It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ipswich school triggers inquiry into 'pupil aged 30'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 04:47 AM
link   
OK,
this thread is not about migrants, but about how a headline makes a movie quote pop into your head. Within 4 micro-seconds I thought of this:
“That’s what I love about these high school girls, man. I get older, they stay the same age." Dazed and Confused.

thoughtcatalog.com...

Oh, and the article.

www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 05:33 AM
link   
many immigrants - destroy all thier paperwork - and lie about thier country of origin

there are medical tests that can give an indication of age - but the most accurate - cannot be used on a living person

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 05:53 AM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

What was disgusting about this story was how parents that raised concerns were told they were being racist by the teachers they spoke to! I'll bet the parents that removed their children from the school will face punitive measures by the education authority.

Are teachers in Ipswich blind? Did none of them notice a grown man in their classrooms? Did they care so little about the safety of British children forced to spend up to 6 hours a day in the company of a fraudster whose motives we are unlikely to ever know?

The unaccompanied child scam.
The law in this country states that a child in care on their 16th birthday remains a social services responsibility until the age of 23. This means the child/young adult can have social services support in education, housing etc until they have reached an age when most young people will have completed a 1st degree course.

To prevent British children having these privileges and rights, they get thrown out of care homes etc by the day before their 16th birthday. Social workers will sometimes try to find a charitable organisation to take up the slack but if they are unsuccessful, the child is referred to council housing department where they are likely to be fobbed off and if they are lucky, given a tent to sleep in. There is nowhere these children can go for impartial advice and advocacy.

Meanwhile, 'unaccompanied children', who claim to have no connections anywhere in the UK, remain in the 'care' of social services and have their higher educations fully funded!

Meanwhile, government wring their hands, claiming their policies are working and they are not at fault for the spike in British care leavers living on the streets.

Fascism in Britain in 2018. Parents are expected to care about being labelled than about the welfare of their own children and must not mind that their taxes are squandered on fraudsters and con men.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 05:54 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

Some here were advised to destroy their paperwork to impede potential deportation. Now they've discovered the Soros fairy-tale was a lie, and it rains a lot here, some want out, but have no paperwork. I feel sorry for those caught up in this deliberately manufactured mess.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 05:57 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

Dental checks can determine age. The idea that all unaccompanied children be given a dental check to determine if the information they've provided is accurate. This idea was challenged as 'intrusive' and quashed.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 06:04 AM
link   

My education was a train-wreck, as proven by some of my crazier threads. I'd like to go back to school now I hopefully have the maturity to listen. Anyone else with me? Should we all go back and pay attention this time?

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 07:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kester

My education was a train-wreck, as proven by some of my crazier threads. I'd like to go back to school now I hopefully have the maturity to listen. Anyone else with me? Should we all go back and pay attention this time?

Isn't there community college? As an adult, you could go there and do the same courses that were in the high schools.

In this case, the migrants pretend to be under 16, because that's the quickest way of getting their asylum application approved. But then they have to live that lie. So they have to go to high school rather than community college.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Kester

I hated school...bullies and such. Not to mention I was waaay to immature to know what I was doing. I went military instead and am now working on my Masters thanks to the GI Bill. It's amazing how much you already know....lol. However, be careful about your school and degree program as Masters are the new Bachelors and Bachelors are like a H.S. certificate .

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: teapot

That is mental isn't it. Illegal immigrants, or even EU economic migrants get more privileges than native kids. And people wonder why nationalism is taking hold all over. It isn't racism as much as it is about self-preservation.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Kester

Destroying paper work, I can attest that this tactic is true. I know because I worked with a woman from Africa who was tricked into doing this and is now the subject of modern day slavery to her employer. I tried to help her without much success, the system is set up like this.

She is forced to work for that employer and so she cant leave or go work anywhere else to try and make more money. Thusly her employer pays her peanuts because they know she cant go anywhere.
edit on 26-11-2018 by threeeyesopen because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 12:54 PM
link   
I read about this the other day. It's a joke.

Sadly, political correctness means that people are afraid to challenge just in case in that part of Nigeria kids are born with beards! Does anyone recall the uproar when there were proposals to test "children" for their age in order to prevent abuse of the system? The "whining-unfair-gang" won that particular one, but perhaps plans to test immigrants for their age is actually necessary.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

Makes ya wonder how many others there are out there.

top topics

join