It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Dybbuk Box - A Cursed Haunted Box

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Are Dybbuk boxes real, if so how many of them exist.
The box in this video I find more freaky then the one in Zak's museum. As far as I can tell the box first appeared in 2011, and is authenticated to be real by Jason Haxton, who also had the one in Zak's musuem. Why would anyone want these boxes?

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: demonid011

Cursed items are real, want to see any of mine ? Lol I have a doll that I put a lot of energy into. The idea is that when I die, the doll will still retain my energy thus a part of me will always be here, inside the doll. Pretty neat huh ?
edit on 25-11-2018 by threeeyesopen because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: threeeyesopen

Cursed items are real, want to see any of mine ? Lol I have a doll that I put a lot of energy into. The idea is that when I die, the doll will still retain my energy thus a part of me will always be here, inside the doll. Pretty neat huh ?
Chucky?

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: rollanotherone

No it's not a psychotic killer doll, its more of a memento. You know, so when I'm dead my kid can have something to remember me, a literal part of myself infused into this inanimate object. Of course I'm keeping this a secret, the big reveal is when I'm already dead and gone.

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 10:44 PM
link   

a reply to: rollanotherone

You know, so when I'm dead my kid can have something to remember me, a literal part of myself infused into this inanimate object. Of course I'm keeping this a secret, the big reveal is when I'm already dead and gone.

Eh? Creepy!

Make sure you leave enough money behind for years of professional therapy.

edit on 25-11-2018 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Information can be stored in Crystals, metal still has a crystal structure to it but it is bonded differently.

If someone is sensitive to retreiving this information from crystals their minds can actually create things. Everytime you look through a pane of glass some information is imprinted on the glass till it is released. In the case of a mirror, the energy builds up a billionth of an inch from the glass and the energy barrior reflects your image back to you. I do not know if that information would imprint in the glass crystals or not. Maybe on a poor quality mirror it would.

All of what I said above is speculation, I spend time studying these weird things and analyze what I study and observe.

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

Lmao yeah I already have enough life insurance to cover that. Though like I said I'm not going to make a big deal about it while I'm here living.

Everything I do is in secret, most people have no idea and I aim to keep it like that. When I'm gone, heres the book I wrote for you with the explanation of why and how. Maybe I'll be regarded as a fool who lost his mind, or maybe, theres the slightest chance it just might work in my favor.

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

This I know very well and I enjoy making gem water in my spare time. I've actually made gem water and tested it on people I know to see their reaction, and the results were rather intriguing.

As for what I am hoping to accomplish, well I hope to create enough of an energy imprint to leave a lasting footprint here. Regardless of how detrimental it will be for me to move on from here afterwards.

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 10:56 PM
link   

This I know very well and I enjoy making gem water in my spare time. I've actually made gem water and tested it on people I know to see their reaction, and the results were rather intriguing.

As for what I am hoping to accomplish, well I hope to create enough of an energy imprint to leave a lasting footprint here. Regardless of how detrimental it will be for me to move on from here afterwards.

Just go to some rock statue that others touch and try to push a copy of your knowledge into the crystals it contains with your will. Just make sure it is a copy.

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 10:57 PM
link   

OP have you ever heard the tales of archeologists who mysteriously died after opening certain tombs, this was back in the earlier days of archeology in the 1920's. This became known as the pharaohs curse. They used to air a documentary about it on A&E back in the day.

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Interesting suggestion, Crystal's do have a great capacity for storing energy, quartz watches come to mind.

Although I dont want to mix a bunch of different energy together or take any from someone else either. This has to be well contained with 100% real intention, no deviation in the plan can be had.

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: threeeyesopen

The Indians used to carry a rock around with them for most of their lives, passing them on to the next generation or having them buried at a holy site when they died...in combinations of four stones, one for each direction.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Why would a spirit hang around a box when it can go anywhere, bit silly

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 03:04 AM
link   

I store my words in an internet forum.

Scary!

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 06:09 AM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

best comment ever

Thank you for making me laugh on such a crappy early morning dude!

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Ever heard of witch bottles?en.m.wikipedia.org...

and more recent

www.archaeology.org...

As first they where protective, but after they got properly used you shouldn't really open them anymore

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 10:23 AM
link   

I have sensed for some time that you are indeed an indigenous person, would that be correct to say ? I have lived on a reservation for 3 years and I was very lucky to have gotten to see many ceremonies. The best, and most intense was a healing ceremony i took part in. We sat in a circle whilst the medicine man channelled the spirits into the circle. There were will'o'wisp everywhere in the circle, I could feel them staring into my soul, there was no way of hiding your intentions from them..it was intense to say the least.
edit on 26-11-2018 by threeeyesopen because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 10:28 AM
link   
sometimes spirits seem bonded to certain items or places, and out of their control none the less. scary concept.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 10:28 AM
link   
double post
edit on 26-11-2018 by CallmeRaskolnikov because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: threeeyesopen

Nope, not any Native American in me at all, although I grew up with an Indian friend. I get along with the vast majority of Native Americans, but not the ones I met at George's bar in Lanse thirty five years ago, they were kind of cranky in that place. It was a Native American bar I found out, reverse discrimination.

I found a bunch of artifacts on our property and knew they were something, I could sense they were something. I kept staring at them and figured out what they were, not believing that ancient people here carved rocks. I brought them to the head of the native American school here and was naming off what I thought they were, she said I was right on almost all of them. She asked me if I was part Indian, I told her I was a Finn....she told me that most white people cannot see these things, they are not that aware.

My hammer that is my icon here is actually one of the rocks, originally a bone carved many moons ago but it is now permineralized. Possibly made from an old dinosaur or mastadon bone that had been permineralized. I have a link to the photo of it on my wall here at the bottom to show what my avatar looks like without the handle or the clay plug taken out of the hole.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join