It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It’s Official! Agent Orange GMO Enters Food Supply

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Yes agreed. That with dozens of chemicals bombarding us adults never mind young kids; then add the lack of Iodine in the food chain nowadays is a recipe for disaster.

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

Over used is an understatement, to be frank.

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I half but burned my arm on my cigar when I read that, thanks.

edit on 25-11-2018 by MrPopularity because: two words

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: MrPopularity

It part of the price you pay for having someone else grow your food.

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel

It part of the price you pay for having someone else grow your food.

Much like relying on someone else (and the hypnotoob) teaching them everything.

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 10:14 PM
link   

I couldn't agree more. Now what do we do about it? The Government controls much of the farm land, and has a final say in what we're allowed to eat and drink. Under Obama, there was a big problem with people purchasing raw milk, The Feds were brought in to undermine the People some were arrested, the Farm was shut down. Might have been back in 2016 around there sometime.

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 10:17 PM
link   
The US feeds other countries also. Someone makes some good money and it isn't all farmers. Cheap food.

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 10:21 PM
link   

This problem sits squarely on the backs of the People running things; not on the backs of those paying for it. People have been hoodwinked long enough by the magicians in question a little light at the end of the tunnel would be nice. I think we've all payed into it without say in procedure or other.

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Which is why there are other Countries who have rejected GMO agent Orange injected foods.

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrPopularity

Which is why there are other Countries who have rejected GMO agent Orange injected foods.

You should seriously read your own thread.

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 10:35 PM
link   

In 2015, anti-GMO group Sustainable Pulse said that 38 countries ban the cultivation of GMO crops. The group’s list includes Algeria and Madagascar in Africa; Turkey, Kyrgyzstan, Bhutan, and Saudi Arabia in Asia; Belize, Peru, Ecuador, and Venezuela in South and Central America; and 28 countries in Europe.

Places like Russia haven't fully done that. Although had one thing to say back in 2014

“If the Americans like to eat GMO products, let them eat it then. We don’t need to do that; we have enough space and opportunities to produce organic food,” he said.
gmo.geneticliteracyproject.org...

The Cultivation of GMO's being the key word.
edit on 25-11-2018 by MrPopularity because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-11-2018 by MrPopularity because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 10:53 PM
link   

If you can find one study that lays out the resulting chemical composition differences between a non vs GMO varient of any given plant, and how that could be in any way bad for people, well good luck with that.

That said spliced genes getting set loose in the environment probably not such a good thing.

Then again if people had their priorities straight then BPA would be banned and eventually it wouldnt be ubiquitously entrenched across the lands and waters.

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Yes agreed. That with dozens of chemicals bombarding us adults never mind young kids; then add the lack of Iodine in the food chain nowadays is a recipe for disaster.

Iodine is a moderator, it actually settles people down and that makes them be able to think a little better and increases their stamina when doing things, but only if they are deficient. ADHD symptoms can sometimes be caused by an iodine deficiency, but it also can be caused by other things too.

I tried investigating how to neutralize many of these chemicals but chronic exposure symptoms are often the same for many different chemistries. I just found it better to lower our exposure to them. We eat about half of our food organic, that seemed to help quite a bit. Antidote chemistry varies and with multiple chemicals hitting us all the time it is hard to know what antidote is best. Some of the people on antidepressants are probably on them because of organophosphate and glyphosate exposure.

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 10:56 PM
link   

You response there doesnt speak at all to why I said that.

I was trying to make sure you saw the parts that debunk that kind of talk you were making, that comes off as seriously ignorant to actual science / history, while dripping in irrational fearmongering. We've given you some serious insights into this stuff that most dont get anywhere near by reading the fearmonger type outlets.

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 10:57 PM
link   

ah it's a strange world full of crap shots. We just don't know yet how long it may take before the # hits the fan; could be 50 years could be 60 before the full effects of the poisons are at full hilt. But wait, we're at the helm of that now. Cancers and the sort have been flourishing these past few decades. I think we're just about there.

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 10:58 PM
link   

ah well I am doing my best, after that cigar burn and all

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 11:01 PM
link   

The chemicals are a problem, lowering them is all we can do. I'd be happier if they found another way altogether.

I'm finding this book a very good read.
The Iodine Crisis

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Genes arent poison. They arent even 'chemicals'.

And if plant hormones (chemicals) were poison then mammals wouldnt exist.

Not that too high of doses of anything couldnt become poisonous.

Note that too much water will kill a plant or even a human!

The issue of "GMO's" isnt that they're bad for humans, but they're probably a bad idea to be set loose in the environment. Properly educated environmentalists would understand this, and would count on regular folks not too much caring about the matter so what they've done is wrap the issue around them being "FRANKENSTEIN ZOMG" type nonsense.

Glysophate in foods now thats a distinct issue that happens to overlap the discussions (at least when glysophate-tolerant GMO cultivars are the actual discussion).

But the fear mongers have whipped up their cortisol smoothie (for your consumption) as if its all always one in the same no matter which GMO this or pesticide that. r

Which is hilarious because ALL plants produce their own insecticides (pesticides) they most bugs cant eat them. Luckily you arent an insect, although the environmentalists craft their propaganda for you as if you yourself are one.

Dude youre a human, not an BUG!

edit on 25-11-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Well look on that bright side. At least they called it agent orange. Sound very healthy for you, they could have called it agent grey or brown. But does not quite have the ump that orange has.

Who knows because its orange people may even think it a good source for vitamin D.

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 11:15 PM
link   

The chemicals are a problem, lowering them is all we can do. I'd be happier if they found another way altogether.

I'm finding this book a very good read.
The Iodine Crisis

I did quite a bit of research on Iodine, I take iodine pretty often, maybe three times a week. I just take a small daily dose, but also have the larger iodines which I also take about once a month or when I feel I could use one. I started putting iodine on cuts again instead of the triple antibiotic cream. They seem to heal faster with the iodine.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join