It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ocasio-Cortez compares members of migrant caravan to Jews fleeing Nazi Germany

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

And what is that exactly? A six-figure salary, the best healthcare for life, and access to unfettered inside trading? Yep, she is dumb all right.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

Clearly they have to stay in Mexico, and I think any progressive should back me up on this. The US is just not safe for them and their poor, poor children. We have way too many gun nuts on the street. They might be shot at any minute in one of the millions upon trillions of mass shootings that occur every day here.

Don't they know? It's Aramageddon in the US and far, far worse than what they left.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24

And what is that exactly? A six-figure salary, the best healthcare for life, and access to unfettered inside trading? Yep, she is dumb all right.

You're the one complaining about how she's treated for her mouthing off on social media and revealing herself for the fool she is.

She hasn't anything any dumber than the one remark he made, and she isn't getting treated any worse than he got treated.

I doubt you got all outraged over that.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 01:03 PM
link   

What are you, drunk or something? Did you read the link? We are talking the 1951 Refugee Convention rules. Not my opinion.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Negative drunk guy. Re-read the OP when you are sobered up.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 01:07 PM
link   

What are you, drunk or something? Did you read the link? We are talking the 1951 Refugee Convention rules. Not my opinion.

Oh I get what they say, and I was being sarcastic, not drunk.

When a bunch of random people want to border crash, this is the best place in the world! Wonderful for them! We have to let them come here! Of course, they must, must come here! Nowhere else is good enough for them ...

But, as soon as we get past that ...

This country is crap. You hate it. It's horrible. We are violent, good for nothing, racist, sexist, deplorable. We're awful. We need to be more like the rest of the world. ...

Hypocrites all.

You guys have no standards except double standards.
edit on 26-11-2018 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Ocasio-Cortez is the other gift that keeps on giving.

I endorse her for speaker of the house.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 01:12 PM
link   

This is exactly the kind of BS I expect from the left.

I am never let down.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Like I said angry, drunk guy, I am not endorsing illegal immigration. Quite the opposite. The OP is not even necesarilly about illegal immigration. Nice vent though.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Your saying I am left wing?! bwahahahaha. Reading. Comprehension. These are good skills to have. Just sayin.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Your saying I am left wing?! bwahahahaha. Reading. Comprehension. These are good skills to have. Just sayin.

Yet here you are defending a god damned idiot commie.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 01:22 PM
link   

You're the one defending the idiot communist and the illegal aliens trying to crash our border when they have been told repeatedly how to apply for asylum and refugee status in a way that would follow our laws and yet refuse to. They're the ones determined to invade and take what they want from us, and you are defending them.

If you think I'm drunk, then I am not the only one because it's the only way to explain your current insanity.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Re-Read the OP and ensuing replies. Hell, look up my posting history and get back to me. The OP has little to do with the new senator. It just happens to be about her. The OP is about sensationalism....oh never mind, you wont read it.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Jeez, arguing with drunk, angry people who wont read a link is hard work. I think AOC is pretty dumb, I am vehemently against illegal immigration. You would know that if you read my posts. Actually, the OP is about YOU if anything. Triggered by a headline without reading the content.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Some points.

1) Alexandria The Idiot is an idiot. But, she's also a tool for the democrats to distract us with her stupidity.

2) You don't gets facts anymore. It is all filtered opinion from the "news" agencies. The media lies, the politicians lie.

Everyone lies.

The only thing any of us can do is enjoy the popcorn as they screw all of us over.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

As long as it's salted popcorn. The Brits do sugar on their popcorn and it's just gross.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

BS. Why didn't they stop at Mexico if they were running for their lives? And if they're running for their lives from Mexico then why don't they run south?

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 01:43 PM
link   
It so sad this is who people are electing to lead the country.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: acackohfcc
Didn't take long to get to the Jew - Nazi comparison.

I'm guessing the slavery reference won't be far behind

Funny because according to these same people, all Trump supporters are Nazis and Trump is Hitler. Using this logic, it's like running to an active volcano to flee an out of control wildfire. Or running to San Francisco to flee the liberals moving into town. Or running to New York to flee the big city.

These people never think. They just talk.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 01:50 PM
link   

I read it. You're defending Ocasio-Cortez for making some nebulous point about WW2 refugees and the migrant caravan.

edit on 26 11 18 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join