It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MSM you are too Predictable!! I was spot on - MIGRANTS

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Right it’s reductionist and also there often isn’t an honest conversation in the public sphere regarding the range of issues involved.
a reply to: JAGStorm

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: TheOne7

FYI that is a current law and deals with ARMED invasion and insurrection along with posse commits.

What is "posse commits"?

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quetzalcoatl14

Right it’s reductionist and also there often isn’t an honest conversation in the public sphere regarding the range of issues involved.

Hiya Q14.
Perhaps one of the problems, is that folks don't have access to an honest media?
People seem to have gotten used to "less than true" media, but where else to get info about currant events?

Maybe just like folks have gotten used to crooked politicians, and just try to vote for the least-crooked one, as far as they can see, through distorted glasses?

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 02:13 PM
link   

One can both be for helping legitimate refugees, and also be against refugees and non refugees being used and marched to the border for political manipulations. I think both things can be simultaneously true.

Apparently not on this site are we allowed such thoughts. The minute we recite laws we get accused of propaganda. If one says that people are afforded due process before labeling them illegal or legal then you are a leftest but if you just come out and say to shoot em all then you fit in here well.

I feel the same way as your post reflects yet my feelings are not in conjunctions with current laws. There are solutions that are not allowed to be understood on either side. Kinda sad.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel

FYI that is a current law and deals with ARMED invasion and insurrection along with posse commits.

What is "posse commits"?

It is...............

A typo

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I'm glad we have posse commits helping to control our border.
edit on 11/26/2018 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nothin

Hiya Q14.
Perhaps one of the problems, is that folks don't have access to an honest media?
People seem to have gotten used to "less than true" media, but where else to get info about currant events?

Maybe just like folks have gotten used to crooked politicians, and just try to vote for the least-crooked one, as far as they can see, through distorted glasses?

Right, a major issue for many important topics is that much of the corporate media, which has the largest reach, is not representing true investigative, honest journalism.

At issue is that most people don’t have the time, education, or access to enough resources to independently research each issue themselves. They may for a few issues or even a number of them, or work in an area related that makes them informed. But that’s not a solution for the entire population, which only underlines how egregious the behavior and dishonesty are of both media entities and establishment leaders.

In a just system, media and leaders would represent issues as honestly, objectively, and evidence driven as they can based on relevant experts and research. That way your average citizen would know sufficient info to vote or engage civically in a meaningful way.

edit on 26-11-2018 by Quetzalcoatl14 because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-11-2018 by Quetzalcoatl14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
Sooo predictable MSM, so predictable.

Check this post I posted this OCTOBER 31st!
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Today FRONT PAGE!

www.cnn.com...

It doesn't matter if there are ten thousand violent young men shaking a gate, you can bet that msm will be showing either a woman or child being hurt in the process or shot at by border control or the military. I'd put money on that!

Anyone that didn't believe me at the time, I'd like my money now

Just what we need. Mom's who still think they are 12 years old and who have kids who look 5 years old still wearing diapers! Can we get seconds please!

OTOH this type of person might work out well for the traffikers (human, sex, child, etc) which I kind of suspect are "working" there caravans.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nothin

Hiya Q14.

Right, a major issue for many important topics is that much of the corporate media, which has the largest reach, is not representing true investigative, honest journalism.

At issue is that most people don’t have the time, education, or access to enough resources to independently research each issue themselves. They may for a few issues or even a number of them, or work in an area related that makes them informed. But that’s not a solution for the entire population, which only underlines how egregious the behavior and honesty are of both media entities and establishment leaders.

Agreed that politicians and MSM are not putting the best interests of the populace to the forefront.

So: do we have anything more here, than opinion and interpretation, as has been seen through distorted goggles?

My post on page 2 of this thread, was an attempt to portray that through humour.
IE: that we take-in less than correct info, and then we fly-off into opinion and interpretation.

Seems to have been too subtle though.
Oh well. (LoL).

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Today FRONT PAGE!

www.cnn.com...

It doesn't matter if there are ten thousand violent young men shaking a gate, you can bet that msm will be showing either a woman or child being hurt in the process or shot at by border control or the military. I'd put money on that!

Yep. That is pretty much the case over here in Europe as well.

What comes over in these boats across the Mediterranean are most definitely men, yet what is presented on TV in talk shows are single mothers, who not only carried a red cat all the way from Syria (the dudes in boats don't look all that Syrian to begin with), but she is a pillar of society, who not only taught herself 6 different languages on the way over, but she already had 4 Phd's and is a licensed neuro surgeon.

A massive success-story and proof of how well people from third world countries integrate.

The same women and feminists that insist all this multi-culturalism is a good idea, must also think it's a brilliant idea with all these gang-rapes that happen in Sweden, Germany, etc.

I guess the only thing that's considered a rape these days, if is some guy patted a woman on the ass 20 years ago.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Somone needs to snag up someone from the crowd, do an interview and find out who is organizing this drama.

Then they need hunted down by Navy Seals.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
Somone needs to snag up someone from the crowd, do an interview and find out who is organizing this drama.

Watching GMA this morning, the guy reporting from the border claimed he was just speaking to the "caravan organizers" to get his information. So yea, they do exist.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Look at that gut hanging out. She didn't walk 2,200 miles in her life. Let alone 'walk' with pant-less children, 2888 miles in 45 days, 20 hours straight. It's not organic. She would have lost some weight on that journey. She looks VERY well fed.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1
How the hell did that mom carry enough clean diapers for 2 kids on a 2000 mile walk?

All that support from NGO's and they can't get kids Shoe and Shorts?

MockingBird Media at it's finest. Bet you they put the shoes and clothes on right after this "photo shoot".

>............But the Kids!!!!!!!

So staged.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Today FRONT PAGE!

www.cnn.com...

Makes me think of this when I see your posted picture.

youtu.be...

For all we know, the woman could be at a bonaroo mosh pit. But they zoom in really close and cut out 80% of the photo to create the narrative.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Uze a Genius ! .....I Bow in Awe Oh Great One .........Prophetic Indeed ..............

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: RetsuUnohana

Must be the Mexican " Pig Slop " Food they Detest so much is Better than MUD , eh ?

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: DigginFoTroof

On that image noticed how Leftist/Liberal always cut the images and always seem to find images of alleged Women and Children to fit in their narrative?

In that image alone how do we know that those children belong to that woman?

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7

who is organizing this drama.

Who is organizing this drama? the same people whom are behind the European African Male Migrant Caravans. And whom are bringing drugs and needles.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

It's a term of phrase, although I suppose in other countries it takes on a literal meaning.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join