It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Incoming House Intel Chairman Adam Schiff Is Already Insulting and Threatening President Trump.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: whywhynot
a reply to: carewemust
The Dems will set themselves up perfectly for a thumping in 2 years.

This is a huge reason why President Trump is salivating over Nancy Pelosi being Speaker (Blabberer) of the House again.

The last time she was Speaker, Obama lost 63 Democrats from Congress during the 2010 mid-term elections.

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

They cheered when people laughed at house requests. Let's see how they cheer now.

Most Democrat voters will be hugely disappointed if the new House Majority ignore the things they campaigned on. Only the old prunes (Pelosi, Waters, Cummings, etc.) campaigned on "Stop Trump!".

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 08:02 PM
link   

All I want is for these people in DC to start doing the peoples work. I don't feel I am alone in this thinking. It's like the inmates are running the asylum. Been that way for quite some time.

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

You know , it's kinda Funny . Adam Schiff knows his Name is on a Sealed Indictment at the DOJ . It will be Served Shortly............

I'm glad you mentioned that!

Jerome Corsi has info on Adam Schiff's ties to sick people who commit "crimes against children".

Source - www.patheos.com...

Jerome Corsi has reached a "plea deal" with Bob Mueller. Maybe those "dots" connect?

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
It will be ironic when Schifftt gets his own weaknesses exposed !!

The irony will become "Standard".

😎🚬😎

Note the middle of the page at: www.newswars.com...

This is one of those so-called conspiracy theories, that will turn out to be a FACT.

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Schiff added: β€œThe American people need to know, they deserve to know, whether their president is interfering with the impartial administration of justice.Β 

... just not right away, they deserve to know sure, but the longer we can drag this out the better.

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tarzan the apeman.

All I want is for these people in DC to start doing the peoples work. I don't feel I am alone in this thinking. It's like the inmates are running the asylum. Been that way for quite some time.

You mean to tell me the near constant and over riding investigations into each other is not the "people's work"?

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

lol @ at being triggered that someone is insulting your Dear Leader! That's fresh coming Camp Trump whose Dear Leader does nothing but threaten and attack everyone he considers his opponents.

Don't come crying when he's insulted because that's some WEAK sauce right there!

SAD!

I don't think the word "triggered" means what you think it means.

For instance, pointing out that some leftist is being overly critical of Trump because "politics" isn't being "triggered".

Having a completely over the top emotional response to what is basically a news story is being "triggered".

To give you an example, look at your post.

You were on such an adrenaline rush posting it that you couldn't even form the second sentence correctly.

Your post is demeaning to other people just because your feelings are hurt.

It is sarcastic in all the wrong ways.

It is a really good example of projection.

And it makes you look.. well... triggered.

edit on 25-11-2018 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 08:41 PM
link   

DEMS BAD!

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Progressives bad, not Dems. Anyone focused on Trump and not America is bad though.

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 08:50 PM
link   

a reply to: scraedtosleep

Progressives bad, not Dems. Anyone focused on Trump and not America is bad though.

Quoted for Truth.

I do wish the Democrats would become Liberals again instead of Progressives.

Unfortunately, I do not think that most people even realize there is a difference.

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Unfortunately too many are brainwashed into the 2 party system so if you have a D you will get votes even if the people don't believe in what you want to do to America. Same with R. I just find R less destructive currently, I don't like them either.

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 08:58 PM
link   

a reply to: Lumenari

Unfortunately too many are brainwashed into the 2 party system so if you have a D you will get votes even if the people don't believe in what you want to do to America. Same with R. I just find R less destructive currently, I don't like them either.

Same here.

At least it seems that the Republican party is trying to purge the Progressives, as seen by the Freedom caucus and the amount of R swamp dwellers that retired this cycle.

The D team just seems to be doubling down... which I think is a shame.

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

DEMS BAD!

There's an uncomfortable number of bad Republican leaders too. Thankfully, some of them are retiring at the end of this year.

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: highvein

The track record of dead people that deal with the Clintons?

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 10:00 PM
link   
For some reason I hear Trump saying...." I did not want to use EO's but since you forced my hand I will reverse all of the previous administrations and add my own...." and I have no problem with this.

I have already read the 'list' of things the Dems say they will 'fix' and more than half are already laws from Trump.

Insignificant. Mid-terms showed nothing but the power of money and easily turned seats. yes, i know a few were truly taken but compared to the messiah-in-chief O he did great...even gained Senate seats.

2020 will be a rude awakening because you will have a Trump who is not worried about being re-elected. This is like watching the first Star Wars and then realizing it is not over....

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: xuenchen
It will be ironic when Schifftt gets his own weaknesses exposed !!

The irony will become "Standard".

😎🚬😎

Note the middle of the page at: www.newswars.com...

This is one of those so-called conspiracy theories, that will turn out to be a FACT.

BWAHAHAHA your source is a complete joke!

Good luck defending that.

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

Remember how many people said he would never be president...I think it is time to stop saying on site or another is a joke...

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

I know the man would win from the get go. I may have denied it online and in person but still I knew.

Also go down to the very bottom and click the parent company thingy. Hell even the name should give it away.

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 10:38 PM
link   
He is assuming quite a bit. It is the Speaker that names the chairs for the committees. It might not be Pelosi. A different Speaker might mean a different chair named or committee reassignments for many senior members to try to get different results.

Just saying.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join