It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Incoming House Intel Chairman Adam Schiff Is Already Insulting and Threatening President Trump.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Good luck with that.
If one were to squeeze just a
little bit harder, Shiffty's eyeballs
would be a gourmet meal on the
PLA generals breakfast plate.

It is really that bad.

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

There are several aspects of the former Obama Administration that President Trump gives high-praise to. One of them is how President Obama used "his pen" to circumvent Congress to get things done.

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 11:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: xuenchen
It will be ironic when Schifftt gets his own weaknesses exposed !!

The irony will become "Standard".

😎🚬😎

Note the middle of the page at: www.newswars.com...

This is one of those so-called conspiracy theories, that will turn out to be a FACT.

BWAHAHAHA your source is a complete joke!
Good luck defending that.

You poor lad. I hope your mind will become less rigid at some point in your life.

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

The odds that Nancy will be Speaker of the House, are about 70%.

Source: thehill.com...

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Let Pelosi be Speaker. When they cannot get anything done but the Trump agenda continues they will realize that they have no other option.

Look no further than this...

Link

Any monies lost are not acceptable to the left. The noose is tightening and if no one has been watching Trump is simply enforcing laws.

So, for the last 2 years he let things ride. AG was no help. Let Mueller investigate. In the end the indictments will be for who we knew all along they would be for but the evidence was needed. In their arrogance and ego those who testified gave away the crown. The fix. The shuffle has been on for over a year. When the Podestas were suddenly in the news and out it should have been the sign of the end.

The evidence is there. The only question is who is going to eventually take the fall for all that happened and/or will it ever come to light? What are the repercussions?

I say indict them all...

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 01:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

originally posted by: xuenchen
It will be ironic when Schifftt gets his own weaknesses exposed !!

The irony will become "Standard".

😎🚬😎

Note the middle of the page at: www.newswars.com...

This is one of those so-called conspiracy theories, that will turn out to be a FACT.

BWAHAHAHA your source is a complete joke!
Good luck defending that.

You poor lad. I hope your mind will become less rigid at some point in your life.

While I certainly hope you are correct I don’t understand why you are defending yourself on the source you chose. Did I miss something or are you just that gullible?

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Democrat Congressman Adam Schiff is poised to take Devin Nunes's place as Chairman of the House Intelligence Committee, on January 1, 2019.

Best news EVER

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Schiff can hold all the hearings he wants. Subpoena all the people and documents he wants. The result? Same as when Nunes was running the House Intel Committee. Reports, findings, bombshells, and referrals to the Dept of Justice....that amount to Zip, Nada, Nothing

PS glad to see you admit that Nunes attempts amounted to nothing.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 06:46 AM
link   

President Trump said he admires AG Eric Holder's fierce loyalty to his President. (Obama)

and fervently wishes he could garner the same type of loyalty from his people.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 06:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Democrat Congressman Adam Schiff is poised to take Devin Nunes's place as Chairman of the House Intelligence Committee, on January 1, 2019.

Best news EVER

Adam Schiff , a Known Pedephile , Will be Residing in a Prison Cell sometime in 2019 . How's that Intelligence for you ? .......

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

thats bull#.

and intelligence.... dont make me laugh
edit on 11262018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

edit on 11262018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 08:11 AM
link   

You know who else insults and threatens anyone that he doesn't like? Trump. You don't have any problems when he does it, so why do you have a problem now?

You can't have it both ways. Hypocrite.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Best news EVER

Adam Schiff , a Known Pedephile , Will be Residing in a Prison Cell sometime in 2019 . How's that Intelligence for you ? .......

So let me get this straight. You actually believe the accusations made by the same guy who made up the Obama birth certificate hoax? You think that's a real thing? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

What makes you believe that "the evidence is there"? Is it a hunch or do you have anything solid?

Somehow the Clinton Association receiving less donations equals what exactly? I'm afraid your post reads more like a mad man's manifesto than anything based in reality.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: highvein

originally posted by: highvein
I guess he forgot that Holder set a precedent that the AG doesn't have to do anything for congress.

President Trump said he admires AG Eric Holder's fierce loyalty to his President. (Obama)

Lynch was also loyal? I wonder what they had in common that made them so loyal?

Attached to the Clintons...and the mysterious deaths that befall folk who go against them...

Added - or if you want to dig deeper, the deep state shadow government.
edit on 26/11/2018 by Lab4Us because: Added the added...

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlackJackal

You know who else insults and threatens anyone that he doesn't like? Trump. You don't have any problems when he does it, so why do you have a problem now?

You can't have it both ways. Hypocrite.

You actually just attempted to insult someone in your attempted analogy of a hypocrite? I guess if the shoe fits...

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: BlackJackal

The evidence is there. No one would bring charges or prosecute. During the Mueller investigation a lot of those things that last administration was doing came to light. Someone will answer for that at one time. It will not fade away.

The most telling would be the Podesta/Manafort connections. They run very very deep and are very very old and have many many people involved.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 11:43 AM
link   
lol, sounds like the right wingers are gonna be continuously triggered after the first of the year. Better get used to it snowflake.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: soundguy
lol, sounds like the right wingers are gonna be continuously triggered after the first of the year. Better get used to it snowflake.

Speaking of......don't you have another troll thread full of lies to start?

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

I'd say big mouth, small balls.

Well, he's a politician, sooooo....

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join