It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mexico deporting nearly 500 migrants after California border blitz

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Well it seems as if Mexico is starting to take this matter serious.

The Mexican government announced Sunday evening that it will deport nearly 500 migrants who rushed the U.S. border between Tijuana and San Diego, Calif., on Sunday.
In a statement, Mexico's interior department said these migrants were captured with the help of local authorities of the government of the state of Baja California and will be deported after attempting to cross the border "violently."
Videos and photos of the migrants, including children, crossing a footbridge over a canal in Tijuana as they head to the border were posted to social media. The incident prompted both the U.S. and Mexico to shut down the port of entry on their respective sides.

Will they continue to deport?

The HSS seems to be all business on this.

Homeland Security Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen said Sunday that some of these individuals turned to violence.
"After being prevented from entering the Port of Entry, some of these migrants attempted to breach legacy fence infrastructure along the border and sought to harm CBP personnel by throwing projectiles at them," Nielsen said. "As I have continually stated, DHS will not tolerate this type of lawlessness and will not hesitate to shut down ports of entry for security and public safety reasons. We will also seek to prosecute to the fullest extent of the law anyone who destroys federal property, endangers our frontline operators, or violates our nation’s sovereignty."

www.msn.com...

How do you feel about this?

+15 more 
posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 12:19 AM
link   
How do I feel about this? Very very good. The vast majority of these people are definitely not legitimate asylum seekers. They come to the United States with their hands out expecting the government to cave under libtarded pressure.

But that will never happen.

I’m sure I’m going to feel even better about this once the responses from the usual suspects start rolling in on this thread.

Good job Mexico. Good job.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Mexico is RACIST!!!

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Are they deporting them to the US? What a strategy!!!!

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Homeland Security Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen said Sunday that some of these individuals turned to violence.
"After being prevented from entering the Port of Entry, some of these migrants attempted to breach legacy fence infrastructure along the border and sought to harm CBP personnel by throwing projectiles at them," Nielsen said. "As I have continually stated, DHS will not tolerate this type of lawlessness and will not hesitate to shut down ports of entry for security and public safety reasons. We will also seek to prosecute to the fullest extent of the law anyone who destroys federal property, endangers our frontline operators, or violates our nation’s sovereignty."

Homeland Security is clearly infected with toxic masculinity.

If they would have just given those poor people smores and tequilla they wouldnt have had to riot today.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 12:37 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I guess they thought it would be as easy as getting into Mexico.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Ay Adios Amigos.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 12:43 AM
link   
I wonder if their jobs were held for them back in Honduras?

Ha ha haaaaa.

That long trek sure was worth it a? Thanks Soros.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 12:55 AM
link   
a reply to: highvein

Mexico doesn't want US to shut its border down...it would lose economically by not being able to dump its cars into US

The more they [Mexico] can do..afterall they are the front line...the better the relationship US and Mexico will have.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 12:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
I wonder if their jobs were held for them back in Honduras?

What jobs?

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 01:25 AM
link   
These invaders aren’t Mexican so no doubt they are happy to dispose of them for us. I am glad we are working together to fix this problem and thwart this foreign invasion of both our countries.
edit on 2018/11/26 by Metallicus because: Sp

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Apparently, a Senator thinks tear gas is a chemical weapon and wanted the UN to investigate. ReallY? A senator thinks police using tear gas is the same as chemical weapons? Who elects these retards....looking at you Hawaii!

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 05:41 AM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

Hawaii! ... again

Maybe it's time to go back to being 49 states.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 06:00 AM
link   

If interested they show a thermal camera as people try to break through the border.

twitter.com... amus%2F2018%2F11%2Fcpb-tweet-1-201811329.html
edit on 11/26/18 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 07:04 AM
link   

How do I feel? I'm liking Mexico more every day. Cooperation is a good thing.

I wonder, given the recent events, if Mexico's prior refusal to work with the US on border issues wasn't based in the reluctance our leaders had to actually fix the problem. Trump took a hard stance and they responded with a hard stance of their own. Makes sense to me.

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 07:30 AM
link   

In response to the reports, Schatz initially tweeted: "Tear gas across the border against unarmed families is a new low." Approximately 45 minutes later, Schatz tweeted: "Who gave the order? Did it implement or contravene policy?" He then tweeted "WHO GAVE THE ORDER?" in all caps.

Schatz then asked: "Why tear gas? Is this consistent with the Conventions on Chemical Weapons?"

In an exchange with opinion writer Stephen Miller, Schatz admitted that "I went ahead and deleted the one about chemical weapons because I just don’t know enough about what happened."

LOL (caps required)
edit on 11/26/2018 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel

In response to the reports, Schatz initially tweeted: "Tear gas across the border against unarmed families is a new low." Approximately 45 minutes later, Schatz tweeted: "Who gave the order? Did it implement or contravene policy?" He then tweeted "WHO GAVE THE ORDER?" in all caps.

Schatz then asked: "Why tear gas? Is this consistent with the Conventions on Chemical Weapons?"

In an exchange with opinion writer Stephen Miller, Schatz admitted that "I went ahead and deleted the one about chemical weapons because I just don’t know enough about what happened."

LOL (caps required)

I dont think tear gas was used i think the media report is wrong. I was wondering where is the videos of people eyes burning and water being poured over them. Those videos dont exist which makes me wonder why the media is perpetuating a lie,

Here is a video showing them breaching the fence you can tell Border agents used a smoke grenade and was not tear gas.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

The fact that a senator, a leader and law maker for the country, thinks it is a chemical weapon is sad. He's in the wrong job. I bet he is an easy push over for lobbyists.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

The vast majority of these people coming to the United States that I have encountered are coming here to work.

Many of them have families that they have to send money back to.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: grey580
a reply to: Breakthestreak

The vast majority of these people coming to the United States that I have encountered are coming here to work.

Many of them have families that they have to send money back to.

So they come here to work and send their earnings out of our country, thus removing dollars from the US economy, bolstering some other country’s economy, and taking jobs from actual US citizens, or from those “legally” in the system awaiting to become US citizens. Do actual US citizens of the liberal persuasion EVER get tired of the world’s non-US citizens taking from the US and not giving back? Hypothetical...I know there’s not a rational explanation.
edit on 26/11/2018 by Lab4Us because: Grammar

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join