a dis agreement with ? That might help things a little.

Oh I see never mind, so you are talking about the astral stuff I was talking about ? I'm not an expert of astral projection so I shouldn't be entirely correct.

I'm quoting from my experiences, having seen one such entity of color, I thought it was indeed someone projecting themselves but I guess I was not correct.

Everyone makes mistakes after all, and I usually stick to energy manipulation rather than astral projection. I've done it but not to any extent other members have astral projected for instance. So if you are looking for an expert opinion on it, I would ask one of those members instead of myself.

Again as I stated, I'm not an expert and can only speak from my limited experiences in regards to astral projection. I'm truly sorry that I mislead you into believing that perhaps I was more knowledgeable on that particular subject than I am.

While we are on the topic, could you perhaps enlighten me in regards to what it is I might have seen then ?

Furthermore if you are talking about the last part I wrote, there is a good reason you never heard of it. It's because I crafted the technique myself, and have been using it for years. Much like how I have my own written language and my own rituals and incantations written in my grimoire.

edit on 26-11-2018 by threeeyesopen because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 03:58 PM
link   

The only two things I have almost mastered in my life of imaginary land ha is war strategies & phychic personal. Where I live, phycic experiances happen all the time to a lot of people. It is almost normal custom. I live where the only reason this place was created is becasue they dumb asses thought jesus be born here, so they traveled across the ocean when we made this place to make here haha dummies. All across the internet, badluck finding it. The veggining of america has a lot of differneces to the beliefs of after america.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 04:02 PM
link   

You certainly make me want to visit this place where psychic phenomena appears to occur frequently. You said it's the place where people believe christ was born ?

I will agree that nothing ever ends the way it began.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 04:06 PM
link   

ha nah they just had this religious phyco that travelled across seas to part this land for christ being reborn. It is nothing special. This has died out years ago & noone will care anymore because they are very faded from the idea. Kinda like Y2K & 2012 we did too haha jk it is just about jesus being born or reborn here. I am not jesus or neither is anyone else because jesus is jesus, there may be a protector of such asexual entity & I have figured out a way to protect him almost if it were to ever get bad enough he would have to return. In this imaginary world of course.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 04:16 PM
link   

I'm beginning to comprehend more and more of what it is you are telling me. Can I ask you, do you believe jesus will return ? Based on what you see today in this imaginary world as you called it.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 04:25 PM
link   

In the real world, I am very truely sorry to say, in your & my life time, it will be not what we would, should prefer. I am only human man, I have absolutly no more idea than you or someone else, I just try my best. In the imaginary world, Christ will return, he will be what we did not want to happen because it got so horribibley unprecidented that we can not possibly live without tech., the world as we know it will be gon'. I am very truely sorry to say this, if it were up to me in this imaginary world, someone else has to take out lucifer because feeling so many peoples pain & knowing before you should & other horrible stuff would suck for anyone. Worse if your godlike from technology like everyone & natural human able to do stuff common systems do not teach like everyone, just actureally train for it instead of give up becasue you will not have friends for 10 years.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: SatansPride
a reply to: dug88

Is that just recently? I use to watch only sp, american dad, family guy & the news when I first duscovered secret orgs.

Ya it's the latest episode as far as I know.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 04:55 PM
link   
You mean kill baby Jesus, the Morning Star( it says so). Didn't they try that already?

Idk, kill one to save ten, etc long before they can even wipe themselves and be independent...going to need a lot of evidence and convincing to pull that excuse off.

Must of wiped a good chunk of their future army when the king at the time did that. Same with the Pharoah, and the slaves, effiency must been at an all time.

edit on 26-11-2018 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 07:47 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: SatansPride
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13
Death is a totally nother' subject. That takes way to long to scientificallyish explain because death is not so far away. Like if we revive walt disney, where is the soul right. A mummy? So if the soul goes away where does it go? It is possible to bring it back. Just like the bing bang theory I just heard from a weinstien on joe rogan show, if the universe is ecer expanding, whete is it exoanding into? ha thought that was funny cause its like where?, the ultimate universe?, haha

Not sure about Walt Disney, but I do believe in soul travel & that transmigration of the soul is possible. So Walt Disney would be spiritually trapped within or already transitioned beyond leaving a husk of his previous self.

Consider artificial intelligence like beings naturally created within energized nebula spontaneously or beings who had organic ancestors in the past but evolved into more alien technologically borg based forms in order to defend their homeworlds and survive... From Invaders

Would humanity bond with bots to win a intergalactic war
Against alien invaders

🤔

Which would be a task determining male and female genders once singularity technologically updated in new offspring or redesigned dna in the existing with quantum computers that understand the biological more then the biological...

So to reiterate Shiatanspride yes genders can get diluted in perception.

Until you factor in the consciousness and memory attached to the ETERNAL consciousness.
A.Records?

And then you get the BRIGHTEST LIGHT.
If we are seeing in some ways or another, each other then we are all light...

So does the BRIGHTEST LIGHT mean to shine more then the other CREATED lights? In some type of visual perception?

Or does it mean to shine truly on the collective consciousness of ALL* in turn making things brighter as we all logically come to intelligent actions and outcomes that brighten futures for ALL* not just the small percentages that may selfishly sporadically grow out of ignorance throughout the UNIVERSE within Existence as well
In turn fueling development within the WHOLE*

As far as alien or angelic genders yes I agree it can be complex when evaluating from a human perception. Height and weight, color and anatomy or even scent would be the primary factors in determining genders 1 would think. Like professsed talls or shorts Grey's...

Some still may be neuter or asexual.
It has been postulated that humanity was split from being androgynous beings long ago?

I just always wondered who started calling DAWN MORNING a female🤔

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 10:21 PM
link   

NAMASTE*******

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Navieko

Don't leave, your among friends. albeit I am a rather strange fellow indeed.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Thank you for your insights, they are indeed very intriguing. I must say, despite our difference in native language, I do feel that we have had a great conversation. I do hope you feel the same, blessings be upon you.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Are you asking if it is OK to kill Satan if it manifests itself in a female form!?

Dude.. your ex can’t be that bad.

* slowly backing out of this thread now

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: defuntion

Lmao I guess you haven't met my ex then, go ahead and take a look at my first post here on ATS for more information.

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Lucifer = morning star (venus) = jesus was the morningstar who tricked the world.... like the morning star, Lucifer predicted. And no you cant kill enterties of made up friends

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Lucifer is an imaginary character and misconception. It can both refer to Jesus, as implied in Revelation or Babylon King, Nebuchadnezzar III.

I dont think Satan would be happy with "Morning Star" title aka Lucifer. He is not light.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join