It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Greenland Disclosure Pattern Analysed - Part 1 - A Fountain Of Youth And The Hollow Earth

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Looks like the Greenland Disclosure Pattern has just been confirmed:

2nd Massive Impact Crater Found Under Greenland Ice?

The Greenland movie meanwhile changed director and lead actor. Start of shooting is delayed to May. link

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 10:10 PM
link   
I strongly doubt we will get true disclosure, about anything.

It goes against the religions of Freemasonry and Judaism.

But they have this sick rule, that if they tell us what they are going to do to us, warn us, then they are allowed to go ahead.

So they tell us in code that we can't understand, in movies, books, media.

Pre-programming.

Agenda 21 is disclosure of world depopulation and enslavement. The goal is to kill of 6.5 billion of us.
It's no secret. Why inform us of Anything, when they plan to kill us.

They do use the media to communicate, in code to one another. Maybe that's what you articles are.

Re: the ship collision. Devices have been built into many of our ships, planes, military equipment that allowed them to be taken over by remote control or to disable them. This is old news.
This is what's caused US military collisions, war ships and black hawks.

Israel has control and its said that Hilary sold the codes to China.

I think that this is the cause of your Greenland collision.

As above, so below.

Mythology says that the good god's stayed in the North Pole and trapped the baddies in the south pole.

Maybe, to find what you seek, you should look at the YouTube, Florida Marquis.
He's a former intelligence dude and uses google earth and Google Earth pro to find anomalies in the south pole.

He's found numerous tunnels and structures, some things he finds by tracking the shapes used to cover what TPTB don't want you to see.

Keep in mind, that if it's in the south, it's likely to be in the north.

His videos will show you how to find the clues you are looking for. Give him shout out, he may have looked there already, or know a researcher who has.

And keep in mind that in Hebrew, NASA means deception.

Considering that ancient tunnels have been found that link all the continents, Greenland is bound to have some.

The south pole has pyramids, the north should have some too.

I believe that TPTB interfered with our calendars, pushing it 1000 years ahead. So the natural disasters that have been foretold are a hell of a way off.

Personally, I believe that Nirabu was blow up and has become the meteorite belt, the missing planet.

Maybe that why the elites are creating the disasters, cause they know that Nirabu isn't coming. I reckon that they are trying to mimic revelation events, they see themselves as god's.
edit on 14-2-2019 by TheLorax because: Additional information

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Fountain of youth does not exist.

There's nothing that can reverse the natural aging process (and that's a good thing) except thicker protection from cosmic rays and such. People used to live in one physical body from anything between a thousand and ten thousand years - which would seem an eternity to us - and you can see this in the bible before the flood. Then the protective 'watery mass' got split into two masses of water that rushed towards the parts of the planet where the magnetic resistance was the weakest (the poles), and they rained on Earth very quickly ( = the massive flood the bible also mentions).

This caused of course a massive sub-pressure (I forgot the proper name for it, but I am sure someone can figure out what I mean), which caused huge masses of land and water to almost instantly freeze ( = ice age). This explains why the mammoths still had food in their stomach when it happened and other signs that has baffled researchers and historians, about it having happened really quickly.

So now that this planet doesn't have that 'tropical-weather-causing-protective-watery-mass' around it anymore, the rays hit us much harder, causing the body to age rapidly and not last generally for more than 100 years or so, before having to be replaced.

Maybe it's a good thing, because I don't think THESE people's psyche could handle living in the same body for 1000, let alone 10 000 years..

P.S. Ape might not agree, but I think I brought a little bit of sense to this thread.
edit on 6-9-2021 by Shoujikina because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join