It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Incoming House Intel Chairman Adam Schiff Is Already Insulting and Threatening President Trump.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: maria_stardust
a reply to: carewemust

Not breaking. If it was, it would be all over the damn place.

Besides, your source seems kinda sketchy. Just sayin’.

Anything is possible. We ATS members examine all, and discard what isn't true!

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

trump... the great negotiator...
His whole impression of the job he's doing is about to change drastically.

Still using that copy/paste statement I see. You're too much!

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: carewemust
12/19/2018

Breaking: Congressman Adam Schiff accused of beating up his lover!

Article w/photo - twitter.com...

El Estándar !!

😈🚬😈

Inglish please!

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 01:00 PM
link   

I did. It cites the LA Times but links to a completely different site that I've never heard of and am weary to click on. So instead I decided to go to the supposed source, LA Times. There's nothing on the site about it. So can you link to an actual LA Times article or will you just admit that the claim is bunk?

ETA: By the way, I notice that you replied to every other person that responded to your post. Why did you ignore mine that calls out your fake news spreading?
edit on 12/19/2018 by Xcalibur254 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemustJerome Corsi has info on Adam Schiff's ties to sick people who commit "crimes against children".

Corsi is too busy hawking a fake cancer cure from a non-existent Israeli doctor to concern himself with stuff like this. Raking-in the GoFundMe money.

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 01:42 PM
link   

And away it goes.

Your link now leads to nothing.

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

I did. It cites the LA Times but links to a completely different site that I've never heard of and am weary to click on. So instead I decided to go to the supposed source, LA Times. There's nothing on the site about it. So can you link to an actual LA Times article or will you just admit that the claim is bunk?

ETA: By the way, I notice that you replied to every other person that responded to your post. Why did you ignore mine that calls out your fake news spreading?

There were screenshots on the Twitter feed. It seems, the claim was that this guy used to be Adam Schiff's gay lover, and that back in 2013 Schiff paid this guy (then 19 years old) $40,000 out of the congressional sexual harassment slush fund to stay quiet about it.
edit on 19-12-2018 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 02:07 PM
link   
nvm
edit on 12/19/2018 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Holy Cow! I wonder if there is a way to verify?

Maybe the Russians could hack into the records of the congressional sexual harassment slush fund and release them?

That's taxpayer money they're using to cover up their horndogging. I want to know who's used that fund.

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 02:12 PM
link   

That's taxpayer money they're using to cover up their horndogging. I want to know who's used that fund.

So do I. We have a right to know.

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Nothing on the LA Times webpage or their Twitter.

Did you see this claim made anywhere else other than the sketchy link that was linked to in the tweet that carewemust posted?

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

Nothing on the LA Times webpage or their Twitter.

Did you see this claim made anywhere else other than the sketchy link that was linked to in the tweet that carewemust posted?

No, I'm just relating what was being claimed in the Twitter link before it went dead. Make of it what you will.

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Which is the same link the post you responded to was commenting on. carewemust linked to a completely fabricated story that has since been pulled and he is apparently to much of a coward to actually address that fact.

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Magician (and Traitor) Adam Schitt creates facts from rumors and proceeds to hammer President Trump over the head with them.

Incoming House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff said that conversations between President Trump and acting Attorney General Matthew Whitaker about special counsel Robert Mueller’s ongoing investigation are “wrong on every level.”

“The president of the United States is discussing a case in which he’s implicated with the attorney general. That is wrong at every level and of course it will taint anything this acting attorney general does,” Schiff said Sunday on CNN’s “State of the Union.”
www.washingtonexaminer.com...

You'd think that Adam has President Trump "bugged". Schitt acts like he knows every private conversation the President has.

I'm going to thoroughly enjoy seeing justice (of any kind) served to this azzhole.

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 01:30 AM
link   
January 6, 2019

Now would certainly be a good time to Declassify, because the new chairman of the House Intel Committee, Adam Schiff, said today that he's turning over Donald Trump Jr.'s closed-session interview transcripts to Bob Mueller. Hoping Mueller can charge Trump Jr. with Lying to authorities, aka PERJURY.

CNN is licking their chops over this: www.cnn.com...

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 11:55 PM
link   
January 17, 2019

Warning: Don't have any food or drink in your mouth when viewing this tweet!

twitter.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join